SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

Ducati MultiStrada 1200

Naked1

Hi guys,

In case anyone is interested, I am putting up a pair of HB Xplorer 40 side cases for sale [pls see thread and pics below]. Note: Boxes only, rack/bracket not included.

http://www.singaporebikes.com/forums/showthread.php/341150-For-sale-A-pair-of-Hepco-amp-Becker-Xplorer-40-side-cases

Pl PM me if you are interested.

Thanks.

http://www.singaporebikes.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=224954

2B(8/09);2A(10/10);2(12/11)

Derbi "Black Maverick" Terra 125 (8/09-9/12)

Honda "Burly Bison" Varadero XL1000V1 (10/11-12/12)

Ducati "Banded Mustang" Hypermotard 1100 EVO SP (12/12-)

Vespa "Vicki" GT200 (05/14-)

"Brothers, what we do in life echoes in eternity."

• Replies 598
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Updated sale thread (previous one was removed without notice).

http://www.singaporebikes.com/forums/showthread.php/341877-Available-A-pair-of-Hepco-amp-Becker-Xplorer-40-side-cases?p=7341876#post7341876

Hi guys,

In case anyone is interested, I am putting up a pair of HB Xplorer 40 side cases for sale [pls see thread and pics below]. Note: Boxes only, rack/bracket not included.

xxx

Thanks.

Edited by fatboypin

Update:

Both sidecases have been sold to another Derbi rider.

Thanks for all your queries and interest.

Hi guys,

http://www.singaporebikes.com/forums/showthread.php/341150-For-sale-A-pair-of-Hepco-amp-Becker-Xplorer-40-side-cases

Thanks.

Hi Franz, Desmond n Larry, great to meet you guys at the Sat MTS gathering, Christopher here ,but I'm on the DS1000 so hope will be welcome here, perhaps the starter of this forum cud amend to Ducati MTS riders, frustrating last race of the season , how can a pro rider like Batista lose front in a straight line braking maneuver , silly ! Takes out Rossi n Hayden

Hi Franz n Desmond n Larry , I am Chris , nice to meet you guys at the Minerva gathering for MTS owners , did notice it is forum for 1200 but mine is ds 1000, any rides just post here la !

Hi Chris! Great to hear from ya....This is not an "official" group la.....MTS1200 yes but no discrimination la. Feel free to post or jio...

• 3 weeks later...

Hi guys, I m still waiting for my time to take my class2 licence, I m intended to get a MTS 1200 after i pass. I would like to know some info about Minerva and MTS 1200.

How was its after sale service? warrently? repair? cost of bike servicing?

How's the fuel consumption?

sorry gotta post such a thread here, dun really got time to visit the show room yet. Hope i can get more info from your guys.

Appreciated.

Hi Bullmoo,

I also did not visit the show room.But I strongly recommend to talk to the sale person and the service crew. If you are lucky to meet the owners of MTS. I am sure they would share the joy of this bike with you. As the price of this bike is rather on the high side. I am sure you would do some homework before the purchase.But so far, the coments that I heard has been postive.Also depends on what you want the bike for??

Hi Everyone......Im taking delivery of a MTS next month. Didn't know there's a MTS forum here just thought I drop by and say hello. You guys normally meet up? Really cant wait to take the bike as it was really fun riding the demo and I look forward to doing some touring rides into M'sia. I have a Diavel as well and I must say the MTS seem so much more fun......

Hello topcon,

Welcome to MTS forum. I also just got my bike not too long ago. And I only met up with Franz once. there is not much action in this forum, I guess everyone got their own bike friends to hang or ride together. Last month Minerva got a MTS gathering. Saw at least 30 bikes gather there.

(Franz)So feel free to post or jio.....

Hello topcon,

Welcome to MTS forum. I also just got my bike not too long ago. And I only met up with Franz once. there is not much action in this forum, I guess everyone got their own bike friends to hang or ride together. Last month Minerva got a MTS gathering. Saw at least 30 bikes gather there.

(Franz)So feel free to post or jio.....

Hey blackcat, ya i heard of thr MTS meetup as well. I was at the Diavel meet up maybe a couple of weeks before that? Do u ride to malaysia? Cant wait to run in the bike eventually and ride up north:-)

Hi topcon,I do ride to Malayisa once a while. I ride the bike to Mersling. That was fun. Will be planning for the April ride up north to Thailand. Maybe before that before or after you run in your bike, we can hang in Changi V. for coffee??? Cheers

Changi V is v near my home so no prob Blackcat. Will pm u my cell.

Hi topcon,I do ride to Malayisa once a while. I ride the bike to Mersling. That was fun. Will be planning for the April ride up north to Thailand. Maybe before that before or after you run in your bike, we can hang in Changi V. for coffee??? Cheers

Changi V is v near my home so no prob Blackcat. Will pm u my cell.

Hi Everyone......Im taking delivery of a MTS next month. Didn't know there's a MTS forum here just thought I drop by and say hello. You guys normally meet up? Really cant wait to take the bike as it was really fun riding the demo and I look forward to doing some touring rides into M'sia. I have a Diavel as well and I must say the MTS seem so much more fun......

welcome to the frat Topcon! nice to see we have people navigating their way in here! As u can see, not very active thread....coz I guess most MTS owners have active lives? :p

Blackcat is the more seasoned veteran here...I'm a noob. Yeah do post anythign you have in mind ...who knows? You may get interesting responses. I haven't been getting much saddle time lately....rides into Msia sounds good. I did that pretty often until the past monthish. I usually go for a ride ard Johor area and I start early on Saturdays.

welcome to the frat Topcon! nice to see we have people navigating their way in here! As u can see, not very active thread....coz I guess most MTS owners have active lives? :p

Blackcat is the more seasoned veteran here...I'm a noob. Yeah do post anythign you have in mind ...who knows? You may get interesting responses. I haven't been getting much saddle time lately....rides into Msia sounds good. I did that pretty often until the past monthish. I usually go for a ride ard Johor area and I start early on Saturdays.

Hey Franz....Yes I can see this thread rather quiet. Have you tried the Diavel Forum? Created a Singapore Diaggie Forum there under Asian Forum. Diavel-forum.com

You ride to Malaysia alone normally?

Hey Franz....Yes I can see this thread rather quiet. Have you tried the Diavel Forum? Created a Singapore Diaggie Forum there under Asian Forum. Diavel-forum.com

You ride to Malaysia alone normally?

Ok dude,,I will go chechk out the forum. I do ride into Msia alone at times. Other times with a few fellas but all mixed bikes. I like to get in 5-6am and out by noon. Otherwise it's up to KL/PJ to visit some non-riding Msian frds. Furthest I've been is Penang........have yet to try my hand at a Thai adventure le.........