SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

Ducati MultiStrada 1200

Naked1

• Replies 598
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Oh and for others who like to ride and cud;t care much for company...try the stretch of E22 highway off the second link exit of Senai....good stuff....

aHHH....nice...seems like another rider has found the secret highway of ultimate shiokness riding. The E22 highway is also a short cut to Desaru and Kota Tinggi. hehehhehe

Wanna burn off the carbon in your pipe? Wanna do a relac riding without any worries on breaking speed limitation? Join us on this 10th April Sunday ride. Pm me if you are interested

We going to Muar/Tangkak!

E22 desaru highway -> Kota Tinggi -> Ayer Hitam -> Muar food street ->Tangkak beef noodle. (We are also on durian hunting moods) Last i heard tangkak is a good place to find durian!

Date: 10th April

Assemble Time: 7am at Gelang Patah Esso (2nd link)

Move on time: 7.15am

Total distance: Estimate 500km

Purpose: Burn out some steam from stressful work life, rub off the unused rubber on the tires wall and to give the pipes a new breath of life.

PS - Just a ride. Please dont expect too much from it, ya

Nice....but 500 km butt pian LOL...anway I am outta town bro ...thks for the headsup again.

Lolx, bro. 500km is where the fun really begins. You see.....

From Sg to Cameron Highlands, 500km is enough for you to touch the base of the mountain.

From Sg to Thailand, 500km is the midpoint to hatyai.

From Hatyai to Phuket, 500km is the end at phuket. Another riding achievement.

Heheh. so you have to go min 500km before the ride of the life starts. ^_^

From Sg to Cameron Highlands, 500km is enough for you to touch the base of the mountain.

LOL....... ok will take ur word for it.......another time perhaps. Monday I collect my bike.....maybe we go for lunch? your fave place? Bukit Indah?

LOL....... ok will take ur word for it.......another time perhaps. Monday I collect my bike.....maybe we go for lunch? your fave place? Bukit Indah?

I can only go malaysia on weekend ah. Weekdays are all spent to work like a bull...........haizzzzzzzzzz

The E22 is a lovely stretch of highway, would love to join you guys but I'm out-station in beemerland till next week so hopefully next time.

Hey, we live to ride! there is always a next time. hehehehehe

i like the way u say it man..

very stylo.

how`s the new bike?

i guess u must be enjoying lots of attention man!

hahaha

Just collected the bike from Minerva...the side panniers fix all done & the broken handguard replaced. the Fix is 2 more latches front and aft, as well as a change or rubber lining. Have not tested it yet in the rain....anyone out there has done so?

if you have not gotten the fix pls call Minerva .........

u did 650km over Sunday alone? where u went off to man?

Just collected the bike from Minerva...the side panniers fix all done & the broken handguard replaced. the Fix is 2 more latches front and aft, as well as a change or rubber lining. Have not tested it yet in the rain....anyone out there has done so?

if you have not gotten the fix pls call Minerva .........

You got the box latches done already? Time to pay Minerva a visit! Yeah was cold in beemerland

u did 650km over Sunday alone? where u went off to man?

Yeah bro. E22 - Dearu - Air Papan - Ayer Hitam - Muar and back singapore. Went thru the 'B' roads to play corners too

650km normal leh...

Paparoti. Normal on those tourers or any other makes built for touring etc etc. But not normal on ducati bikes other than ST series. the superbikes series and hypermotard are not built for touring purpose.

Paparoti. Normal on those tourers or any other makes built for touring etc etc. But not normal on ducati bikes other than ST series. the superbikes series and hypermotard are not built for touring purpose.
I meant normal for you.. you my idol leh...

Anyway what bike did u get in the end?

You got the box latches done already? Time to pay Minerva a visit! Yeah was cold in beemerland

yeap all done.....go go go.....don;t wait for the call coz it won;t happen LOL....oh the fix works...I took it out in the rain on Monday (late afternoon)....no leaks

Edited by franz71