SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

Suzuki Hayabusa

bongster6

• Replies 56.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Nok97

• NormalAspirated

• HYB80Y

• quizesilver

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Bintan????

Bukit Bintang, KL

There's no replacement for displacement except for a blower

http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2157/2142887179_265ff6ef3a_m.jpghttp://ionicdynamics.com/decal7.jpg

IBA Member #25269

oh' i miss this old place....

this old place is missing alot of what you are missing but filled with all that you want to miss.:popcorn:

Signalling saves life!

You May Own One BUT I Ride One

It's not what you ride, it's how you ride

ATTENTION TO ALL

This saturday meet up at Gelang Patah Esso at 915pm.

Venue:Bukit Indah

Activity:Meet up,share knowledge,chit chat,makan and the list goes on.

If weather doesnt permits,it will be cancelled automatically.

http://i249.photobucket.com/albums/gg228/mercenary_017/BusaKenji.jpg

Now then I realise, that Freaking Looser BlackFalcon

is not only a Sick Chicken, is a also Freaking Gay with **** that can't erect and no balls.

After started something with me and now disappear.

Hope he knows I had prepared my part to help his finish what he started ... :lol:

What a Big Time F-ING Looser !!! :p

DISCLAIMER:

The information contained in this SBF Hayabusa thread is intended only for the use of the individual.

If the reader of this message is not the recipients,

or not the direct quote personal or the representative responsible for delivering it to the intended recipient,

you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copy of this communication is strictly prohibited.

If you have received this message in error, please ignore the message and then promptly delete it.

Thank you.

Two threads on fire now. Yours and mine

http://www.singaporebikes.com/forums/showthread.php/290215-who-doesn-t-squeeze-in-between-cars-while-riding?p=6761467#post6761467

Bro NA, i can understand how you feel. For no reason, really without any freaking reason, kanna shot down in public for nothing. Of course your perpetrator more power than mine.

There is always a reason to things that happen. It's whether you wanna look back and understand or move on and carry on be it good or bad.

If one does not give a damn for the other person, then there isn't a need to fight back.

Love this phrases: (Don't gain the world and lose your soul.)and also

(when the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace.

Just Chill lah everyone!!! quit stepping ard lah.. haiyo... think should organise the stepping balloon game!

I Come in peace.. cos i care for the people that fate brought me to know..

Ding ding cik din din din~ Ding ding cik din bam bam bam~

Ding ding cik din din din~ Ding ding chik din *porr porr*

Reminder: Don't argue with idoits.. they will simply bring you down to their level and beat you with experience!

There is always a reason to things that happen. It's whether you wanna look back and understand or move on and carry on be it good or bad.

If one does not give a damn for the other person, then there isn't a need to fight back.

Love this phrases: (Don't gain the world and lose your soul.)and also

(when the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace.

Just Chill lah everyone!!! quit stepping ard lah.. haiyo... think should organise the stepping balloon game!

I Come in peace.. cos i care for the people that fate brought me to know..

People of little understanding are most apt to be angry when their sense is called into question.

Gentlemen,

I know this is not the “Want to buy” forum but I would like to try my luck here. I sold my ZX12R 2 years ago but the speed bug has come back to haunt me. Have been riding kawas all my life, I would like to give the falcon a shot. Have been sourcing for a busa for some time now but have not found a suitable unit. I notice that this particular trend is very active and full of busa riders, hope I can have some assistance from you guys in here. If you know anyone planning to sell their busa, regardless of gen 1 or gen 2, please drop me line. My requirements are:

1.Accident free

2.Engine in good condition

Cheers to all!

Gentlemen,

I know this is not the “Want to buy” forum but I would like to try my luck here. I sold my ZX12R 2 years ago but the speed bug has come back to haunt me. Have been riding kawas all my life, I would like to give the falcon a shot. Have been sourcing for a busa for some time now but have not found a suitable unit. I notice that this particular trend is very active and full of busa riders, hope I can have some assistance from you guys in here. If you know anyone planning to sell their busa, regardless of gen 1 or gen 2, please drop me line. My requirements are:

1.Accident free

Cheers to all!

Welcome there.Its normal i totally understand how you feel regarding about the speed bug.You wont regret it.No worries we will sure help you keep a look out.

First of all you must provide us with more specific details,for example budget wise,gen 1 which year preference,preference of original paintwork and etc.

For gen 2 it would be much pricey since i heard the yen is going up.You can try your luck in bikes for sales section.I saw a few online that is selling.I dont anyone of them though.

You came in too late,there was a busa that was in great condition sold recently.I knew that guy myself personally and i can vouch for him.

For number 1,if its a private seller it wont be hard to find out whether is it accident free or not.

For number 2,its quite vague that you put in good condition meaning still rideable?Since for gen 1 the first model is 1999.

Look whose talkingo_O.I am just a follower,you the organiser mah:thumb:

I'm Just a Tagger....

