Jump to content
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

    Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

    Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website such as:

    • Forums
    • Blogs
    • Picture/Video Gallery
    • Motorcycle Clubs
    • Event Calendar
    • and many more!

    Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

    Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

Honda NSR250 Riders


Recommended Posts

ya..Fr77..he paid $18,888k for that bike..u tink worth it a not?i feel that he got alot of money to burn..SE model somemore..if i'm not wrong,early FQ is the end of pgm..

http://i69.photobucket.com/albums/i42/akrapovick4/thedoctor.jpg
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 10.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Originally posted by acidhurt@Feb 14 2004, 01:45 PM

yesterday nite near 12am saw 8-9 pgm under my blk.. think they go chiong or wat.. looks kinda fierce man.. but abit noisy.. anyone here from tat group? Think goldensun would like to join them.. hehe.. :D

I saw one of those guys at Eugene Tan ytd..overheard them talking...heehee...the PGM got DFR full system one...... :lovestruck:

Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by MC28@Feb 15 2004, 04:20 AM

ya..Fr77..he paid $18,888k for that bike..u tink worth it a not?i feel that he got alot of money to burn..SE model somemore..if i'm not wrong,early FQ is the end of pgm..

bro ar bro.. any pgm 4 sale ? hee.. saw a fn plate pgm at cte bukit merah few days back.. its 6**8.. bro u here ?

http://www.dreamgate.ne.jp/nsr/Gallery/repsol%20and%20regular250.jpg
Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by Aprilia_Y2K@Feb 15 2004, 08:07 PM

bro ar bro.. any pgm 4 sale ? hee.. saw a fn plate pgm at cte bukit merah few days back.. its 6**8.. bro u here ?

nastro azzurro spraywork or?which shop?

http://i69.photobucket.com/albums/i42/akrapovick4/thedoctor.jpg
Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by acidhurt@Feb 14 2004, 01:45 PM

yesterday nite near 12am saw 8-9 pgm under my blk.. think they go chiong or wat.. looks kinda fierce man.. but abit noisy.. anyone here from tat group? Think goldensun would like to join them.. hehe.. :D

Yishun blk 7++ ?

Enjoy e Breeze In e Nite...

Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by Aprilia_Y2K@Feb 16 2004, 12:01 AM

nono bro.. i mean im looking 4 pgm4..

saw this fn6**8 pgm near cte there.. duno if the owner is ard or in this forum..

the rider the guai lan type is it

http://i145.photobucket.com/albums/r239/utopian355/ABCD0006-smallcopy.jpg
Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest nismoS132
Originally posted by ah_tee@Feb 16 2004, 07:42 PM

the rider the guai lan type is it

maybe he those kind like to blow people and throw clutch with a pillion while riding behind an L plate driver. oh wait no that was a cbr.

Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by Aprilia_Y2K@Feb 16 2004, 10:38 PM

haha.. no lar.. i wana ask if he wana sell.. whahaha..

wa liddat this every nsr250 u see also wanna ask wan to sell meh

http://i145.photobucket.com/albums/r239/utopian355/ABCD0006-smallcopy.jpg
Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by ah_tee@Feb 16 2004, 11:53 PM

wa liddat this every nsr250 u see also wanna ask wan to sell meh

whahaha.. maybe.. coz i cant find anymore L9 for sale.. new 1 cost at least 11-12k.. :weep: n rvf is kinda too ex.. so i go 4 pgm.. :smile:

http://www.dreamgate.ne.jp/nsr/Gallery/repsol%20and%20regular250.jpg
Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by Aprilia_Y2K@Feb 17 2004, 12:11 PM

whahaha.. maybe.. coz i cant find anymore L9 for sale.. new 1 cost at least 11-12k.. :weep: n rvf is kinda too ex.. so i go 4 pgm.. :smile:

tat one simi paintwork

http://i145.photobucket.com/albums/r239/utopian355/ABCD0006-smallcopy.jpg
Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by Aprilia_Y2K@Feb 15 2004, 08:07 PM

bro ar bro.. any pgm 4 sale ? hee.. saw a fn plate pgm at cte bukit merah few days back.. its 6**8.. bro u here ?

FN 4xxx PGM 4 for sale with alot of part.interested pls call 9680 5445 after 6pm. Saw this post at another forum hope this help. :smile:

no siggy at the moment

Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by MC21@Feb 17 2004, 09:52 PM

FN 4xxx PGM 4 for sale with alot of part.interested pls call 9680 5445 after 6pm. Saw this post at another forum hope this help. :smile:

bro,when ur bike coming out?my bike juz went in again yesterday for technical fault..tink is wire break or expose..knn,ride halfway auto shut down..heng haven go up pie enroute to tnb..if not,early morning see one navy personnel pushing his bike along pie road shoulder...

http://i69.photobucket.com/albums/i42/akrapovick4/thedoctor.jpg
Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by MC28@Feb 17 2004, 11:00 PM

bro,when ur bike coming out?my bike juz went in again yesterday for technical fault..tink is wire break or expose..knn,ride halfway auto shut down..heng haven go up pie enroute to tnb..if not,early morning see one navy personnel pushing his bike along pie road shoulder...

whao thats was bad.. my bike not ready yet :cry: will let u know once ready or maybe u all can organise outing first loh if possible i will join u all for coffee with my RXZ :smile:

no siggy at the moment

Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by MC21@Feb 17 2004, 11:04 PM

whao thats was bad.. my bike not ready yet :cry: will let u know once ready or maybe u all can organise outing first loh if possible i will join u all for coffee with my RXZ :smile:

mai lar...i like 2 pipes..ur z kia got 2 pipes? :smile:

http://i69.photobucket.com/albums/i42/akrapovick4/thedoctor.jpg
Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by AH_SHUN@Feb 18 2004, 12:59 AM

HI THERE,

 

AM A NSR250 MC21 RIDER.

JUST WANNA ASK IF ANYONE KNOW WHERE TO GET CHEAP GOOD 2T?

if u wan cheap den it isnt good and vice versa..u want heaven and hell at the same time?impossible..

http://i69.photobucket.com/albums/i42/akrapovick4/thedoctor.jpg
Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by WeeUwee@Feb 19 2004, 07:11 PM

Tonight i'm going back to the same old place to do up my filter. Can gime a call if u want. Meetup... Guess maybe on Friday. See u.

ok, i'm avail tonite, will give u a call again...:cheer:

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.




×
×
  • Create New...