GSX400RR Riders

FieryGiX

Thinking of getting this ride but have not confirm to meet up with seller yet.. wondering if im able to get a decent one..if suay suay buy liao kena this prob dat prob at least can go to a trusted mech who knows a lot abt this beast..anyways, bro your g4 the colour damn chio where do you normally do your servicing at?

I hv 1 last piece of gsxr 400 rr in the yard , selling cheap wth 4 more years of coe , price S$2400.00 ono . call /sms 91001672

not been riding since 2012 .

• Replies 28k

• IceZ

• ben2306

• Arcfire

• paiseh

It been years that i last post here....Ex gixxer here....anyone looking for a job related to motorcycle can look for me. Peter Yeo - 97615890.

Honda Fit 1.3GE - Honda CBR600 (SOLD - 2009) - Yamaha FZ600 (SOLD 2010) - Honda ST1100 (SOLD - 2008) - Kawasaki KRR150 (SOLD) - Suzuki GSXR400RR (EXPORT) - ChunLan CM125 (SCAPE)

what parts u need bro? I can get u most parts for GSXR400

whatapps 98759408

Pls "Like" on my facebook page,

Thanks for your Kind support! :smile:

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Vtec88-Used-Bike-Parts-Broquet-Fuel-Charger/415899711838681

Hi guys just like to check for gsxr400 the parts can get from where?
Edited by vtec88

• 5 weeks later...
Hi guys just like to check for gsxr400 the parts can get from where?

can get from the suzuki spare parts shop...ks cycle at jalan besar there...

I ride at 70km/hr only...please please dont blow2 at me or overtake me dangerously....wait i change into Incredible Hulk n dont know why my little baby bike will always be ahead of u if u do that

• 6 months later...

currently on hand i have the fork a pair

swringarm

keyswitch with key and can handlelock

left side footrest with brake pump

whatapps 82007665

More bike parts at

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Vtec88-Used-Bike-Parts-Broquet-Fuel-Charger/415899711838681

Hi, I would like to find out if there are any place in SG that I am still able to find OEM Suzuki parts for the GK76A? Looking to get one as a project bike.