SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

[Outing] Oversea SEAFOOD Trip !!!!

Silent Hunter

Too bad there I didn't spot any massage nearby, there probably is one but I didn't do a detail search on this trip. But there is a food court like in K.L with roadside pushcart stores. I think it will be quite lively at night.

Are you guys good to go tomorrow? (friday)

I know its last minute. If cannot meet the min of 4 people, then we will go next friday instead.

Wah seh Silent, this sounds good! Actually the **** are only catered to those who nose bleed easily lah! I'm not interested as I'm a good boy lah! Hahaha.... Tomorrow too last minute as have something on liao! Next Friday will be good but wad time are you looking at?

Don't do it to others what you don't want others to do to you! God bless! :cheers:

• Replies 601
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dinner time! :hungry:

About 6pm++ but I worrried about getting a jam sandwich instead of getting seafood.

Plan is go eat seafood first, then go bowling, (Set off around 9pm+/-) those don't want to bowl can go next door sweat it out. Or see if the KTV is open. (X-Box)

By then woodlands custom should be clear and we can save $$$ on toll, and go back faster for most people not staying West side.

Motorcyclist are the nicest people on the road, try not to kill us.

Ok! Set on next Friday then.

But who sponsoring the prizes? :cheeky:

Maybe prize can be a Ice Red Bean or Ice Ka Chang for supper instead. That way we don't need to stand outside the sauna waiting. :D

I don't mind buying the top scorer 1 Ice Ka Chang! :angel:

Hi guys, just got back from a scouting trip.

For the guys who went with me for the last trip, and asked about the giant bowling pin, here's the pic of the giant bowling pin from the ground level. Mepkoh was right about there being a golf course because of the net.

But the mystery of the Bowling Pin in the net was solved only by going there on the ground.

It turns out that the bowling center and the golf course are 2 seperate buildings. But from Jusco, it seems like the bowling pin was in the net because the 3 buildings, Jusco, the bowling center and the golf course are all in a straight line! :lol:

The rate for bowling is $5.50 per game. $4 if we bowl in the morning on weekdays. Shoes rental $2. Bowling center closes at 1am. :)

wow... looks like a nice place to go man!

if time n bike permits i will join nxt week! currently duno where my bike also, no news frm dr chong yet :cry:

ok next week 21st May 2010 (Friday) . 9pm set off from ???

eating + bowling/ktv/sauna session.

1) zpjohnny (bwahahahhaah FIRST!!!!)

2)

3)

4)

5)

6)

7)

Class 3 29 April 2009[TP Attempt: 1]

Class 2B 11 March 2010[TP Attempt: 1]

Class 2A 02 July 2012[TP Attempt: 1]

Class 2 On-Training[TP Attempt: TBA]

TA-200 Honda Phantom 2010~2013

GSR Suzuki 400R 2013~Present

thats good... next friday seems to be a good timing.. somemore around 6pm.. Will try to make it this time round.. Need a good ride man.. Screwed my 2A today. S0ob

JOSHUA

class2B -26/2/09

class 2A -27/7/10

class 3 - 6/1/11

class 2 - 30/8/12

http://i920.photobucket.com/albums/ad44/jtzx/Image0020_JROT42b4_edited.gif?t=1246004022

wad a coincidence, i also have a gaming guild friend screwing his class 2 test today as well. u both should have met each other.

Class 3 29 April 2009[TP Attempt: 1]

Class 2B 11 March 2010[TP Attempt: 1]

Class 2A 02 July 2012[TP Attempt: 1]

Class 2 On-Training[TP Attempt: TBA]

TA-200 Honda Phantom 2010~2013

GSR Suzuki 400R 2013~Present

2)

3)

4)

5)

6)

7)

9pm set off from the resturant towards woodlands causeway. Near Jusco there, got a Daiman Bowling. First time there at night. First time going there to bowl too. Lets see if the lanes are good. Last time only went to check out the place didn't bowl.

Then go supper/dessert across the road after supper before pumping petrol then go back.

So it's official!

Seafood trip!

Date: 21/05/2010

Time: 6:30 pm

Where: Jurong Bird Park

Leader: Silent Hunter

People going!

1. zpjohnny (ok lah let you be first!) :p

9pm set off from the resturant towards woodlands causeway. Near Jusco there, got a Daiman Bowling. First time there at night. First time going there to bowl too. Lets see if the lanes are good. Last time only went to check out the place didn't bowl.

Then go supper/dessert across the road after supper before pumping petrol then go back.

So it's official!

Seafood trip!

People going!

2. kmjoe (will update if unable to make it)

2)

3)

4)

5)

6)

7)

Johnny ar! Your PP out from confinement and liberated liao meh? Hahahaha.. Somemore chiong 1st in line! If we going den no more LFNO leh!

Don't do it to others what you don't want others to do to you! God bless! :cheers:

So it's official!

Seafood trip!

People going!

Yo Silent, the seafood Halah boh? Our muslim bro wanna go too leh!

Ok! Set on next Friday then.

But who sponsoring the prizes? :cheeky:

Maybe prize can be a Ice Red Bean or Ice Ka Chang for supper instead. That way we don't need to stand outside the sauna waiting. :D

I don't mind buying the top scorer 1 Ice Ka Chang! :angel:

From the other contestants lor! Ya, I think Ice Red Bean or Ice Ka Chang would be a better options! Otherwise the rest will stand outside lau nua! Hehehe....

very interested in this outing man... will drop my name when the dates are nearer to prevent miscomm;D

JOSHUA

class2B -26/2/09

class 2A -27/7/10

class 3 - 6/1/11

class 2 - 30/8/12

http://i920.photobucket.com/albums/ad44/jtzx/Image0020_JROT42b4_edited.gif?t=1246004022

So it's official!

Seafood trip!

People going!

3. jtzx - need to be home around 11pm

JOSHUA

class2B -26/2/09

class 2A -27/7/10

class 3 - 6/1/11

class 2 - 30/8/12

So it's official!

Seafood trip!

People going!

4. ahcai

Class 2B - 26/03/2009

Class 2A - 01/06/2010

Class 3 - 10/07/2009

Rides(s)

1) Honda TA150 - 20/04/2009 to 31/08/2014

2) Honda CB400 Ver S - 12/07/2014 to ???

So it's official!

Seafood trip!

People going!

2. kmjoe (i have an interview on tt day, will sms silent if i cannot make it)

4. ahcai

PS: hunter could u kindly leave ur contact number here? thks

cool cool.... u guys wanna go in earlier also can.. my school ends at 430pm on friday =D

JOSHUA

class2B -26/2/09

class 2A -27/7/10

class 3 - 6/1/11

class 2 - 30/8/12