SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

GSX400RR Riders

FieryGiX

track or no track, its always better to play safe and have the brakin power when u need it la.

but no worries. nth wrong wif ur tot too. alot of ppl spent alot of $ for power mods la, outlook la etc.

thats what they want then so be it la. for me, coz i kiasi. yet still wanna play. so i pay the price for it lo.. tio bo :)

and yea. ur right. if we order all the parts ourselves and let mechanic charge just labour, does that mean he can charge more?

otherwise why bother? so back to the point before.

good things dun come cheap. my bike can be fugly, u can charge me more than market rate. just do a good job.

hehehehehe thats why i go to ah tak. thumbs up for him.

:cool:

• Replies 28k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• IceZ

• ben2306

• Arcfire

• paiseh

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

track or no track, its always better to play safe and have the brakin power when u need it la.

but no worries. nth wrong wif ur tot too. alot of ppl spent alot of $ for power mods la, outlook la etc.

thats what they want then so be it la. for me, coz i kiasi. yet still wanna play. so i pay the price for it lo.. tio bo :)

and yea. ur right. if we order all the parts ourselves and let mechanic charge just labour, does that mean he can charge more?

otherwise why bother? so back to the point before.

good things dun come cheap. my bike can be fugly, u can charge me more than market rate. just do a good job.

hehehehehe thats why i go to ah tak. thumbs up for him.

if he wants to order the rebuild kit for me, i dont mind... or anything around $100 + labour still ok la. you let him know lor. if $100 is too little then i cmi liao...

wa bike sick again . Shits . Last night jus ride swee swee . Finish riding rain then parked and cover. Mornin wan go work abit late le . Plug key in and press starter then no reaction and a werid sound surfaced. No normal starting starter sound . It's just a "tick" whn I press in the button and when let go also "tick" sound . Sound comes from under the rider seat I think . Wads the possible problem ah ?

Hi Guys,

Been a Gixxer rider for dunno how many years. riding an 96 gsxrr 400 should be p model!

Anyway anyone knows or selling fairing had an accident 3 years ago due to power addiction. haha..

Please PM me if you all have any lobang for respray or repair bike fairing....Thanks

hi i hv a set of newly sprayed design fairing plus tail if u like exchange with yr old one and u pay me 300 dollars ... guarantee good . sms 91001672

just went there to have my coolant hose changed as it was leaking, no wonder temp never goes down.

temp now dancing like disco. once throttle open, temp shoot down.:thumb:

so for those if always temp high over 1/2, never go down even @ 100kph, better have it check, it might be leaking @ the clips. changed both @ engine, coolant flushed. $110

also changed BRAKING pads, poisoned by bro squid... $140.:cry:

by the way, its recommend by bro squid, the ah tak.:thumb:

his workmanship not bad. unlike some shops, fixed here but there spolit...

2nd day ride after i changed my hoses, just now both my fans were on after 25mins ride, when the temp is @ its lowest...:nono: Edited by ben2306

wa bike sick again . Shits . Last night jus ride swee swee . Finish riding rain then parked and cover. Mornin wan go work abit late le . Plug key in and press starter then no reaction and a werid sound surfaced. No normal starting starter sound . It's just a "tick" whn I press in the button and when let go also "tick" sound . Sound comes from under the rider seat I think . Wads the possible problem ah ?
mine was like that before. think its call the rectrifier or starter relay... just dont go & change what starter carbon... rubbish. Edited by ben2306

mine was like that before. think its call the rectrifier or starter relay... just dont go & change what starter carbon... rubbish.

Hoho . Got it fixed . Pushed start my bike &went down to mech. It was the start relay wiring loose . He tightened it and it was fine . Btw bandit 400 and g4 same rectifier can be used ?

wad i do to test when i get 2nd hand bikes is...

i rev and hold throttle, increasing rpm bit by bit. the temp will go up slowly

then i keep my eyes and ears open, take note at wad temp does the fans kick in.

this test does 3 things. whether my thermostat is working, whether my fans are working, whether i am going deaf. ^^

:cool:

Hoho . Got it fixed . Pushed start my bike &went down to mech. It was the start relay wiring loose . He tightened it and it was fine . Btw bandit 400 and g4 same rectifier can be used ?
i heard a busa's can be used... a bandit's too old...

where's the fan located and how to check wheather it's on anot?

At which point of the heat meter reading should the fan be running .

@ the both side fairings. 2 sides of radiator. for mine, almost 3/4, it'll start. you wont know till you stop @ traffic. will hear sort of buzzing sound around bike. you can just let it idle, rev till engine hot, temp rise, fan on. if till almost 3/4 still not on, fan should be spolit....

i heard a busa's can be used... a bandit's too old...

@ the both side fairings. 2 sides of radiator. for mine, almost 3/4, it'll start. you wont know till you stop @ traffic. will hear sort of buzzing sound around bike. you can just let it idle, rev till engine hot, temp rise, fan on. if till almost 3/4 still not on, fan should be spolit....

haha riding at night all the time temp doesnt go that high. even if i ride in the day tt time go guan hoe jam at the car park. almost hit half bar then off engine coolant leak liaos. still no fan on too.how you guys ride till 3/4hot? wack all the way? or idle.?

wad i do to test when i get 2nd hand bikes is...

i rev and hold throttle, increasing rpm bit by bit. the temp will go up slowly

then i keep my eyes and ears open, take note at wad temp does the fans kick in.

this test does 3 things. whether my thermostat is working, whether my fans are working, whether i am going deaf. ^^

the last point wasnt necessary lol

haha riding at night all the time temp doesnt go that high. even if i ride in the day tt time go guan hoe jam at the car park. almost hit half bar then off engine coolant leak liaos. still no fan on too.how you guys ride till 3/4hot? wack all the way? or idle.?
coolant leak from where? did you change the hose? coolant not supposed to leak... you try ride 40kph for 25mins... think should heat up very fast... i tried this morning...lolx. when you travel, temp actually should stay down as wind going to engine. but if after ride, you leave the engine running, temp will go up as bike is stationary...

coolant leak, better check where its leaking. mine that time was leaking because the clip cut the hose, 1 small hole. lucky leak, then i know time to change. if i'm not wrong, there shouldnt be air in the hoses...

haha actually im just checking if anyone here uses 95. cause the guan hoe boss tell me must use 98. then i ask ask around see if like anyone use 95 then the bike got spoil or anything like that lo. haha. but sian. still thinking if should use OEM front fork suspension or to mod the front fork suspension to other brand or models. like i hear from my own mech saying that this bike the front fork like buai gum with other brands and models one lei. scared later buy new one then cannot fit properly then waste alot of $$$$$$$

coolant leak from where? did you change the hose? coolant not supposed to leak... you try ride 40kph for 25mins... think should heat up very fast... i tried this morning...lolx. when you travel, temp actually should stay down as wind going to engine. but if after ride, you leave the engine running, temp will go up as bike is stationary...

coolant leak, better check where its leaking. mine that time was leaking because the clip cut the hose, 1 small hole. lucky leak, then i know time to change. if i'm not wrong, there shouldnt be air in the hoses...

hmmm from where i not sure but it dripped directly below my foot pegs tt area. i ask the gh boss y. he explained that my coolant too full liao. when heated it boils then comes off from the overflow tubing connect at the spare coolant tank straight down the the footpegs area. he said nth to worry about coz he checked no leaking.