SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

Suzuki Hayabusa

bongster6

• Replies 56.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Nok97

• NormalAspirated

• HYB80Y

• quizesilver

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

welcome on board..!

hahaha... Wah, Boss, you are still here in Busa thread ah? lolz.

What 'beast' you riding now? hahaha...

Honda Phantom TA200, FV5349A (19/04/2005 - 28/06/2006)

Honda Super 4 Vtec 1, FS6537H (28/06/2006 - 13/02/2007)

Yamaha FJR1300 ABS, FBB661H (13/02/2007 - 31/05/2008)

Honda VFR800 ABS, FBB 404 J (31/05/2008 - 15/08/2009)

ADIVA AD 200, FBD 36 C (15/08/2009 - 13/05/2010, 1430hrs)

Yamaha FZ6N, FBA 7274 B (13/05/2010, 1430hrs - 03/05/2016, 1840hrs)

Yamaha FZ8, FBF 61*9 T (07/05/2016, 1130hrs - )

Try Osram Night Breaker bro ;)

http://i162.photobucket.com/albums/t265/camounation/saLem77.jpg

MY RIDES

RXZ135 botoL powered / WR200 FMF powered - RXZ D CLUB

SUPER4 VTEC2 Micron powered - S4M

R1 '07 LE Akrapovic powered

HAYABUSA '99 Scorpion powered - SgBusaRiderz

SUPER4 PB1 / 125z Rockstar

RXZ135 Japan-modeL 6-speed lemang powered

carousell.com/shasalem.biz :D

Dropping by to say hi to the rider getting his r77 inspected at JIC amk week or so back. nice sounding pipes!

http://i884.photobucket.com/albums/ac46/Tachnicolour/Completed%20works/combination_2.jpg

Convert your backlight COLOURs at : <CMO> Speedo Backlight colour CONVERSION by Tachnicolour

Just got a 2012 Busa and carried out some mods. Looking to relieve myself of the following OEM items in pristine condition at giveaway prices:

Exhaust (pair): $100

Brake and clutch pumps/reservoirs/levers (sold as complete set): $80

Windshield: $30

Cash and carry. 96380063. Cheers.

Just got a 2012 Busa and carried out some mods. Looking to relieve myself of the following OEM items in pristine condition at giveaway prices:

Exhaust (pair): $100

Brake and clutch pumps/reservoirs/levers (sold as complete set): $80

Windshield: $30

Cash and carry. 96380063. Cheers.

You may want to consider keeping the stock exhaust for just in case. Should you have any trouble with the aftermarket later on, your stock exhaust may become your life saver.

You may want to consider keeping the stock exhaust for just in case. Should you have any trouble with the aftermarket later on, your stock exhaust may become your life saver.

Very sound advice, but in my case, I only ride the Busa once or twice a month over weekends, and on top of that I also have another bike. I'm very fortunate to have the luxury of time for R&M works, as and when required. Cheers.

Just go bike shop to grind the side stand. Less than 5 mins job. Must do or regret later....

any bike shop also got do? im thinking of going racewerks at bukit merah..

i alry dropped my bike.. haha.. but close to zero damage because of my motivational sliders~ only sliders kanna some scuff

I did mine at bikeworkz. The concept is just make sure the side stand can swirl forward abit more. So just need to grind the part on the side stand where it is being stopped at. Racewerk should know how bah. Any mechanic should know how to do. U can test if it is okay by putting the bike on side stand and try pushing the bike forward. Get ready your hand on the front brake though.

I did mine at bikeworkz. The concept is just make sure the side stand can swirl forward abit more. So just need to grind the part on the side stand where it is being stopped at. Racewerk should know how bah. Any mechanic should know how to do. U can test if it is okay by putting the bike on side stand and try pushing the bike forward. Get ready your hand on the front brake though.

ok ok.. thanks for the info!

Hi to all, any bros know any products or have any innovative ideas of anti exhaust burn on the leg for pillions? Felt so guilty cause wife burned her leg cause of exhaust pipe. Thanks.

Ur wife burnt by the mid pipe? If yes then put those exhausts wrap there. If the end can portion, best way is to change to aftermarket.

hey bro, i went down to race werks to grind my side stand, but the end results not very obvious leh, i even told them to grind abit more.. but end state still ntn much..

possible to post pics of yours? maybe i should go bikeworkz to do it..

oh, and how much did they charge you for the workmanship?