SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

Singapore rides

yeah, its fun to ride around singapore...in the early mornings, mid-afternoons, at night, late night...anytime is fun if you find the right place. next one will be coming up soon when i get my camera back from my friend who borrowed it...then again...we can always ride without my camera...maybe good idea to use my phone cam.

http://simonnunis.smugmug.com/photos/684724736_fuDoa-M-1.jpg

• Replies 452
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

phone cam ! can even put up comparation pic btw diff brand of hp on same shot. :)

phone cam will be severely limited for night shots...but day shots can still hack it pretty well. so far, i gotta say the n-series camera beats all others in the nokia line. e-series camera is quite bad cos its a biz oriented phone. i heard sonyericsson has good cameras but haven't really tried myself.

ok. will go post a new route for next ride!

darkdragon u can join us next time ..:) we posted the info regarding the ride no much response so simon and i jus go ahead.

lol i currently mc all the way till 13 sept but i only gt a digital cam which sometimes i think nt tat gd in taking pic lol.see when next outing i see how lor

September 2007 ~ Honda NSR 150 SP

May 2009 ~ Honda CBR 400RR-R

March 2011 ~ Suzuki k7 GSXR1000

July 2014 ~ BMW S1000rr '14

phone cam will be severely limited for night shots...but day shots can still hack it pretty well. so far, i gotta say the n-series camera beats all others in the nokia line. e-series camera is quite bad cos its a biz oriented phone. i heard sonyericsson has good cameras but haven't really tried myself.

ok. will go post a new route for next ride!

You are right bro! sony erricsson C905 takes quite good picture.

I use to ride around in Singapore alone in my scooter on my off days.

Each time when I see interesting thing, I'll stop my bike aside & take a picture using my C905.

i'm thinking of doing an early morning ride...don't ask why hor...so if you are interested to ride early sunday morning (as in...30 aug, 5am start) ending with a sunrise (hopefully), please let me know. will put out a route later tonight.

OK. Here's a route I came up with for Sunday morning. You can see it on Google Maps. We will go as long as there are 2 persons riding. I will only attempt this alone during daylight hours because there are many non-traditional roads that we will be riding on. Its about 70km long so we'll meet up at a stretch of petrol stations along Upper Thomson Road and head off from there.

Date: 30 August 2009 (Sunday)

Time: 5am meetup, will have to leave on time to catch sunrise.

With this route, we will catch the sunrise on top of Bt Timah. Note that I've not tried this before so we may not be able to see the sunrise. But will be a fun ride still.

1. scubasimon

Let's ride!

OK. Here's a route I came up with for Sunday morning. You can see it on Google Maps. We will go as long as there are 2 persons riding. I will only attempt this alone during daylight hours because there are many non-traditional roads that we will be riding on. Its about 70km long so we'll meet up at a stretch of petrol stations along Upper Thomson Road and head off from there.

Date: 30 August 2009 (Sunday)

Time: 5am meetup, will have to leave on time to catch sunrise.

With this route, we will catch the sunrise on top of Bt Timah. Note that I've not tried this before so we may not be able to see the sunrise. But will be a fun ride still.

1. scubasimon

2. Shunoski (when confirmed no duty, update on Sat)

Let's ride!

Anyone can ride a bike. Being a biker, is a state of mind.

there is nothing at the end of rifle range road :) my camp is there .

lol u problably see monkeys playing there

ya...but the ride in is very shiok! haha...and surely this time round will not have truck skidding in front of me :)

but bro do take note,first i've been there when the sun is nt up yet and the roads are very dark,second the rd is damp in the early morning and alot of twigs,branch and leaves,third those stupid monkey playing over there or left over food.all these must be careful.i tat time drive up also skidded and have to take precaution.so careful there=)

thanks for the caution! not to worry, by the time we head that way the sun will be already up...and yes...i fully understand about moisture and the monkeys...they can be a real problem :)

by the way, if anyone wants to have pictures taken of their rides, let me know. if free i'll take some pictures for you all. must find a nice venue and then take some nice pics :)

thanks for the caution! not to worry, by the time we head that way the sun will be already up...and yes...i fully understand about moisture and the monkeys...they can be a real problem :)

by the way, if anyone wants to have pictures taken of their rides, let me know. if free i'll take some pictures for you all. must find a nice venue and then take some nice pics :)

welcome...coz i also dn wan to see fellow riders anything happen mah =)

I'll squash all monkeys with my front wheel :p

later they turn violent one grp attack u sia.u ask rodman lor.last time i over there on course the monkey turn violent when we caught one lol

LoL! catch one to sayang sayang cuddle cuddle? That's classic brotherhood, jiang hu.

nope.the camp there do catch monkey to one of the sectors which keep all those stray animals i think.and tis also prevent more monkeys to coming into the camp.

i ride at old upper thomson road a lot and there are tons of monkeys there. best thing is to leave them alone and they will leave you alone. don't be garang and try to catch them or knock them lah...after all, they also wanna live, right?

i ride at old upper thomson road a lot and there are tons of monkeys there. best thing is to leave them alone and they will leave you alone. don't be garang and try to catch them or knock them lah...after all, they also wanna live, right?

well i believe theres some misunderstanding.the catching of monkey is nt done by us.is done by those commanders setting up monkey traps at tis place call soa.i believe bro rodman see before since he is also ammo trained.dn say until like i go disturb them leh lol