Jump to content
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

    Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

    Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website such as:

    • Forums
    • Blogs
    • Picture/Video Gallery
    • Motorcycle Clubs
    • Event Calendar
    • and many more!

    Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

    Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

Honda NSR250 Riders


Recommended Posts

....Seeking for help.... After i change to ngk spark plug. Sometime the bike engine will go off by itself and now during riding, the bike will suddenly go off itself and rpm will drop, after 1 or 2 second later, it will come back again. It also jerp when it happen, like no oil go in now n suddenly oil go in. Need to keep open throttle to keep the bike not stalling at traffic light. Last time when it like this, i change the spark plug from denso to ngk and nothing happen but now i change to the cheaper ngk and it happen..... May i knoe what is the problem and wat are the brand of spark plug u all usually use?

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 10.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Originally posted by feng82@Jan 24 2004, 10:52 AM

....Seeking for help.... After i change to ngk spark plug. Sometime the bike engine will go off by itself and now during riding, the bike will suddenly go off itself and rpm will drop, after 1 or 2 second later, it will come back again. It also jerp when it happen, like no oil go in now n suddenly oil go in. Need to keep open throttle to keep the bike not stalling at traffic light. Last time when it like this, i change the spark plug from denso to ngk and nothing happen but now i change to the cheaper ngk and it happen..... May i knoe what is the problem and wat are the brand of spark plug u all usually use?

juz like my bike when i upgrade from a ngk gold to a ngk iridium..it's the power that it's consuming..afterall pgm is a electronic bike which means how much electrical power to which part is carefully calculated,so ur sparkplug suddenly consume more power than usual,it will become like wat u mention..use back denso iridium,this kind of problems wont occur..i'm using it myself..or u can juz use ngk gold..

http://i69.photobucket.com/albums/i42/akrapovick4/thedoctor.jpg
Link to post
Share on other sites

does anyone knoe how much does it cost now and insurance how much thinxing of changing bike FOR THE NEED OF SPEED :sweat:

2001 - 2003 = Krr150

2003 - 2004 = Pb1 s4

2004 - 2005 = Srad 750k1

2005 - 2005 = X9 180

2005 - 2005 = Srad 750 k1

2005 - 2006 = S4 ver S

2006 - 2007 = Phamton 150

2008 - 2010 = Phamton 150

2010 - now = Kymco Grand Dink 250

2007 - now = Kia Cerato 1.6

Link to post
Share on other sites

But last time i change to a better denso spark plug, there will be these problem coming out, till from my friend who told me, i change to a cheap ngk thats why the problem is gone, i just went to change to a ngk and after a bike wash, these problem come out again... haiz... my friend told me that might be the setting or the fuse...

Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by feng82@Jan 25 2004, 04:22 AM

But last time i change to a better denso spark plug, there will be these problem coming out, till from my friend who told me, i change to a cheap ngk thats why the problem is gone, i just went to change to a ngk and after a bike wash, these problem come out again... haiz... my friend told me that might be the setting or the fuse...

check that ur fuse is of the correct amp...

http://i69.photobucket.com/albums/i42/akrapovick4/thedoctor.jpg
Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by feng82@Jan 27 2004, 11:55 PM

My insurance around $290 ntuc third party. Anyway, anyone know what are the symtom when the cluth is going to finish? how much it cost 1?

ur cling cling will be loud when it's not clutch in..mine insurance 378 for ntuc 2nd..change the whole clutch plate and rubber cost around 200+

http://i69.photobucket.com/albums/i42/akrapovick4/thedoctor.jpg
Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by feng82@Jan 29 2004, 12:13 AM

lets say if i never change and the whole cluth is spoilt, wat will it affect othe r part? some say it will affect the drum... is it true?

nope..

http://i69.photobucket.com/albums/i42/akrapovick4/thedoctor.jpg
Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest GoldEnSun

yesterday when mi n my frenz were on the way to the carnival.my bike stall when reaching a junction.

when drop down to 1st gear all the light went off including the CDI(not even 1 single light)the sound like u didnt kick up ur side stand n the engine die off.so i thought the fuse blow.when i replace the spare fuse the light were back.but when i try to start,light all went off again.

when the bike was tow back to motordiam,the mech say mayb my wiring short circuit.

Does any1 know wat could b the exact problem,i dun wish to b chop by the motordiam,

Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by GoldEnSun@Feb 1 2004, 04:50 PM

yesterday when mi n my frenz were on the way to the carnival.my bike stall when reaching a junction.

when drop down to 1st gear all the light went off including the CDI(not even 1 single light)the sound like u didnt kick up ur side stand n the engine die off.so i thought the fuse blow.when i replace the spare fuse the light were back.but when i try to start,light all went off again.

when the bike was tow back to motordiam,the mech say mayb my wiring short circuit.

Does any1 know wat could b the exact problem,i dun wish to b chop by the motordiam,

bring it to sin ming or eddy ong..they r good wif 2 strokers..u try t off ur headlight den kick start,maybe ur heady is consuming too much power...seems to mi like ur bike got alot of problems..

http://i69.photobucket.com/albums/i42/akrapovick4/thedoctor.jpg
Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest GoldEnSun

now my bike at eddy there liao.i didnt fix the on off switch 4 my headlight leh.actually tat time eve of chinese new year i wanted to ask u c my bike whether got any problem anot coz i n espen went out wif ur rvf fren.but too bad u didnt come leh.

btw u got any advice tat wat should i do or to change to improve my bike??

Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by GoldEnSun@Feb 2 2004, 02:34 AM

now my bike at eddy there liao.i didnt fix the on off switch 4 my headlight leh.actually tat time eve of chinese new year i wanted to ask u c my bike whether got any problem anot coz i n espen went out wif ur rvf fren.but too bad u didnt come leh.

btw u got any advice tat wat should i do or to change to improve my bike??

i was wif my frens celebrating birthday mahz...muz take a look at ur bike to see how..first thing i would ask is if u have a damper?if u dun have one,go add..

http://i69.photobucket.com/albums/i42/akrapovick4/thedoctor.jpg
Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by GoldEnSun@Feb 2 2004, 07:50 PM

hehehe dun have leh

actually wat i wish to do iz to do the engine part 1st leh.

anyway wat damper should i get??Ohlin?

u ask regina to help u get in the NHK damper for pgm..no point to spend so much for a ohlins..

http://i69.photobucket.com/albums/i42/akrapovick4/thedoctor.jpg
Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by MC28@Feb 2 2004, 11:56 PM

u ask regina to help u get in the NHK damper for pgm..no point to spend so much for a ohlins..

YO Bro

i think i saw u on friday at marina sq. wearing a HRC jacket rite?

no siggy at the moment

Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by MC21@Feb 3 2004, 08:55 PM

at the carnival there lor we walk pass one n other but i not confirm so nv call u lor :smile:

ahahahah...should have call try try..

http://i69.photobucket.com/albums/i42/akrapovick4/thedoctor.jpg
Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.




×
×
  • Create New...