SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

Triumph Daytona 675

Lims

All daytona models, even my late 2010 model have rectifier problem. Its their old version rectifier. New version more better design and better heat dissipation. Most Daytona owners overseas bought a CBR600R rectifier and replaced with the stock ones. The honda uses the same ones as the newer design. Only thing is the connection plug is different. Should go to triumph675.net. Lotsa info i found there.

Yes, I've read about it on the forum.

The issue is that I'm not hands-on and im left to the mercy of mechanics.

We may printed materials and information from the net, but they may not buy it. o_O

• Replies 382
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Its true but u can always purchase the updated version of the regulator rectifier online. Newer ones uses MOSFET units rather than SCR ones. There are also plug and play ones. No modifications needed. And normally its definitey cheaper than agent price.

http://img285.imageshack.us/img285/9274/saniboyburn0ui.gifhttp://img.photobucket.com/albums/v220/saniboy/Ride/style.jpg

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Anyone interested in Michelin Pilot Power (Brand New) 120/70-17 180/55-17 ?

I've a few sets to let go cheap...

http://www.singaporebikes.com/forums/showthread.php/368480-Selling-Brand-New-Michelin-Tyre-for-Class-2-Bikes-Cheapest-In-Town!!!?p=7732786#post7732786

FR1930T - NSR 150 SP | FV5049R - Wave S 125 | FBC2986C - Spark 135T | FQ3319B - NSR 250 SE | FW37C - Kawasaki ZX6R | FBC7663X - Suzuki An125 | FV4801S - Piaggio X9 Almafi | FL70M - RSV4 Factory | FP9492Z - NSR 250 SP | FT3105K - Suzuki Hayabusa Gen 1

• 2 months later...

Hi Guys anybody interested to do a bike shoot? We have models and looking for bikes to appear in the calendar 2013.

Pls PM me if interested.

Once a rider always a rider | If not for us at least think of our love ones ride safe not sorry may god protect us Riders and Pillions |

Hi There we are looking for bikes owner of for a calendar bike shoot 2013. We have just completed 8 bikes today and below is a sample of the shot being done today. We have also arranged top Singapore Photographers to do the shoot like big shot winner Mr Fandy Razak if interested pls PM me. The nearest available date is 25th Dec 2012 it be a night shoot and the shoot will take about 45min there are also other dates available533530_466846743362033_1914363964_n.jpg

Once a rider always a rider | If not for us at least think of our love ones ride safe not sorry may god protect us Riders and Pillions |

• 4 weeks later...
Hi There we are looking for bikes owner of for a calendar bike shoot 2013. We have just completed 8 bikes today and below is a sample of the shot being done today. We have also arranged top Singapore Photographers to do the shoot like big shot winner Mr Fandy Razak if interested pls PM me. The nearest available date is 25th Dec 2012 it be a night shoot and the shoot will take about 45min there are also other dates available[ATTACH=CONFIG]265935[/ATTACH]

So any daytona for photo shoot?

http://img285.imageshack.us/img285/9274/saniboyburn0ui.gifhttp://img.photobucket.com/albums/v220/saniboy/Ride/style.jpg

got attracted by mah for the daytona but sad to say other old model is sold.. the 2013 model come with side pipe which is quite ugly... abit disappointment in that.. hopefully later yr they will do back underseat pipe again...

can anyone tell me for 675r wat extra do u get as compare to 675

There is someone out there for me

I know there is someone out there

I know she is waiting so patiently yeah

Can you tell me her name?

(Somebody tell me her name)

This life-long search is gonna drive me insane

How does she laugh?

How does she cry?

What's the color of her eyes?

Does she even realize I'm here?

Where is she? Where is she? Where is she?

Where is this beautiful girl?Who is she? Who is she?

Who is gonna complete my world?

(J. Roman & Soluna 'Where are you')

can anyone tell me for 675r wat extra do u get as compare to 675

Brembo's , ohlins shocks, carbon rims, these three are confirm and there's something about the ECU which is different from the 675 daytona i guess.:cheeky: not much of a difference thou.

u planning to get one?

Slow and steady, will not win the race.:)http://failblog.files.wordpress.com/2008/07/fail-owned-service-fail.jpg

ok.. haiz.. but still no more older model.. as i prefer the underseat.. i am currently riding cbr600..

How does she laugh?

How does she cry?

doubt i dont have a much choices... i read on sbf fb there are some issue with the triumph bikes... that information is given by mah.. do check them out..

How does she laugh?

How does she cry?

doubt i dont have a much choices... i read on sbf fb there are some issue with the triumph bikes... that information is given by mah.. do check them out..

IC IC.... thanks for your info! currently i've been riding for nearly a year, no problems so far. haha hopefully nth happens!:cheeky: Touch wood touch wood!!!

Hope u find yours soon!

btw, side exhuast isnt that bad, noise reduced alot compare the undertray ones, stock exhuast is nearly as good as a aftermarket one. already very noisy. haha just so you know. :)

Slow and steady, will not win the race.:)http://failblog.files.wordpress.com/2008/07/fail-owned-service-fail.jpg

i get the undertray because i am not tall enough.. and my sense of balancing quite bad.. so if i drop my bike at least my exhuast is not damage...

IC IC.... thanks for your info! currently i've been riding for nearly a year, no problems so far. haha hopefully nth happens!:cheeky: Touch wood touch wood!!!

Hope u find yours soon!

btw, side exhuast isnt that bad, noise reduced alot compare the undertray ones, stock exhuast is nearly as good as a aftermarket one. already very noisy. haha just so you know. :)

How does she laugh?

How does she cry?

i get the undertray because i am not tall enough.. and my sense of balancing quite bad.. so if i drop my bike at least my exhuast is not damage...

Oh just noticed. you're a female rider. LOL!