SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

Investment Talk

E.V.ilyn

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Sitting on 14% paper gains from fragrance after today when they declared giving out spin off GPH stock as CD and thinking if i should sell....

Also quite puzzling to note that they declared a 0.004 CD in late Jan only to pay out in Aug.

Any thoughts?

Have not sold my fragrance, but instead bought more at 22c.

The counter is on the rise and seems to be inching towards 25c, it's spin off GPH gained 20% this month

Hi all bro, can I know if I wanna buy Malaysia airline stocks , how can I go by doing it ??

Its gonna be nationalised and delisted soon, i think.

http://img95.imageshack.us/img95/4128/demimoore2fi.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

hey seniors.. pardon a newbie question.. Can anyone be kind enough to advise on the following..?

It seems like something that is fairly low risk, medium to long term investment.. Am thinking of just 'playing' around with this since it doesn't require a high initial capital and see what things are like in the investment world..

Capture.JPG

Ride fast..ride safe..don't crash...

hey seniors.. pardon a newbie question.. Can anyone be kind enough to advise on the following..?

It seems like something that is fairly low risk, medium to long term investment.. Am thinking of just 'playing' around with this since it doesn't require a high initial capital and see what things are like in the investment world..

[ATTACH=CONFIG]311300[/ATTACH]

not a senior but this good for lazy investors. but yr earnings get eroded by commission + shares are not deposited into yr cdp (no agm invite, no annual report). cheaper if you DIY, but requires a bit more effort. still, i think it's better than putting money in the bank at 0.05% :lol:

my two cents.

not a senior but this good for lazy investors. but yr earnings get eroded by commission + shares are not deposited into yr cdp (no agm invite, no annual report). cheaper if you DIY, but requires a bit more effort. still, i think it's better than putting money in the bank at 0.05% :lol:

my two cents.

Ya that's what I read about that it's for lazy investors or people who aren't sure how investment work.. See how it goes..

Ride fast..ride safe..don't crash...

• 2 weeks later...
dont worry we win some and lose some, i'm waiting for next year to enter the market ....

Hehhehe, of course of course.

I'm still looking high and low to invest.

Paper losses on Japfa... What a let down.....

Cant always be up right?

i lost about $34k in the last two weeks already, hoho....

just make sure when it comes back, we grab it all back and more.

you know that better than me , JoeKia

cheers