SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

Suzuki Hayabusa

bongster6

• Replies 56.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Nok97

• NormalAspirated

• HYB80Y

• quizesilver

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

DSC_1016editcrop2.jpgcaps-house-beth 003 (Small).jpgtv-sept-07 109 (Small).jpg

Oklahoma Hayabusa Highway Patrol

:thumb:

There's no replacement for displacement except for a blower

http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2157/2142887179_265ff6ef3a_m.jpghttp://ionicdynamics.com/decal7.jpg

IBA Member #25269

Gentlemen,

I know this is not the “Want to buy” forum but I would like to try my luck here. I sold my ZX12R 2 years ago but the speed bug has come back to haunt me. Have been riding kawas all my life, I would like to give the falcon a shot. Have been sourcing for a busa for some time now but have not found a suitable unit. I notice that this particular trend is very active and full of busa riders, hope I can have some assistance from you guys in here. If you know anyone planning to sell their busa, regardless of gen 1 or gen 2, please drop me line. My requirements are:

1.Accident free

2.Engine in good condition

Cheers to all!

call me to see if we can work a deal ?? :D

06 model, no accident, "abit" of mod. hehe

http://images.quizesilver.multiply.com/image/8/photos/19/500x500/1/Picture3.jpg?et=pp72A3vHiyWV%2B1gmEDuh4g&nmid=137248738

Of course not, who would dare to, you are one of the pioneers in our Busa riders group, just bec you have now moved on to the STX doesn't mean you are an outsider. (Sorry Mr Stanley, I cannot address you as Uncle Stan bec I myself an uncle too, hehehe....)

So how is ur GPS coming along now, Mr Stanley?

I guess you are familiar with the features already by now, I just learning thru car rides up Malaysia first, now only getting used to it. I find it very useful.:thumb:

I am not even sure if you still remember me, the first time I met you with the other busa riders was at the 2nd link Mobil i think, quite sometime back, ur guys were tinkering with the nice looking end can.

Last I think I saw you on ur STX at NSHW petrol station, just after the recent Hari Raya, maybe Pagoh but could not get to say Hi to you.

Anyway the STX is a great ride which I also envy but I am happy with my SilverWing for now.

pai seh... have to see face to recall =) the GPS is great n very useful prob is i need someone to tech me how to update it =( n yes the STX is a very comfortable n friendly ride but somehow i still missed the busa's power. well the next time u see me come over n say hi! =)

http://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b370/shirsiak/shootout4.jpg

Riding is Like Fine Wine,It Gets Better With Age

Riding is a Passion That Glows n Never Will Fade

Riding is Like an Eternal Flame,Burning Passion Till The Very Last Days

pai seh... have to see face to recall =) the GPS is great n very useful prob is i need someone to tech me how to update it =( n yes the STX is a very comfortable n friendly ride but somehow i still missed the busa's power. well the next time u see me come over n say hi! =)

No problem, definitely will accost you when I bump into you again.:thumb:

Have a nice day and enjoy ur ride!!!:cheers:

Oh yeah, that makes it the two of us, I also need to know how to update it too:sweat:.

Edited by Trublue
Add-on comment

'79 CB350 Twin, '83 WR200, '84-'94 PX150-PX200, '95-'96 NV750, '96 FZR1000, '96-'97 Shadow 400, '98 ST1100, '98-'04 Intruder 800, '04-'10 Steed 400, Sept 2010-'06 Silver Wing, Sept '08, '03 Hayabusa Gen1, Oct 2012-'12 Versys 1K (Currently riding).

Happy Riding and Be Alert and Safe Always.:cheers:

Sound like nice stuff.

I guess brightness or ability to ride at night is individual capabilities.

To me is good enough to change a brighter bulb

and adjust the lightning angle to suits my confident without irritating other road users. :p

it is up to individual preferences so long the user is happy with it i agreed with you.

cheers mate!

Thanks for those who have replied me....ups for my search.

I know what you mean by preference. So to narrow down my search, here it goes:

For gen one (My first choice), I would prefer 06 and above, if she comes with original paintwork will be a bonus.

For gen two (My second choice), I would prefer one that has no outstanding loans or have a few more installment left.

Reason: I notice a lot of people nowadays who ride new bikes always let the next owner absorb their interest/deprecation.So unless they are selling it below new bike prices (Last I check: $25K), I'm not looking to take over their installment etc

For either gen 1 or gen 2, if she comes will mods like PC, cams, exhaust, ohlins or other bolt on mods etc etc, I will of course willing to pay a higher price. If not, depending on the condition of the bike. i.e. like paint work, all the plastic parts which is supposed to be black is black and not grey, no leaking fork oil seal, worn sprockets/chains, scratch top yoke etc . (I am a very fussy guy...LOLZ) I always believe that the devil is in the details. Engine/gearbox wise, after viewing I should know their condition already.

Budget wise: None. Cash deal. Cheers to all!

hmmm... basket will i get scolded for posting here? non-busa rider leh me...

Can read, cannot post. If not will kena. Because of you, I am going to get also.

Signalling saves life!

You May Own One BUT I Ride One

It's not what you ride, it's how you ride

Errmmmmm......I think riding a busa is almost as dark as it can get liao....unless he plans to turbo charge another bike....LOLZ

Sounds familiar. You residing at CCK area?

Signalling saves life!

You May Own One BUT I Ride One

It's not what you ride, it's how you ride