SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

Honda Tiger

mild_slevin

If the tiger got same pick up power as gilera den perhaps I've found my nxt bike lol...no doubt gilera has adequate pick up and torque especially for pillion n daily commuting,but long term wise I tink better stick to one that has readily available n affordable parts.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I believe gilera got slightly better pickup as tiger is an air-cooled engine.

Be happy always :-)

Ride alert at all times :angel:

1st bike - Yamaha RXZ - 135cc

2nd bike - Honda FireBlade series - 400cc

3rd bike - Yamaha RXZ- 135cc

4th bike - Suzuki GSXR K-series - 600cc

5th bike - Kawasaki KRR - 150cc

6th bike - Honda CBX Twister - 250cc

~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~

• 2 weeks later...
Up to u. If your gilera power seems adequate, then get the tiger. I choose CBX coz the price almost the same, 2a or 2b not a factor. Road tax only extra $12 a year; = extra $1 a month for CBX. Fuel consumption almost the same oso, engine oil extra ~0.3 litre. But Tiger better in braking; dual brake disc.

The big downside is if you plan to sell. Cbx250 has small poll of buyer and high depreciation. also, brazil parts are abit on the high side, as i have heard. Tiger will hold better and many 2b riders will be interested since its the highest cc for that class and fuel economy is good.

"Doing nothing is better than being busy doing nothing"

but i tot CBX250 no more in production??? the part easily can get?? Tiger 200 is around same as CBR150????

TA 200'02 | JUN 2008 - JUN 2010

S4 SPEC3'07 | JUN 2010 - MAY 2012

FZ6 S2'07 | MAY 2012 - CURRENT

http://i994.photobucket.com/albums/af70/heskeydal/signature1.jpg

I saw FBD plate with a slightly different front cowl design compared to my FBA plate. Yup, parts still have by agent. Just change clutch plates, throttle cable, speedo analog to digital sensor, air filter last few weeks.

• 4 weeks later...
I saw FBD plate with a slightly different front cowl design compared to my FBA plate. Yup, parts still have by agent. Just change clutch plates, throttle cable, speedo analog to digital sensor, air filter last few weeks.

hi..im also interested in the cbx..but wondering why u change so many items already?quite new right FBA plate?

Never give the devil a ride..cos he will always want to drive

Wear & tear. So I changed it to be tip-top. Now trying Mobil 1 engine oil. Smooth!

Wear & tear. So I changed it to be tip-top. Now trying Mobil 1 engine oil. Smooth!

any major diff between diff year models?..im eyeing e one at loois..how's e expressway riding?

Never give the devil a ride..cos he will always want to drive

The bike top-end no good. But can maintain 100kmh (accurate speed) comfortably.

• 2 weeks later...
Hi can we have some photos on this new Honda Tiger bike ?

check out this link http://www.singaporebikes.com/forums/showthread.php?p=6019392

Up to u. If your gilera power seems adequate, then get the tiger. I choose CBX coz the price almost the same, 2a or 2b not a factor. Road tax only extra $12 a year; = extra $1 a month for CBX. Fuel consumption almost the same oso, engine oil extra ~0.3 litre. But Tiger better in braking; dual brake disc.

seems like the pricing of Tiger and Twister are rather close... in that case the extra 50cc does come in handy. CBX250 quite a nice looking bike, if its equip with rear disc brake would be perfect for me. Till now has yet seen another Tiger roam the streets.

bike is a machine without soul, rider would inject new life and character to this machine

Xiao Rou Yi Hao & "Colossal" 919

Sin Ming Editor got 1 DAY jailterm and $2000 fine for pillion death!

Rally Point: http://www.singaporebikes.com/forums/showthread.php?p=5322898#post5322898

• 2 weeks later...

Try search youtube.. dont go for the official AD .. there are a few filmed in indonesia. since its manufactured there.

It gives a better view of the bike ! looks pretty much like Twister.. and good for all 2B riders better than FZ150i or R15 ..

Try search youtube.. dont go for the official AD .. there are a few filmed in indonesia. since its manufactured there.

It gives a better view of the bike ! looks pretty much like Twister.. and good for all 2B riders better than FZ150i or R15 ..

Nope. About 1.2-1.3 litres only.

Saw a Tiger in Bayshore area recently. Love the optimistic label "REVOLUTION CRUISER" on the cowl lol.

Phantom engine on a lighter, meaner, more agile frame, can't go wrong. Phantom is a tough, torquey bike with ample low to mid range grunt, able to run on minimal maintenence so long as you do EO changes regularly. Performance can be improved easily in terms of air intake and sprocket size customisation (for top speed, if you will).

And I'd expect the Tiger to be much better, without all the weight of the cruiser body and the usual accessories we put on those :3

Actually, I am quite impressed with the TA200's performance, considering its power to weight ratio is shxt. This bike being lighter should be a decent performing 2b 4 stroker..

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
just got myself a new twister..torque is not wat i expected,maybe wait till after run in :cheeky:

Hi! care to share how much u paid for your new CBX 250 and where you bought it? i am interested in this bike too!

• 10 months later...