SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

Suzuki Hayabusa

bongster6

Usually this type of setting free. When u do oil change , ask the mech to take a look. Thats what i do. But ive change all springs to hyperpro.

Sent from my LG-P970 using Tapatalk

u change ur front fork spring and rear shock spring to hyperpro? how is it?

• Replies 56.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Nok97

• NormalAspirated

• HYB80Y

• quizesilver

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

u change ur front fork spring and rear shock spring to hyperpro? how is it?

At first i do feel the diff but dunno y nowdays the feeling gone. Maybe its juz me. Well handling much better imo.

One thing is for sure. The minor uneven roads, used to feel that. Now thats gone.

Sent from my GT-P1000 using Tapatalk

Past to present rides

Honda nsr sp 150 pro arm

Honda super4 ver s - yamaha rxz 135

Honda cbr 600 rr

Suzuki hayabusa 1300 - yamaha cygnus 125 - yamaha lc135 spark

Aprilia sr max 300 I.e

http://p1.bikepics.com/2013/10/22/bikepics-2608839-full.jpg

At first i do feel the diff but dunno y nowdays the feeling gone. Maybe its juz me. Well handling much better imo.

One thing is for sure. The minor uneven roads, used to feel that. Now thats gone.

Sent from my GT-P1000 using Tapatalk

what is the cost and where to get it?

To all my busa bros, I have a problem with my bike.

A few days ago, i tried to drag my gear 4.. It went smoothly till hit RPM 4000 i tink.. Then it started to feel like the fuel is not going in properly or not burning properly. Then yesterday afternoon as I was warming up my bike, i tot of blowing my exhaust. Black smoke came out of it with occasional fire from the exhaust. Y? Could this be the reason for my bike to have the starled effect? FYI, i have serviced my injector 2 months ago.. so y ah?

A few days ago, i tried to drag my gear 4.. It went smoothly till hit RPM 4000 i tink.. Then it started to feel like the fuel is not going in properly or not burning properly. Then yesterday afternoon as I was warming up my bike, i tot of blowing my exhaust. Black smoke came out of it with occasional fire from the exhaust. Y? Could this be the reason for my bike to have the starled effect? FYI, i have serviced my injector 2 months ago.. so y ah?

Bro,

I think this is because you always go above 300km/h and full throttle the bike…that’s why like that…you too fierce liao lah…

Check your air filter first bro…than check the fuel hose see got kana bent a not...than check the electrical connections on top of the injectors see got loose a not...I always check from the cheapest thing to the most expensive…or you can drop by my regular mechanic to do a diagnosis for you too…

try drag on other gears too, if they have the same effect as the 4th gear, then most likely it is caused by the TPS (throttle position sensor) loose.. if u familiar in doing this you can DIY , if not get help from the mechanic to adjust the TPS correctly..

black smoke maybe just carbon from your exhaust, imo, as long as not white smoke its ok.. just my 2 cents.. :thumb:

If you have a heart that obeys your mind, you can win the whole world.

If you have a mind that obeys your heart, you can win the love of many hearts.

try drag on other gears too, if they have the same effect as the 4th gear, then most likely it is caused by the TPS (throttle position sensor) loose.. if u familiar in doing this you can DIY , if not get help from the mechanic to adjust the TPS correctly..

black smoke maybe just carbon from your exhaust, imo, as long as not white smoke its ok.. just my 2 cents.. :thumb:

Gen 1 busa have a rough spot at 4k rpm, need to tune the ECU...

Confused u were riding blackbird before izzit?

yupyup

we went to Kulai before

u rakbir's friend right?

When you realize that you are trapped and surrounded, you will become fearless.

When you have no way out, you will tap into your courage to stand firm.

When you have no choice, you will fight back with all you might.

~ Sun Tzu (11.33)

to clear ur black smoke, u SHOULD join n.o.g for one of his regular 'clear-carbon' trips ........

http://i162.photobucket.com/albums/t265/camounation/saLem77.jpg

MY RIDES

RXZ135 botoL powered / WR200 FMF powered - RXZ D CLUB

SUPER4 VTEC2 Micron powered - S4M

R1 '07 LE Akrapovic powered

HAYABUSA '99 Scorpion powered - SgBusaRiderz

SUPER4 PB1 / 125z Rockstar

RXZ135 Japan-modeL 6-speed lemang powered

carousell.com/shasalem.biz :D