SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

Boring@SG

xiaohaizi

What do you think of Singapore? Boring or Fun?  

80 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think of Singapore? Boring or Fun?

• Singapore is Fun and not Boring.
    • Singapore is Boring place to be in.

are you BORED in SINGAPORE ?

or you GUYS and LADIES, have and ideas that is exciting that we can do in our LITTLE Singapore. Or places we can go to? Any new malls up? New recreational place? A good place to chill/relax?

SHARE them all here,

or you can

WHINE them all here.

Secondly, if you have facebook, come join me in the group, Boring@SG. Dont worry its not affiliated or associated with any forms of gangs or logos outside. its just a group created for people who are Bored in Singapore and people who can provide ideas and places to go in Singapore for Bored people like me !

Visit and click on "Join Group"

http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=80834587868&ref=ts

See you there !

Thanks and Regards,

xiaohaizi

assumptions is the mothafukers of all fuk-ups.

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

there's fun in sillypore, jus gotta find ways to dug them out...

but there are places where pple not so keen to visit too... they might say : "u siao ah" wahaha...

bike is a machine without soul, rider would inject new life and character to this machine

Xiao Rou Yi Hao & "Colossal" 919

Sin Ming Editor got 1 DAY jailterm and $2000 fine for pillion death!

Rally Point: http://www.singaporebikes.com/forums/showthread.php?p=5322898#post5322898

there's fun in sillypore, jus gotta find ways to dug them out...

but there are places where pple not so keen to visit too... they might say : "u siao ah" wahaha...

yo. i cannot agree more that there are fun in SG. but i strongly believe that most of the fun places in Singapore, people have been to it. Why dont you air your opinions of some interesting places you have that you think people might say " you siao ah ?" hahaha. CHEERs.

changi prison. lots of exciting stuff happening inside. pls slap a policeman and you can experience this wonderfully exciting experience in SG!

*pokes my own ribs*

ha.. ha... ha... o_O

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v514/triprider/imgphp.jpg

Fer everyday...

is an adventure...

when you're astride...

a green monster..

WE SOLD OUR SOUL FOR ROCK N' ROLL

The only fun you can have biking is going up North.

Riding in Singapore??? :sleep: Can't be bothered anymore.

Don't even wanna do rounding or group riding locally. If I'm meeting my buds, I'll meet them at the destination.

Other than that, fly overseas for a vacation.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v161/DeusXMachina/Lean2a.jpg

changi prison. lots of exciting stuff happening inside. pls slap a policeman and you can experience this wonderfully exciting experience in SG!

well i strongly believe they welcome you there too ! haha. i believe the experience would be much more wonderful and exciting if they were to put me in CWP, Changi Women Prison.

exciting stuff happening such as?

wow. you seem quite interested?

The only fun you can have biking is going up North.

Riding in Singapore??? :sleep: Can't be bothered anymore.

Don't even wanna do rounding or group riding locally. If I'm meeting my buds, I'll meet them at the destination.

Other than that, fly overseas for a vacation.

yea.. outing with friends or groups, most likely to have been stopped by TPs.. they deemed us to engaging in illegal activities. Parking is also another hassle we have to experience in Singapore. Most Boring@SG part in Singapore is that we have too little nightlife available.

Yah Singapore is ultra boring. Everywhere so crowded, daily traffic jams. Plus lousy weather, either super hot or rain everyday. :sian:

Nowadays my favorite place is old upper thomson road with the lower and upper pierce reservoir parks and the upper seletar reservoir rocket tower. :p

We R One!

singapore nightlife is actually pretty good compared to many other places. plus shops for food and other stuff open till pretty late. everywhere is easy to get to. nah, it is not boring by a long shot. for a small island, i think its pretty cool place to be.

http://simonnunis.smugmug.com/photos/684724736_fuDoa-M-1.jpg

web surfing still ok lah, anything else is a put off here man.

yah but you'll get too many restrictions on web surfing also and are we really free to speak our mind? lol. democratic or communism?

Yah Singapore is ultra boring. Everywhere so crowded, daily traffic jams. Plus lousy weather, either super hot or rain everyday. :sian:

Nowadays my favorite place is old upper thomson road with the lower and upper pierce reservoir parks and the upper seletar reservoir rocket tower. :p

LOL. weather you cannot blame lah cause we are near the equator. Wow seems like those are famous chill out places we can see other bikes and cars coming to flaunt their skills and nice ride... also another hot spots for Traffic Police to hit their quota.. LOL?

singapore nightlife is actually pretty good compared to many other places. plus shops for food and other stuff open till pretty late. everywhere is easy to get to. nah, it is not boring by a long shot. for a small island, i think its pretty cool place to be.

i am not defending the Boringness of Singapore, but would really like to hear some suggestions of the places for our nightlifes in Singapore. i really agree that everywhere is easy to get to. And another thing i appreciate in Singapore is that, we always know that we are quite safe... hahah!

Cheers to everyone! comeon, share with us...

