SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

Riding/ Lepak/ Supper Sessions

nabil15

True true, thanks for the support! Right now we just have to wait to see how this turns out. I'm not even qualified to direct multi-bike video recordings yet, much less directing people lol.

But this doesn't have to be a complex endeavour to work out; simplicity is the key... so is location.

Need a big open carpark, sunny weather and no "public intervention". Then we can think up a script for a nonsense multi-bike meeting 5 minute comedy :D

Like 2 big fat phantoms racing in a stupidly small circle around a lamp post (LMAO) then "big boss" comes on the CB400 and shows us how its REALLY done. (fast forward 10X the circling bit for absolute hilarity)

Kopitiam directing for the first part and lots of pseudo Indian accent Singlish and a hilarious shot of 2 phantoms chasing each other's tail in a 10 meter circle then second part you get the typical "bollywood action hero" treatment with closeups of the bike and rider, macro panning shots etc then showtime for CB400.

Phantom riders go O.o and faint or something as the Super4 rider whips out a little fishing stool sits on the kerbside like king and orders the other two like servants (must have bollywood boss accent) : "WHERE IS MY BREAKFAST!?!?!"

And I can demonstrate how to use Phantom crankcase and miniature frying pan to cook eggs and toast :D

For the super4 stunts above we don't actually have to risk ourselves (unless Kobe is a stunt/hell rider :3) cos we can just rip off other peoples' footage and my hours of on-road recordings yet unused.

Likewise get the fried eggs, toast, maybe some rice for bollywood over the top presentation. It's obviously a bit hard to whip up a whole meal with a miniature frying pan. Lol.

Edited by Pandora's Kitten :3

Easier things to film:

Bollywood style cooking programme. Actors must talk in indian accent :D

Episode 1: McDonald's cheeseburgers.

They're cheap, they're tasty, but ever felt they are 'no kick' because you can devour them in one minute flat?

Try opening up the burger to make not one but 3 sandwiches.

Or make a big salad!

To make this production I need a cast of... 1? and 1 cameraman along with somebody's kitchen :p Or a reasonably secluded park or something. Buy lots of cheeseburgers and have a cheeseburger picnic / cooking show filming :D

I done some of the shooting during lunchtime just now :p

lol.... i not hell rider... that wan mus find johjoh oso cb400 or darkdragon cbr400... those two brudders helllll riidddeerrrzzzz!!! wahahaha

wah i nt around u say me sia:cry:

September 2007 ~ Honda NSR 150 SP

May 2009 ~ Honda CBR 400RR-R

March 2011 ~ Suzuki k7 GSXR1000

July 2014 ~ BMW S1000rr '14

lol.... i not hell rider... that wan mus find johjoh oso cb400 or darkdragon cbr400... those two brudders helllll riidddeerrrzzzz!!! wahahaha

where got... help u 2 promote urself ma... :)

dn wan lah,stay low profile

September 2007 ~ Honda NSR 150 SP

May 2009 ~ Honda CBR 400RR-R

March 2011 ~ Suzuki k7 GSXR1000

July 2014 ~ BMW S1000rr '14

True true, thanks for the support! Right now we just have to wait to see how this turns out. I'm not even qualified to direct multi-bike video recordings yet, much less directing people lol.

But this doesn't have to be a complex endeavour to work out; simplicity is the key... so is location.

Need a big open carpark, sunny weather and no "public intervention". Then we can think up a script for a nonsense multi-bike meeting 5 minute comedy :D

Like 2 big fat phantoms racing in a stupidly small circle around a lamp post (LMAO) then "big boss" comes on the CB400 and shows us how its REALLY done. (fast forward 10X the circling bit for absolute hilarity)

Kopitiam directing for the first part and lots of pseudo Indian accent Singlish and a hilarious shot of 2 phantoms chasing each other's tail in a 10 meter circle then second part you get the typical "bollywood action hero" treatment with closeups of the bike and rider, macro panning shots etc then showtime for CB400.

Phantom riders go O.o and faint or something as the Super4 rider whips out a little fishing stool sits on the kerbside like king and orders the other two like servants (must have bollywood boss accent) : "WHERE IS MY BREAKFAST!?!?!"

And I can demonstrate how to use Phantom crankcase and miniature frying pan to cook eggs and toast :D

For the super4 stunts above we don't actually have to risk ourselves (unless Kobe is a stunt/hell rider :3) cos we can just rip off other peoples' footage and my hours of on-road recordings yet unused.

Likewise get the fried eggs, toast, maybe some rice for bollywood over the top presentation. It's obviously a bit hard to whip up a whole meal with a miniature frying pan. Lol.

Yo Kalyan, which video cam u using and which one would you recommend buying if I were to get a new one?

History

25th March 2009 - Passed 2B

1st April 2009 - Bought 1st bike, a 2nd hand TA200 Honda Phantom cruiser (Still riding it)

6th Aug 2009 - Bought a used but overhauled Suzuki DR200se scrambler (Scrapped in 2010)

I wanna mount it on my bike so I can take videos of my trips and post it on youtube.

History

25th March 2009 - Passed 2B

1st April 2009 - Bought 1st bike, a 2nd hand TA200 Honda Phantom cruiser (Still riding it)

6th Aug 2009 - Bought a used but overhauled Suzuki DR200se scrambler (Scrapped in 2010)

Bollywood Outing Team ™ did a filming session with conventional digital camera with mini tripod. You can use string and cable ties (get creative!) to mount to your Phantom's front brake reservoir on the handlebar.

Above tripod mount was tried on a big monster CBR1000 on a time attack run. Nope, it didn't fly away :)

Or can get one of those mini-cameras being sold in Garage Sales, which is what I prefer as the lighter the mount is, the easier is it to secure.

The advantage of conventional digicam is long battery life and good quality; the disadvantage is that do you really want such an expensive camera on an external mount? Road testing has proven that so long as you're not offroading, it's going to be fine.

Wheras the bad point about minicameras is the battery life. It starts of good but if you run the charge down to zero a few times you notice the lithium polymer batteries start losing their charge. Minicams are like a one shot device and can be placed almost anywhere on your bike, one or two cable tie is/are enough.

Just back from a ride n top-up at GP ...

Saw smoke bellowing-out from the road-side and a car on fire with a few exotic sports cars on the emergency lane. Two Caucasians were pull-out.

A few sobering thoughts about safety on the road ...

Guest johjoh
yes my bday is today.. haha! thanks all for the well wishes...

n yes orgy mania..!!1 wooOotz

yo bro, sorry for the late wishes man. was oveseas the past week. looking forward to the trip too!

in that case, i need to bring some toy along to let johjoh enjoy himself ^^

eh eh eh...i got my hands..no need toys..haha:angel:

riding around coconut trees, and roll down steep slopes and bikes kept chasing round and round at a fix background.

these are the items that i defined as a bollywood made actions.

bro, u aso called johnny?:)

i not hell rider hor. i always smell ur smoke. hahaha:angel:

bro joh,

you done ur servicing yet..?

i plan to do it on fri before heading to malacca trip...

Samuel what abt u...?

shall we meet at 6am at taman jurong macdonalds for some breakfast b4 the trip? some peeps wanna meet for breakfast frm the malacca thread....