SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

<D> OPC Matters

convert and buy electric bicycle for less energy needed to cycle

great idea too! noted :)

2005-2008: Phantom TA200

2006-2011: Hyundai Getz 1.6

2008-2008: wave 110

2008-2009: CB400 Ver S

2009-2009: Phantom TA200

2009-2011: CB400 Spec 1

2012-2012: Aprilia Scarabeo 200

2012-2013: Phantom TA150

2016-2016: SilverWing FJS400D

2013-current: CB400 PB1

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

rainy day i tink u can drive..haha i seldom see tp on the road on rainy days..lol

why bet your luck??

on rainy days, set off from home earlier and send your kids to sch. reach back home before 6.55am??

i rode to work everyday.. but i put my alarm clock 30mins earlier to give me a buffer when it's raining.. if not, i doze for another 30mins before getting up to work..

why bet your luck??

on rainy days, set off from home earlier and send your kids to sch. reach back home before 6.55am??

i rode to work everyday.. but i put my alarm clock 30mins earlier to give me a buffer when it's raining.. if not, i doze for another 30mins before getting up to work..

but the childcare only opens at 7am so he cant leave his child until its after 7am..

if rainy days i tink just tear a 20dollar coupon if need be. :)

but the childcare only opens at 7am so he cant leave his child until its after 7am..

u think the teacher will come at exactly 7am?she has to be there at least 30mins early to prepare.i dare say this cos my wife is in the childcare biznez

Do not trouble trouble unless trouble troubles you

yellow boots with matching raincoats lah...

**********DISCLAIMER**********

The information contained in this post, including any attachments,may contain confidential information Copy of this post for any purpose other than viewing for entertainment is not allowed & shall encur a fine of no less than $500 & any court costs required. The courts take copyright violations seriously. Think twice.

u think the teacher will come at exactly 7am?she has to be there at least 30mins early to prepare.i dare say this cos my wife is in the childcare biznez

hmm, den i guess have to arrange with the teacher to allow the kid to enter the centre before its opening time at 7am. a little compromise will go a long way.. :)

Hi bros/sis my car is under-utilised, just to fetch my kids to/fro school every morning & evening & occassional outings. After the new OPC rules released in Aug I've been thinking of converting my normal car to OPC car to reap the benefits.

Only problem is morning child care starts at 7am and it's after the "legal" hours. Been thinking for like 2 months alrdy: leave home early, reach child care at 7:00am sharp and leave the childcare ctr by 7:05am & reach home by 7:15am (but still illegal & taking risks along the way...)

any advise? thanks for reading.

probably reach early and leave early but what if you were leaving OTW and there was a jam and the clock shows 7:01am? ;) Its a risk which you judge for yourself how you want to take it dude.. The other bros have given very good advise IMO. ;)

one thing tat troubles me is rainy days... how?

It never rains daily right? :p Once in a while take a cab or tear a coupon is also quite negligible man :cheeky:

haha why not enjoy public transport with the kid ? spend more family time :angel:

hmm, den i guess have to arrange with the teacher to allow the kid to enter the centre before its opening time at 7am. a little compromise will go a long way.. :)

Sometimes you'll notice people answer their own questions the best because they know what exactly is going on compared to us outsiders :thumb:

hi bros thanks for the inputs, appreciated it. after much thinking, we've decided to go ahead to opc conversion. solution is quite simple actually- no need take bus or buy bicycle and able to bring the car back home by 7am. problem solved :)

2005-2008: Phantom TA200

2006-2011: Hyundai Getz 1.6

2008-2008: wave 110

2008-2009: CB400 Ver S

2009-2009: Phantom TA200

2009-2011: CB400 Spec 1

2012-2012: Aprilia Scarabeo 200

2012-2013: Phantom TA150

2016-2016: SilverWing FJS400D

2013-current: CB400 PB1

hi bros thanks for the inputs, appreciated it. after much thinking, we've decided to go ahead to opc conversion. solution is quite simple actually- no need take bus or buy bicycle and able to bring the car back home by 7am. problem solved :)

I am happy for you! save money and a win-win situation!

• 1 month later...

Hi guys, regarding OPC issues, i wanna ask how much do you guys pay for your insurance for OPC.

I remember 1 year back my uncle age 50+ back then paid less then $1k for the insurance. Yest i went and purchase an OPC kia cerato forte using my mum's name age 49 and we had to pay $1.7k. OPC need to pay so much, insurance also increase a lot for cars man.

My bike too, paid $350 last year now had to pay $600. Some more only 3rd party for a 10year+ super four. :dozed:

~ Future Ride ~

CBR600rr :thumb:

~ Current Drive ~

Kia Cerato Forte SX 1.6 SJU

~ Previous Rides ~

1. Spark 135 FBA | 2. NSR 150 SP FS | 3. Yamaha x1 FY | 4. Honda s4 verS FP