SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

P-Plate recycle programme.

Guys,

Just tot of this since most of us went thru this stage of putting P-plates and after upgrading the bike, we find it useless.

How about i start a recycling programme for these P-plates, where owners can donate their p-plates and new license holders can get them for a small fee?

This system works like this:

1) Donators will post here to state they have a pair of p-plates to donate.

2) Newly license holders will post here to state they need a pair.

3) The one getting the p-plates will have to collect the plates from the donator at their convenience and update the system here so the next donator on the list will be contacted by the next member who needs it.

We could perhaps make it a standard that each recipient will have to pay the donator $2 for a pair.

Any comments?

Your best friend in forum :: Search ::

• Replies 353
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's a good idea but must make that the P-plates must be in good condition.

Guys,

Just tot of this since most of us went thru this stage of putting P-plates and after upgrading the bike, we find it useless.

How about i start a recycling programme for these P-plates, where owners can donate their p-plates and new license holders can get them for a small fee?

3) The one getting the p-plates will have to collect the plates from the donator at their convenience and update the system here so the next donator on the list will be contacted by the next member who needs it.

We could perhaps make it a standard that each recipient will have to pay the donator $2 for a pair.

Any comments?

Guess which word had this meaning.

1. Any code or set of principles containing different provisions for one group of people than for another, esp. an unwritten code of sexual behavior permitting men more freedom than women.

2. A set of principles permitting greater opportunity or liberty to one than to another, especially the granting of greater sexual freedom to men than to women.

3. A set of principles establishing different provisions for one group than another; also, specifically, allowing men more sexual freedom than women.

Aiyah. Whoever no need the inverted red panties liao just bring them down to MotoX and *give* to Andy loh. If Andy decides to sell for a nominal fee then consider it as a donation towards the maintenance of SBF lah. If he wants to give them for free or start whatever recycling system then let it be at his discretion how about it?

Or maybe a free loan deposit system whereby the person who need pay say $5 to Andy. Then Andy issue receipt or take down NRIC into Excel spreadsheet with date. When the P plater graduate from panties academy just bring the panties back to MotoX to get back the $5 refund. If he decides not to return then consider sold. Or if damaged beyond acceptable limits also sold. Then if panties damaged during use can just buy new set and then later give back to MotoX for the refund.

As long as the reflective side of the p-plate is still intact, i guess it shd be still "stickable". its just for 1 yr, best if its clean and not broken but guess most will drill holes, use super strong adhensive stickers or velcro it to their bike so there might be able of broken edges or something. But its to save money, so nevermind the condition.

As for the $2, if the donator is willing to forfeit it, by all means, by charging abit, i guess it will keep off some who just wanna get some freebies at no cost.

We don't earn from this and dun intend to earn from this also. ;)

Advertising is our main and we just hope others will be kind to understand that i have wife to feed, house to pay and petrol to pump too so dun take me as a bloodsucker when i prohibit free advertising in forum. With the amount i paid till now, its enough for half a FS plate hayabusa... :lol:

lets see if this programme is feasible so members get to benefit from it. Any more comments?

good idea.. but my p-plate after 9month.. cracks everywhere..

replaced it.. after 11month.. cracked again,,

seeems it cannto take the weather..

but i guess.. can always.. improvise.. as can peel off the sticker and paste on your bike..

but i cant give anyone my p-plate yet..

my class-3 (still only 4 months since i passed)

so will still need to keep incase need to drive..

;)

but good project..

ill definately support..

we sould also have those.

ex-plate rider

of

NSR or X9.. or phantom..

to share the best way to hook up the pplate to the bike.. with out it flying off.. and with out 'disfiguring the bike'

for those riding vara125.. i can show u some 'tricks'

;)

Guys,

Any comments?

Its a very good idea. :D

Sometimes, guys also gets that P-plates stolen.. and getting a new one is quite costly.. if they could source for 2nd hand one here, why not?

We could make this topic sticky for a while check the response?

Nike - Just do it!

sell ?? giv better lahz... who nids it after 1st year 2b.. ppl usually throw it awae after tat 1 year i suppose.. so y not juz giv those who juz passed.. hmmmmm but den those who wan self collect lahz.. haha

Success is not something you pursue. Its like chasing a butterfly, you cant quite catch it. Success is something you attract by the person you become.

Jim Rohn

Members with P-plates to be given away

-----------------------------------------------------------------

****Name / Contact number / Location / Price****

01) Yeoman / Hp: 97252688 / Jurong East / $2

02)

03)

04)

05)

06)

07)

08)

09)

10)

*Please kindly delete your name from the list after you have given away your P-plates. Thank you.

02) Marc/Hp:90071211/ Bt Batok/ $5 (new ones)

03)

04)

05)

06)

07)

08)

09)

10)

*Please kindly delete your name from the list after you have given away your P-plates. Thank you.

GhostRider3 Is Out For more info or a copy can PM me.

03) Billy / Hp: 94576227 / Sengkang / $2 (i got 3 piece)

04)

05)

06)

07)

08)

09)

10)

Never ever hurt someone's feelings... may it be wif words or action tat u can never take it back...do nt act like u don't care but actually u do really care...coz no1 noes wat u r tinkin...but urself n u could just hurt some1 badly juz by doin tat...

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Originally posted by RaVon@Jan 19 2004, 08:58 PM

I looking for P Plate~

Some SOB stole mine~

Anyone in Bedok?

Cos i got work~

Cant ride ard much~

Any tips how to place on phantom so wont kanna stolen by those SOBs?

see the posts above? contact them on HP please.

03) Billy / Hp: 94576227 / Sengkang / $2 (i got 3 piece)

04)

05)

06)

07)

08)

09)

10)

From the ice cream man bike aka my little black lamb RX100..to All Blacks Bandit 400, to the legendary 1285 bandit;)

NUS Students' Motorcycling Interest Group "NUSRiders" Forum

[email protected]

• 5 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...