SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

Riding/ Lepak/ Supper Sessions

nabil15

this long week end i might go up KL with my group of kakis.. any one interested? we will b spending 1 nite in KL and 1 nite in genting..

http://a3.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc6/206249_10150219444627783_610102782_8520246_7743888_n.jpg

She's a monster, she's a monster.. beautiful monster..

this long week end i might go up KL with my group of kakis.. any one interested? we will b spending 1 nite in KL and 1 nite in genting..

wah shld say early mah then can apply leave or wat mah

September 2007 ~ Honda NSR 150 SP

May 2009 ~ Honda CBR 400RR-R

March 2011 ~ Suzuki k7 GSXR1000

July 2014 ~ BMW S1000rr '14

was a sudden decision cos i oso jus got to knw.. after i come back frm melaka they decided to go.. so how.. u can get urgent leave? lol

http://a3.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc6/206249_10150219444627783_610102782_8520246_7743888_n.jpg

She's a monster, she's a monster.. beautiful monster..

dunno eh.. oni thing poor johjoh chain broke while we were chionging back with jus 5 bikez...

sam... wat hapened...? accident wanna-be's...?

yoz!

:lol: i think he's referring to near misses. well, the way we were barbarically riding within Malacca, i figure we (on a whole) were very lucky there weren't any big issues.

samuel had a near miss coz "right turn red" and our rider in front of him stopped. so he had to pylon slalom out. [straight arrow green, and we were going straight]

I had a near miss too, our rider in front zham brake on amber light, i had no time to brake safely, pylon slalom out as well.. -sweatz-

@johjoh: how's ur bike ald? wat the mech say? thx for helping me with my luggage yeah! :smile:

Be Safe & Wreckless

Sin Ming Editor 1 day jail, $2k fine for pillion death!

http://www.singaporebikes.com/forums/showthread.php?p=5326937&posted=1#post5326937

was a sudden decision cos i oso jus got to knw.. after i come back frm melaka they decided to go.. so how.. u can get urgent leave? lol

lol i dn knw leh.most prob cannot bah.someone recently test the system liao nw apply leave nt tat easy anymore

Edited by darkdragon88

I sold my bike already Chris, have no bike.

But am always up to help you guys organize.

If you guys are riding in Singapore, I can pillion you guys if you guys dont mind (((:

his hornet can already kick lots of ass power..!!! cant wait to hear or see his new ride.. anione knw where i can get good pricing for a hepco n becker side panniers touring setup..?

wah prepare for the next trip liao ah?tat brand nt cheap leh at least 2k bah

his hornet can already kick lots of ass power..!!! cant wait to hear or see his new ride.. anione knw where i can get good pricing for a hepco n becker side panniers touring setup..?

bro for hepco go to mtechnik and find mr chan.... he would give a gd price compared to the rest of the other dealers. or u can try sw motech also. not bad also

http://i295.photobucket.com/albums/mm138/Sulphur81/Picture006-2.jpg

no le.. 40l side panniers n rack around 1.2k nia... jus checking got lobang or not.. yeah prep for genting for e next one..

Also will be going to Melaka on the 7th of August...

by august on wards i think i can start clear abit of leave liao so mayb by then can plan some trips=)