SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

[DIY] How to cosmetically modify the Phantom?

gsenomics

saw a phantom at suntec with this "half cup tank bra"

http://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a20/kmjoe/11032010396.jpg

Wah this one very chio! If we have our new PK's logo can even emboss/deboss onto it leh! Idea right?

Don't do it to others what you don't want others to do to you! God bless! :cheers:

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey bros..

I was once a PK too... but sold off my ride ard a year ago.. Now i haf the itch to customize my ride once more. Thought of doing it up with Ape Hangers. Any bros out there have any lobang to get ape hangers? Probably around shoulder height or maybe SLIGHTLY higher?

And also anyone with a superb hand at painting the carbon fibre slip on tank + original fenders to MATT BLACK?

Thanks!

Amin

hey all, does anyone know where to chrome paint done or get chrome stickers to put in the front forks of my phantom, also maybe the givi box holder?? would like to replace all screws with chrome ones also....any idea which shop can do for me...

thanks in advance...

Bajaj Pulsar 180 - May 2006 - May 2007

Hyosung Comet GT125- June 2008 - January 2010

Honda Phantom TA 200- January 2010 - 2012

Honda CB 400 Ver S - 2012 - Jan 2016

Adiva AD2 200 - Jan 2016 - July 2016

this phantom i think i have seen his bike from NYP.

lol you sure? i'm in NYP also how come nr see that phantom before.. Lol

JOSHUA

class2B -26/2/09

class 2A -27/7/10

class 3 - 6/1/11

class 2 - 30/8/12

http://i920.photobucket.com/albums/ad44/jtzx/Image0020_JROT42b4_edited.gif?t=1246004022

hey all, does anyone know where to chrome paint done or get chrome stickers to put in the front forks of my phantom, also maybe the givi box holder?? would like to replace all screws with chrome ones also....any idea which shop can do for me...

thanks in advance...

mustafa got sell chrome spray paint... but not sure how it will look after spraying

hey guys, i have decided not to hunt for the tank bra anymore, as koon said thailand and singapore does not have. so i decided to spray my bike ,went to ye0w motor to spray. cant wait for it to be out :D

derosis, I was there in BKK (Hia Heng shop @ Akarn Sri Vorajuk) 3 weeks back and saw lots of them! Ah Koon dun have doesn't mean else where dun lah! Anyway, doesn't matter now as you'd sent in for respray. Cheers!

Don't do it to others what you don't want others to do to you! God bless! :cheers:

derosis, I was there in BKK (Hia Heng shop @ Akarn Sri Vorajuk) 3 weeks back and saw lots of them! Ah Koon dun have doesn't mean else where dun lah! Anyway, doesn't matter now as you'd sent in for respray. Cheers!

because ah koon told me, "now thailand or singapore also dont have, if thailand have, i already brought in already"

tats why i decided to spray . haha means to extend coe and ride for another 10years!

COE expiring on 2011 July 1st

potential PK supplier to bring in stuff frm BKK... i will be ur customer :thumb:

mustafa got sell chrome spray paint... but not sure how it will look after spraying

it looks nothing like chrome.. basically just silver paint. if you interested to try i have 1 can.

Rat bike - A motorcycle not necessarily kept in pristine condition, often painted matt black. Minimal maintenance and mismatched parts often used.

because ah koon told me, "now thailand or singapore also dont have, if thailand have, i already brought in already"

tats why i decided to spray . haha means to extend coe and ride for another 10years!

COE expiring on 2011 July 1st

Hahaha... Ah Koon wants all biz to himself lah! Anyway Thai-lan hab mak mak! Hahaha...

Yup, that's wad a few of us intended to do after our Phantom's COE expires! That's why I'm having a go to re-spray my own with the help of some bros! I'm in the midst of preparing my old school flames template! Hahaha... Wish me luck!

IMG_0314.jpg

IMG_0316.jpg

it looks nothing like chrome.. basically just silver paint. if you interested to try i have 1 can.

oppss just bought one yday already..hmmm...will try out for side stand first....

Bajaj Pulsar 180 - May 2006 - May 2007

Hyosung Comet GT125- June 2008 - January 2010

Honda Phantom TA 200- January 2010 - 2012

Honda CB 400 Ver S - 2012 - Jan 2016

Adiva AD2 200 - Jan 2016 - July 2016

Hahaha... Ah Koon wants all biz to himself lah! Anyway Thai-lan hab mak mak! Hahaha...

Yup, that's wad a few of us intended to do after our Phantom's COE expires! That's why I'm having a go to re-spray my own with the help of some bros! I'm in the midst of preparing my old school flames template! Hahaha... Wish me luck!

cool.. uppsss for all phantom riders :thumb:

I don't think it should be name as Phantom Directory in the first place.

Perhaps you can consolidate your posting in the Cosmetic thread.

åƒé‡‘难买早知é“.......