Gentlemen,

1.Accident free

Cheers to all!

Hmmm..........

Ur bro Busa sold??

Bro Nok97,

Errr....I guess you know me har? LOLZ...Yes, his busa sold awhile back liao...If not, I sure take over his bike...no need to mod liao...haha

Bro MERCENARY,

I know what you mean by preference. So to narrow down my search, here it goes:

For gen one (My first choice), I would prefer 06 and above, if she comes with original paintwork will be a bonus.

For gen two (My second choice), I would prefer one that has no outstanding loans or have a few more installment left.

Reason: I notice a lot of people nowadays who ride new bikes always let the next owner absorb their interest/deprecation.

So unless they are selling it below new bike prices (Last I check: $25K), I'm not looking to take over their installment etc

For either gen 1 or gen 2, if she comes will mods like PC, cams, exhaust, ohlins or other bolt on mods etc etc, I will of course willing to pay a higher price. If not, depending on the condition of the bike. i.e. like paint work, all the plastic parts which is supposed to be black is black and not grey, no leaking fork oil seal, worn sprockets/chains, scratch top yoke etc . (I am a very fussy guy...LOLZ) I always believe that the devil is in the details. Engine/gearbox wise, after viewing I should know their condition already.

Budget wise: None. Cash deal. Cheers to all!

ATTENTION TO ALL

This saturday meet up at Gelang Patah Esso at 915pm.

Venue:Bukit Indah

Activity:Meet up,share knowledge,chit chat,makan and the list goes on.

If weather doesnt permits,it will be cancelled automatically.

eh!!!! post so big ... but i din see u at bt. Indah?

http://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b370/shirsiak/shootout4.jpg

Riding is Like Fine Wine,It Gets Better With Age

Riding is a Passion That Glows n Never Will Fade

Riding is Like an Eternal Flame,Burning Passion Till The Very Last Days

hmmm... basket will i get scolded for posting here? non-busa rider leh me...

http://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b370/shirsiak/shootout4.jpg

Riding is Like Fine Wine,It Gets Better With Age

Riding is a Passion That Glows n Never Will Fade

Riding is Like an Eternal Flame,Burning Passion Till The Very Last Days

hmmm... basket will i get scolded for posting here? non-busa rider leh me...

Of course not, who would dare to, you are one of the pioneers in our Busa riders group, just bec you have now moved on to the STX doesn't mean you are an outsider. (Sorry Mr Stanley, I cannot address you as Uncle Stan bec I myself an uncle too, hehehe....)

So how is ur GPS coming along now, Mr Stanley?

I guess you are familiar with the features already by now, I just learning thru car rides up Malaysia first, now only getting used to it. I find it very useful.:thumb:

I am not even sure if you still remember me, the first time I met you with the other busa riders was at the 2nd link Mobil i think, quite sometime back, ur guys were tinkering with the nice looking end can.

Last I think I saw you on ur STX at NSHW petrol station, just after the recent Hari Raya, maybe Pagoh but could not get to say Hi to you.

Anyway the STX is a great ride which I also envy but I am happy with my SilverWing for now.

Edited by Trublue

'79 CB350 Twin, '83 WR200, '84-'94 PX150-PX200, '95-'96 NV750, '96 FZR1000, '96-'97 Shadow 400, '98 ST1100, '98-'04 Intruder 800, '04-'10 Steed 400, Sept 2010-'06 Silver Wing, Sept '08, '03 Hayabusa Gen1, Oct 2012-'12 Versys 1K (Currently riding).

Happy Riding and Be Alert and Safe Always.:cheers:

Bro Nok97,

Errr....I guess you know me har? LOLZ...Yes, his busa sold awhile back liao...If not, I sure take over his bike...no need to mod liao...haha

Bro MERCENARY,

I know what you mean by preference. So to narrow down my search, here it goes:

For gen one (My first choice), I would prefer 06 and above, if she comes with original paintwork will be a bonus.

For gen two (My second choice), I would prefer one that has no outstanding loans or have a few more installment left.

Reason: I notice a lot of people nowadays who ride new bikes always let the next owner absorb their interest/deprecation.

So unless they are selling it below new bike prices (Last I check: $25K), I'm not looking to take over their installment etc

For either gen 1 or gen 2, if she comes will mods like PC, cams, exhaust, ohlins or other bolt on mods etc etc, I will of course willing to pay a higher price. If not, depending on the condition of the bike. i.e. like paint work, all the plastic parts which is supposed to be black is black and not grey, no leaking fork oil seal, worn sprockets/chains, scratch top yoke etc . (I am a very fussy guy...LOLZ) I always believe that the devil is in the details. Engine/gearbox wise, after viewing I should know their condition already.

Budget wise: None. Cash deal. Cheers to all!

I love the last part CASH DEAL lol.Will keep a lookout for you.