SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

Riding/ Lepak/ Supper Sessions

nabil15

i dont mind... better u contact the org n let him knw that we having triple sharing for u me n johjoh..

then let us knw the outcome lo... (where got mind wan me n johjoh, more the merrier..!!!)

Thanks all for ur well wishes, really appreciate it..!!

orh man which means they goin for orgy session liao lol

September 2007 ~ Honda NSR 150 SP

May 2009 ~ Honda CBR 400RR-R

March 2011 ~ Suzuki k7 GSXR1000

July 2014 ~ BMW S1000rr '14

I won't mind to organise an outing for arabian food at Arab St, a date with a hookah and belly dancers at Clarke Quay, play with the Turkish ice cream man and then saying hi to the friendly denizens of Little India while lanesplitting through a hundred sleepy drivers and pedestrians walking across the roads.

Yes you need to get high on the hookah first before attempting such a feat at any speed. And maybe break up a few street fights along the way with your awesome diplomatic skills.

Remind me to bring a big pillow to pose on while smoking in public.

:3

oei oei kalyan, wad do i missed out ? turkish pipe, i wanna try also man. turkish ice cream tried b4.. turkish kebab eaten those pasar malam de b4 also.

Class 3 29 April 2009[TP Attempt: 1]

Class 2B 11 March 2010[TP Attempt: 1]

Class 2A 02 July 2012[TP Attempt: 1]

Class 2 On-Training[TP Attempt: TBA]

TA-200 Honda Phantom 2010~2013

GSR Suzuki 400R 2013~Present

lol... maybe can intro u my punjabi/hindi gal frienz... lol

Hehehe bro kobes I also want lei...:angel::angel::angel:

~~ The Best Skull Rider Under One Roof ~~

http://i103.photobucket.com/albums/m154/offdutyninja69/skull-1.gif

Waiting for a machine to come by and ride again, hazi when will be the day!!!

Contact me by HP: 97780233

riding around coconut trees, and roll down steep slopes and bikes kept chasing round and round at a fix background.

these are the items that i defined as a bollywood made actions.

Class 3 29 April 2009[TP Attempt: 1]

Class 2B 11 March 2010[TP Attempt: 1]

Class 2A 02 July 2012[TP Attempt: 1]

Class 2 On-Training[TP Attempt: TBA]

TA-200 Honda Phantom 2010~2013

GSR Suzuki 400R 2013~Present

Are you guys serious? I wanted to do a bollywood style filming session with "The Other" Bollywood outing group LOL. I can illustrate what I want (scene by scene) and it would be a fun challenge to get them all filmed then I just go to my office computer to splice them into an awesome local youtube production.

As zpjohnny pointed out we don't even have to move around a lot... just focus on bikes, funny stuff and the riders' cool poses. Bring your Ray-Bans!

Come to think of it, it is getting rather boring to film my rides to and from work lmao.