HOW BORING SINGAPORE CAN BE

or

HOW FUN SINGAPORE CAN BE?

so bored people can go explore the fun places..

are you BORED in SINGAPORE ?

or you GUYS and LADIES, have and ideas that is exciting that we can do in our LITTLE Singapore. Or places we can go to? Any new malls up? New recreational place? A good place to chill/relax?

I think one just need good company to have fun & relax, place is irrelevant :angel:

I think one just need good company to have fun & relax, place is irrelevant :angel:

you have a strong point there but have you ever experienced having to squeeze your brains dry with your good mates, just to think of a place to go? haha. we always have tons of people complaining and whining about being bored and nothing to do..

well i think this might be a place whereby they probably can find some good ideas on what to do and where to go with their companies of friends.

i understand where you are coming from, xiaohaizi.

here are some things (out of the many things that one can do to be engaged):

take a walk around the neighbourhood. ride around little india & talk to the people there. go to a pub and talk to the bartender, talk to the other patrons. watch a movie. take a walk on the beach. go fishing. go play pool or bowl. have late night supper. ride to petrol station and talk to the pump attendants. go to night safari. fly a kite at marina barrage. take the river cruise at clarke quay. go for a concert. watch a play. catch a 7th month ge-tai performance...ad infinitum...

yah, im bored in singapore. any place i can go at night? very boring lehhh. D:

haha. im also very bored.. tonight im going to attend a wake, one of our members's grandfather passed away. T.T

i understand where you are coming from, xiaohaizi.

here are some things (out of the many things that one can do to be engaged):

take a walk around the neighbourhood. ride around little india & talk to the people there. go to a pub and talk to the bartender, talk to the other patrons. watch a movie. take a walk on the beach. go fishing. go play pool or bowl. have late night supper. ride to petrol station and talk to the pump attendants. go to night safari. fly a kite at marina barrage. take the river cruise at clarke quay. go for a concert. watch a play. catch a 7th month ge-tai performance...ad infinitum...

Out of that many suggestions, some are damn desperate leh.. haha. my occupation is a freelance events crew, i hate concerts actually.. and my family held 7th month ge tai + dinner every year ! LOL.

nw SG is actually quite boring..but when IR opens,u'll have another reason to party and gamble every weekend

yea. many people might come to a desperate end and loan shark activities will rise i believe. im really anticipating the launch of IR. cann0t wait to visit it soon man. saw the roller coaster in sentosa, cant wait to put my ass on it.

Ok, here's what i do to kill the boringness. Nowadays its not as fun to ride as it was 10-20yrs ago. I've taken to mountain biking to work, my workplace route is really quite bicycle safe, lots of pavement (some MTBs riders call this style of riding urban-assault) to my destination.

Whats the fun in that? Because i've found my solution to beat the stupid jams, the stupid ERPs, the stupid petrol prices, and i've a reason for a healthy lifestyle without wasting time in jams. Been doing it for a year now, and never want to give up riding, bicycle or bike (weekends now). It feels good drivers looking at u whizz pass unobstructed, while they q up in a jam. Thats the fun i'm having now, my daily therapy commute.

Like some say, even if u organise a fun event, there will still be some who find it boring, becos they cant find their own fulfillment.:angel:

*人 在 江 湖 *敲 锣 打 鼓 *

嘴讲兰派爽! The World would be a better place if karma exists.

Ok, here's what i do to kill the boringness. Nowadays its not as fun to ride as it was 10-20yrs ago. I've taken to mountain biking to work, my workplace route is really quite bicycle safe, lots of pavement (some MTBs riders call this style of riding urban-assault) to my destination.

Whats the fun in that? Because i've found my solution to beat the stupid jams, the stupid ERPs, the stupid petrol prices, and i've a reason for a healthy lifestyle without wasting time in jams. Been doing it for a year now, and never want to give up riding, bicycle or bike (weekends now). It feels good drivers looking at u whizz pass unobstructed, while they q up in a jam. Thats the fun i'm having now, my daily therapy commute.

Like some say, even if u organise a fun event, there will still be some who find it boring, becos they cant find their own fulfillment.:angel:

haha.. harping on other's sadness. LOL. i agree with your last point, fun event but some people still finds it boring. but i think when it comes to programs organised by people, only those more fun-loving ones would go.. they get entertained easily. many Singaporeans are just too shy, or they have a high ego. they wouldnt meet up so easily and some are just too busy with their hectic schedule from work......

Out of that many suggestions, some are damn desperate leh.. haha. my occupation is a freelance events crew, i hate concerts actually.. and my family held 7th month ge tai + dinner every year ! LOL.

at the end of the day, it is all in the mind. some people find being alone at home boring. i quite enjoy it sometimes. watching tv, reading a book or a magazine, writing up my blog. it is a very precious time. i also enjoy talking to people when i'm outside. when i was at bukit timah hill the other morning, there were some others there exercising. striking up a conversation with them was very enlightening.

i'm curious which of the things sound desperate to you and why...care to share?