SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

Yamaha TDM 900

comics00

Finally have a chance for a short ride after collect back my bike from the shop 4 day back..After lower bike and install main stand at times corner hit the stand.. Backside very pain need to do something to the seat. Temperature during idling almost shoot all the way to the Red zone at the end

of white zone then the fan 2nd speed kick in to bring it down to 3 quater? ( Normal or not 1?)

total clock 205 km upon reach 2nd link R&R DROP 2 BAR of fuel gauage.

backside pain, its very normal too. hahaha it depends on your iron butt on how much you can tolerate.

i did my seat @ eugene saddlery, it is definitely better in terms of comfort and grip as compared to the stock seat, but i wouldn't say excellent. the pain and sore will still kick in after 45 mins to 1 hour of riding.

if you do have a solution for it, please let me know. the only thing i can think of is gel seat ....

Regards,

kifakw

Understeer is when you hit the wall with the front of the car

and oversteer is when you hit the wall with the rear of the car.

Horsepower is how fast you hit the wall,

torque is how far you take the wall with you.

• Replies 17.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• AJ..

• kmax

• vtr firestorm

• Paikia44

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

backside pain, its very normal too. hahaha it depends on your iron butt on how much you can tolerate.

i did my seat @ eugene saddlery, it is definitely better in terms of comfort and grip as compared to the stock seat, but i wouldn't say excellent. the pain and sore will still kick in after 45 mins to 1 hour of riding.

if you do have a solution for it, please let me know. the only thing i can think of is gel seat ....

Mostly will get Eugene saddlery to settle this problem.. Last time he did quite a good job to my Fazer..

It's very normal that temp gauge to hit near the red mark. But once the fan kicks in, the temperature will drop pretty fast too. But from what I know there isn't any fan 2nd speed...

Is the fan kick in. Error. May be should flush my coolant system and add in ENGINE ICE. Might improve the temperature issue.

TDMers... I'm going to get some stuff from GPS City (US), Ram Mount...

Anyone keen in TONG_PANGING please let me know... Cut off date 22 June 2013, 2359hrs...

Lets do some shopping while its still hazing...

@heaven51.... Have u consolidated the orders? I need a ram mount lock knob.

#ShutUp_and_Ride

Mostly will get Eugene saddlery to settle this problem.. Last time he did quite a good job to my Fazer..

my stock seat cover started to tear after 5 years and got it replaced at eugene saddlery. after waiting for 4 hrs, a new look emerged. had the gel added to the seat, chose a more tacky material too. comfort level increased slightly but noticeable. your soreness may not be due to the seat, but might be the nature of your backside ...hahaha

my stock seat cover started to tear after 5 years and got it replaced at eugene saddlery. after waiting for 4 hrs, a new look emerged. had the gel added to the seat, chose a more tacky material too. comfort level increased slightly but noticeable. your soreness may not be due to the seat, but might be the nature of your backside ...hahaha

What gel u added??

@heaven51.... Have u consolidated the orders? I need a ram mount lock knob.

Sorry Bro Joseph, order being placed on 25Jun already...

For your info, I also purchase the mount lock knob . There are 2 types, one made of brass which it cost a few cents more. The other one is made of steel, which will tends to rust...

http://i426.photobucket.com/albums/pp350/glennkoh/TDM900/TDM.jpg

Sorry Bro Joseph, order being placed on 25Jun already...

For your info, I also purchase the mount lock knob . There are 2 types, one made of brass which it cost a few cents more. The other one is made of steel, which will tends to rust...

Alamak.... I must have mistaken 25Jun to 25Jul. :(

#ShutUp_and_Ride

Senile ?!

Or merely age is catching up extremely fast . . . hahaha !!

Can feel the difference liao... On an average day usually no energy to do the routine stuff. Only excitement I have most days is when I jump onto the saddle and ride...!!!

#ShutUp_and_Ride

Alamak.... I must have mistaken 25Jun to 25Jul. :(

Don't worry Bro, can order by yourself too, only differences is the shipping cost, saving by a few dollars only...

Senile ?!

Or merely age is catching up extremely fast . . . hahaha !!

The truth has spoken... Ouchhhh...

Just done a 600 plus riding trip still trying to get used to the bike. Mange to hit 8500 rpm. No more stalling problem since i got back my bike from shop..

Great ride, may I know what did the bike shop did to your monster?

Actually can rev even more, over the red line to the max..

Hi bros...im selling off my 2007 tdm ABS..if any of u knows any1 tats interested, pls share tis info..my ad in here as well as in sgbikemart..much appreciated..price is neg..cheers

Did I saw you twice last Friday? Once at Orchard, the second at Punggol?

Just done a 600 plus riding trip still trying to get used to the bike. Mange to hit 8500 rpm. No more stalling problem since i got back my bike from shop..

hmm, that means you cant hit 8500 before that?

whats the avg speed when you were travelling towards KL?

Regards,

kifakw

Understeer is when you hit the wall with the front of the car

and oversteer is when you hit the wall with the rear of the car.

Horsepower is how fast you hit the wall,

torque is how far you take the wall with you.

hmm, that means you cant hit 8500 before that?

whats the avg speed when you were travelling towards KL?

First time hit 8500 rpm first long trip on this bike. Going up riding ard 150 - 170 coming back faster cause early wee hr less traffic , 160 - 190

hit close to 210 .. Still behind fellow rider.. Haha.

First time hit 8500 rpm first long trip on this bike. Going up riding ard 150 - 170 coming back faster cause early wee hr less traffic , 160 - 190

hit close to 210 .. Still behind fellow rider.. Haha.

Urs 234kmh max . . . Tested n proven !!

But was using yoshi end cans than 😉