SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

Singapore rides

• Replies 452
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

11plus more like it. cos i can only get to my bike around 10:40pm. you guys are welcome to meet earlier. just sms me where you will be around 11plus and i'll be there. am planning a riding route today. will post it.

bro so late ar 11plus.:) u r sneaking out of the hse is it?

RIDE SAFE TODAY, FOR YOU CAN RIDE AGAIN TOMORROW.

hahaha! my kids go to sleep only that time so cannot go earlier. there are a few alternatives.

1. you guys start at 10pm. i meet up with you folks midway.

2. start at 11plus. we shorten the route.

3. stick with full route at 11plus.

so we have lots of options. think if too late, then option 1 is best. anyway, the route is clear and easy to follow on google maps :)

http://simonnunis.smugmug.com/photos/684724736_fuDoa-M-1.jpg

hahahaha...we will reconfirm later this evening based on weather forecast. looks like we're getting a long day of rain...but not heavy. rain can give very nice perspective to photographs though. if its not heavy i will probably still ride...though its ok if you guys prefer to stay dry :-)

haha PLAD ok lah .. book into the camp very sian only. too far from main road . nothing much to issue :) i think mine is the worse. PLAD still got street soccer pole leh not bad .

ok lah,gt bike every where also near.soccer or basketball not everyday can play leh,must see oc or encik permission de lor

September 2007 ~ Honda NSR 150 SP

May 2009 ~ Honda CBR 400RR-R

March 2011 ~ Suzuki k7 GSXR1000

July 2014 ~ BMW S1000rr '14

ok lah,gt bike every where also near.soccer or basketball not everyday can play leh,must see oc or encik permission de lor

i still rememer PAD is red bean , PLAD is think is green bean right :)

Guys, I'm really sorry. I may need to go back to work anytime till tomorrow morning.

Being in the military(Navy), have to endure this life... I would readily get on the next trip, when no status on that day, or the upcoming day.

I cannot divulge anything more because, as said, Military. Sorry man! Do post pics here, rodman74, don't shy with your digi, I use a digi cam too. It's the fun of exploration and local touring.

Anyone can ride a bike. Being a biker, is a state of mind.

yup tats rite.then nw ord liao do wat?or nothing to do nw exploring sg?

i worked for a few years now doing my part time degree. doing some part time job as well. looking for full time engineering job. tts wat happen wat ORD reality will set in to earn money and feed yourselve.

well, we did go for a ride tonight...but it was a very different route than originally intended. have a read on my blog and see the photos that we took along the way. follow along on google maps too...and remember to show your rides...and join us for the next one!

great fun riding with you rodman74...i do think your bike looks fantastic!

So hw is the trip ?? Yestersday rain :(

请原谅我, 一切都是我的错, 都是我ä¸å¤Ÿæˆç†Ÿ

緣分和愛情是什麼

我最深爱的人伤我å´æ˜¯æœ€æ·±

not heavy rain leh... kinda enjoy light dizziling toward the end. interest thing place to go. tall chimney , big giant petrol tank. i think for ppl who dont do shift work in Jurong wont get to see tt. we took lots of small road. interesting to explore around sg.. cheers.

wa... i stayed till 3am+ before turning in. Tuas huh..... I see 'em everyday, but not much during night. Got to watch out for stray dogs. Rain is not a problem, $30 raincoat can keep you perfectly dry. Where's your pictures, Rodman74!

Anyone can ride a bike. Being a biker, is a state of mind.

mine pic ? i tried some shot but my camera cant really do the job well . will try to load it up. i protected simon from stray dogs rather than taking pic lol :)

i worked for a few years now doing my part time degree. doing some part time job as well. looking for full time engineering job. tts wat happen wat ORD reality will set in to earn money and feed yourselve.

icic

mine pic ? i tried some shot but my camera cant really do the job well . will try to load it up. i protected simon from stray dogs rather than taking pic lol :)

seems like ur went out outing tour in sg

September 2007 ~ Honda NSR 150 SP

May 2009 ~ Honda CBR 400RR-R

March 2011 ~ Suzuki k7 GSXR1000

July 2014 ~ BMW S1000rr '14

seem u guy enjoy urself last nite :thumb:

请原谅我, 一切都是我的错, 都是我ä¸å¤Ÿæˆç†Ÿ

緣分和愛情是什麼

我最深爱的人伤我å´æ˜¯æœ€æ·±

u can join us next time. wait for simon to arrange cos he is more in photograhpy. me jus someone dont mind tag along and take some pic of my baby, bike. :)

and he did a FANTASTIC job too! he was also my lookout for traffic when we were looking out for cars to pass by for that shot :) :) :)