SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

[Discussion] Blood Donation

roger

Guest Demon_gal56
Originally posted by ahger^83@Feb 8 2004, 10:55 PM

erm...i donate every mth lei.... :sweat: :giddy:

is it...

whahahahahah... think most of the gers also rite?

:sweat: :sweat: :sweat:

• Replies 646
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by Demon_gal56@Feb 8 2004, 10:45 PM

donate blood pain or not?

:weep:

The "steps" to a blood donation.

1) Fill form. No pain.

2) Interview by doctor with blood pressure mesasurement, etc. No pain.

3) Blood test. Same thing as you do a blood type test. Squeeze finger tip, a "spring-loded" needed will puncture the skin. Drops of blood will "bead" at finger tip and collected on a "mini-straw". Momentary ant bite pain.

4) Anaestetic. Finger-sized syringe with sewing-sized needle poking into top layer of skin. ~5c coin-sized amount of anaesthetic injected to numb the area. Pain similar to 1 small drop of boiling water spilling onto your hands. Gone in couple seconds.

5) Super duper ultra giantic humongous needle inserted into forearm. :sweat: No worries. Just psychologically scary. Don't look if you are afraid. No pain.

Guest Demon_gal56
Originally posted by EmptyVessel@Feb 8 2004, 11:18 PM

The "steps" to a blood donation.

1) Fill form. No pain.

2) Interview by doctor with blood pressure mesasurement, etc. No pain.

3) Blood test. Same thing as you do a blood type test. Squeeze finger tip, a "spring-loded" needed will puncture the skin. Drops of blood will "bead" at finger tip and collected on a "mini-straw". Momentary ant bite pain.

4) Anaestetic. Finger-sized syringe with sewing-sized needle poking into top layer of skin. ~5c coin-sized amount of anaesthetic injected to numb the area. Pain similar to 1 small drop of boiling water spilling onto your hands. Gone in couple seconds.

5) Super duper ultra giantic humongous needle inserted into forearm. :sweat: No worries. Just psychologically scary. Don't look if you are afraid. No pain.

Super duper ultra giantic humongous needle inserted into forearm.

REALLY NO PAIN???

hear can feel the pain liao no need to c....

:giddy: :giddy: :giddy:

Originally posted by Demon_gal56@Feb 8 2004, 11:36 PM

Super duper ultra giantic humongous needle inserted into forearm.

REALLY NO PAIN???

hear can feel the pain liao no need to c....

Hahahaha... Remember got local anaethetics liao? Even use scissors to cut a piece of your flesh to deep fry also cannot feel a thing. :giddy:

Guest Demon_gal56
Originally posted by EmptyVessel@Feb 8 2004, 11:40 PM

Hahahaha... Remember got local anaethetics liao? Even use scissors to cut a piece of your flesh to deep fry also cannot feel a thing. :giddy:

:cry:

than i don think i got the guts to donate liao....

:cry:

Guest Demon_gal56
Originally posted by ViciousKitty74@Feb 9 2004, 08:44 AM

If the girl riders were to organise a blood donation trip.....I wonder how many guys will come along and show 'support'?

u mean guy joining the gers in blood donations?

don't think there will be alot....

If the girl riders were to organise a blood donation trip.....I wonder how many guys will come along and show 'support'?

Don't think the turnup will be as per expectation. Blood donation is a per person voluntary thingy. So far, I've met no buayas who donate blood regularly, and no regular blood donor who is an active buaya.

Don't think all guys will fall under the charms of girls under all circumstance loh. Guys are better than that. And ladies please don't think you're worth 50c when in fact your face value is only 25c. Such ladies are intolerable, no matter how pretty you may be.

Anyway, seems like more guys donate blood than gals.

Guest ViciousKitty74
Originally posted by EmptyVessel@Feb 9 2004, 02:39 PM

Don't think the turnup will be as per expectation. Blood donation is a per person voluntary thingy. So far, I've met no buayas who donate blood regularly, and no regular blood donor who is an active buaya.

Don't think all guys will fall under the charms of girls under all circumstance loh. Guys are better than that. And ladies please don't think you're worth 50c when in fact your face value is only 25c. Such ladies are intolerable, no matter how pretty you may be.

Anyway, seems like more guys donate blood than gals.

My dear, there is of cos lesser males....their blood is still better then nothing.

25 cents still has its worth. Even 20 cents can buy 6 pieces of 'Hacks' sweets.

I will surely give you my full support provided i have past 6 week.

Cos i am a regular blood donator.

Dun play play look at the number of time i have donated so far i am the top.

http://www.club-pan.nl/pics/Foto/ST1300/PolitieCecile/Slides/2.jpg

Dun Pray Pray POLICE is watching behind you!

Leaving to America First Month in Arizona Second Month in Arizona