SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

GSX400RR Riders

FieryGiX

Thinking of getting this ride but have not confirm to meet up with seller yet.. wondering if im able to get a decent one..if suay suay buy liao kena this prob dat prob at least can go to a trusted mech who knows a lot abt this beast..anyways, bro your g4 the colour damn chio where do you normally do your servicing at?

I hv 1 last piece of gsxr 400 rr in the yard , selling cheap wth 4 more years of coe , price S$2400.00 ono . call /sms 91001672

not been riding since 2012 .

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 28k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• IceZ

• ben2306

• Arcfire

• paiseh

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

It been years that i last post here....Ex gixxer here....anyone looking for a job related to motorcycle can look for me. Peter Yeo - 97615890.

Honda Fit 1.3GE - Honda CBR600 (SOLD - 2009) - Yamaha FZ600 (SOLD 2010) - Honda ST1100 (SOLD - 2008) - Kawasaki KRR150 (SOLD) - Suzuki GSXR400RR (EXPORT) - ChunLan CM125 (SCAPE)

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

what parts u need bro? I can get u most parts for GSXR400

whatapps 98759408

Pls "Like" on my facebook page,

Thanks for your Kind support! :smile:

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Vtec88-Used-Bike-Parts-Broquet-Fuel-Charger/415899711838681

Hi guys just like to check for gsxr400 the parts can get from where?
Edited by vtec88

• 5 weeks later...
Hi guys just like to check for gsxr400 the parts can get from where?

can get from the suzuki spare parts shop...ks cycle at jalan besar there...

I ride at 70km/hr only...please please dont blow2 at me or overtake me dangerously....wait i change into Incredible Hulk n dont know why my little baby bike will always be ahead of u if u do that

• 5 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 6 months later...

currently on hand i have the fork a pair

swringarm

keyswitch with key and can handlelock

left side footrest with brake pump

whatapps 82007665

More bike parts at

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Vtec88-Used-Bike-Parts-Broquet-Fuel-Charger/415899711838681

Hi, I would like to find out if there are any place in SG that I am still able to find OEM Suzuki parts for the GK76A? Looking to get one as a project bike.