SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

Ducati MultiStrada 1200

Naked1

Ok dude,,I will go chechk out the forum. I do ride into Msia alone at times. Other times with a few fellas but all mixed bikes. I like to get in 5-6am and out by noon. Otherwise it's up to KL/PJ to visit some non-riding Msian frds. Furthest I've been is Penang........have yet to try my hand at a Thai adventure le.........

Thailand a little far la. But have my friends there. Hua Hin would be great. lets plan a meet up and maybe a ride into Malaysia thereafter when i get better from my shoulder surgery....

• Replies 598
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Thailand a little far la. But have my friends there. Hua Hin would be great. lets plan a meet up and maybe a ride into Malaysia thereafter when i get better from my shoulder surgery....

oh wow...sounds painful. take care buddy...and give us a shout when u r recovered,,,we plan the ride then.....only issue is blakcat works saturday mrgs :(

Franz..... glad to hear from you too. I just like to ride for leisure for quite a while but not very well, as I bought a Harley 5 years back and only recently riding MTS, so still need a lot of getting used to. Fri. I will be flying to Chiang Mai with a group of buddy to rent 650cc Kawa. bike to have a go. I think we will cover Chiang Rai[golden triangle] , Mae Hong Son.Will let you guys know if it fun...... will be back in a week.

Franz..... glad to hear from you too. I just like to ride for leisure for quite a while but not very well, as I bought a Harley 5 years back and only recently riding MTS, so still need a lot of getting used to. Fri. I will be flying to Chiang Mai with a group of buddy to rent 650cc Kawa. bike to have a go. I think we will cover Chiang Rai[golden triangle] , Mae Hong Son.Will let you guys know if it fun...... will be back in a week.

wow so soon? i thot ur thai trip was in april....ENvy u le...ok come back with stories pls

oh and next time u be our tour guide ok?

Hi, has anyone did a 23/24K service interval? If so what is the damages and besides Minerva, is there any other workshop is able to do this kinda service?

Cheers...

i spoke to them couple of weeks back when i did my 12k...out of curiosity i asked and was told in the region of $1098

Sounds like fun Blackcat. Im in Bangkok now actually for work. Let's hear your stories soon....

Yeap topcon.....i was like "oh..(jaw almost drop)" but thats the price u pay to ride a Duc I reckon

I heard they charged by the hour for labour. Very much like the U.S.. MV Agusta is setting up their showroom soon I heard in singapore somewhere near Minerva. Lets see how they wil; charge then for servicing and parts(which is the main problem with MV now)

• 2 weeks later...

Hi to all, I just came back from Chang Mai..... the weather wa cool and nice. about 18 to 25 deg. some places up in the mountain even colder....about 12 deg. Very nice place to ride for a change. Imagine you dun need to take your riding jacket when you stop for a drink or food??? Went to Chang Rai,Phan, Pai, Mae Hong Son, Golden Trangle (hope I got it right). Recommend to all guys who love to bike must go this places. Will not regret for life.

• 3 weeks later...
Orange_Gal, How is the MTS??? Nice???Fun???Must be good if not your two bike friends will not be looking for it.Feed back pls!!

The experience of riding it is jz too perfect for me in comparison with my Harley for sure :). Unfair to compare one bike for all coz diff pple like diff kinda handling I wld say...:p

http://i229.photobucket.com/albums/ee64/jessicakpl/003.jpg

Orange Gal,

Whao.... I agree with you.But I felt the MTS was not perfect as I hope it would be.For long or twisty rides,MTS good. For city rides I prefer my Harley.When I ride my Harley, it will still put a smile on my face.:p

Turn to Urban mode and w/o side panniers shd be great to zip ard too esp when comes to traffic jam...:)

http://i229.photobucket.com/albums/ee64/jessicakpl/003.jpg