SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

SSDC --- Class2A

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

basket.... today cannot clear the assessment... overshoot the e brake.... going back wed to practise and friday to reassess..

haha.like me yesterday overshot the traffic light in MY

sounds like so much fun!!!

its always fun when is your turn?

went for the prac..

scary.. the power (feels) like unlimited..

passed though...

is limited when you have ride long enuff and always hunger for more power!

2000-Yamaha lc125/2001yamaha tzr125/2002Suzuki gsxr400r/2003-Honda TA 200/2005-Honda wave S 125/2005-Honda S4 spec 2/2007-yamaha yp400/2008-yamaha R6/2009-Honda CG 125/2010-Suzuki Dr200se/2010-Honda steed 400/2011-honda cb400sf pb1/2011-sym joyride 200/2012-honda wave

307820_10150323232886544_694486543_7936127_1053552251_n.jpg

basket.... today cannot clear the assessment... overshoot the e brake.... going back wed to practise and friday to reassess..

Same..1st 1-2 times also overshot..cos cannot see the line...but later use the cones to guage liao...heng..that time is normal pract....assesment time almost hit the cones at pylon..cos kick to neutral gear...:dozed:.....luckily managed to clear the assesment..that part i kenna like 14 pts liao.

i damn scared the pylon..

super4 like cannot corner 1..

find it so difficult.. maybe nt used to it..

wah.. i so addicted to the power i keep wanting to go faster..

change to 3rd gear still wan go faster.. hahaa

'bikes are your sweet poison. despite knowing it would kill, you would die just to have a taste of it. '

enrolling on the 19th! so 00.00am 19 dec 2009 i go E enroll! hope got slot on that day itself or sunday hahahaha damn kia su :x

i did the same thing..

like midnight prepare liao..

den 2 days later go down ssdc collect booklet.

den next day first prac..

'bikes are your sweet poison. despite knowing it would kill, you would die just to have a taste of it. '

when i enroll, i can go down the day itself to collect booklet right?

shld be able to.

but since u going down..

den dun need enrol online already..

but of course it will be alot faster when u go to ssdc..

reach there they just give u booklet and settle ur insurance..

dun forget ur passport size photo

sian i waiting for class 2... slightly less than one year away. aiming for ktm adventure 990... hohohoho

i wanted to go all the way..

after taking cls 2a..

i dun tink can handle..

and i passed today..

AND CORSE! DID U SEE ME TODAY??

5.55 lesson. full face..