SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

GSX400RR Riders

FieryGiX

• Replies 28k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• IceZ

• ben2306

• Arcfire

• paiseh

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Guest ZZR-Pilot

Um... does my crashed GSXR400 count?

Mine's a P (I think). Hey, Lychee... what model is mine, ah? It's blue & white, no remote shock reservoir under rear seat.

First question for this group:

Where can I find used parts for this bike in S'pore? I'll need a swingarm, meter cluster + bracket, headlight housing & rear rim most of all.

I'll probably try source them from Thailand as well. See what comes up.

my GSX X model.......

Sorry but wat exactly is X model? Not in the 400cc category rite? :confused:

Life short, play hard

You will be sorry when you see me.

Speed is not how fast you can go,

But how fast you can handle.

Ppl always think they\'re good but

It\'s others tat judge them not themselve.

sigh....left my mark at PG lor...wanted it back to telefonica but the previous design had its stickers imported from UK and it cost 150 for one set!!! (panini stickers only 50 cents for 1 pack) so den i decided to go ong and son for a full respray lor.........hiaz :weep:

Killing for peace is like farking for chastity

http://img106.exs.cx/img106/5464/11060694976894jq.jpg

sigh....left my mark at PG lor...wanted it back to telefonica but the previous design had its stickers imported from UK and it cost 150 for one set!!! (panini stickers only 50 cents for 1 pack) so den i decided to go ong and son for a full respray lor.........hiaz :weep:

Oic.... still miz ur Telefonica design? I cant wait to ride my baby man when im back this dec!! Haha... will b putting sum cosmetics mods on my baby which i bought in USA. :D

GO AHEAD... MAKE MY DAY

care to share wat the mods are? am thinking wat i can do since there dun seems to be much to find in spore...

Well... its not any big mods lah... i will b putting on stickers which cannot b found in SG & looks fierce on the tail where others usually put numbers on it. I will oso b bringing back black neon lights & put under my chasis & my rims r white so it will gif a black light effect on my white rims!! Hmm... I oso got alot of Arai stickers cos i bought quite afew Arai helmets here & they cum wif 2 Arai stickers.. will b considering putting them on my bike but still thinking of where to put. :smile: :smile: Still in the process of thinking on how to make my bike stand out. :D

GO AHEAD... MAKE MY DAY

care to share wat the mods are? am thinking wat i can do since there dun seems to be much to find in spore...

Well... its not any big mods lah... i will b putting on stickers which cannot b found in SG & looks fierce on the tail where others usually put numbers on it. I will oso b bringing back black neon lights & put under my chasis & my rims r white so it will gif a black light effect on my white rims!! Hmm... I oso got alot of Arai stickers cos i bought quite afew Arai helmets here & they cum wif 2 Arai stickers.. will b considering putting them on my bike but still thinking of where to put. :smile: :smile: Still in the process of thinking on how to make my bike stand out. :D

neon lights? reminds me of Fast and Furious :smile:

I think I over inflated my tyres , me using Bridgestone BT090.. inflate so much until corner a bit scary.Me riding RR model. JUst changed Spiltfire plugs recently..my only advice is dun use it..cos mine lose some power..go for NGK.. Anybody know where to get the exhaust cut for a better sound??How do i make sure i can inflate my tyre to the right pressure??I use MAlaysian Vpower, Castrol RS and 230km b4 reserve

I think I over inflated my tyres , me using Bridgestone BT090.. inflate so much until corner a bit scary.Me riding RR model. JUst changed Spiltfire plugs recently..my only advice is dun use it..cos mine lose some power..go for NGK.. Anybody know where to get the exhaust cut for a better sound??How do i make sure i can inflate my tyre to the right pressure??I use MAlaysian Vpower, Castrol RS and 230km b4 reserve

i'm using splitfire too, i find it quite power lei...anw wanna get exhaust cut either go sengkwang or malaysia motordiam to remove the baffles to make it sound nicer but might not pass inspection cos the sound or CO2 level might fail....