SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

Marital Sex

rideral

Do you think sex comes with marriage?  

217 members have voted

1. 1. Do you think sex comes with marriage?

• Yes, my spouse must give it to me when I need it.
    • No, spousal consent is still required.

Originally posted by Aie@Dec 8 2006, 11:44 PM

Now technology so advance liao. Where got blue tapes any more? Now all DVDs leh. Damn clear, crisp quality pictures with high quality sounds. I think if you all see also you'd think that the couple is just next to you, making out... :lol:

u sounds like dvd salesman leh....:smile:

ITS NOT ABT THE RIDE...ITS THE RIDER

• Replies 470
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by _wacko_@Dec 9 2006, 11:57 PM

if she dun want, u force..

consider rape liao..

sorry to sound offending but its the truth..

but i heard that if ur wife is married to u . she cant sue u for rape eh?. cux u 2 married liao ma.

To ride on the road, You need skills,Stamina, or even luck.

But to be a good rider, you have to change with your environment,and adjust yourself to its rhythm.

Cultivate the confidence to face the different situations. Don't let yourself to be subdued by the environment :thumb:

but some of u voted no. means u all dun mind. but i bet i am sure if ur wife does not make love with u all?. sure suffering de. i know if u all love the girl . u all dun mind that she didn't wanna make love with u . but if the girl like u . and u 2 married liao . i duno why she dun wan lei. unless she dun like u lor.

But to be a good rider, you have to change with your environment,and adjust yourself to its rhythm.

Cultivate the confidence to face the different situations. Don't let yourself to be subdued by the environment :thumb:

Originally posted by Sky99@Dec 10 2006, 12:32 PM

but some of u voted no. means u all dun mind. but i bet i am sure if ur wife does not make love with u all?. sure suffering de. i know if u all love the girl . u all dun mind that she didn't wanna make love with u . but if the girl like u . and u 2 married liao . i duno why she dun wan lei. unless she dun like u lor.

Sky99, you still young lah. You cannot force sex to ur spouse le. All happen with a consent one. You cant just come back from work pull down ur trousers and said "come honey lets play :lovestruck: " Cannot one. Sex also follow mood. u tired ah u dun have the mood to do it. Thats why consent comes lor. if wife wants husband dun want or vice versa then have to respect. since cannot get that night than go toilet lor do alone :sweat:

I dunno wat i'm talking abt also...hehehe

Honda Rebel 125 (Rebeliah) 2004-2006

Super 4 Ver S (Sephia) 2006-

Mersing(Air papan), Desaru,Tanjung Balau,Tanjung Piai,Pahang/Rompin,Penyabong,bekok waterfalls,Sepang/KL, Penang/KL,Melacca/Gunung Ledang,Pahang Endau Rompin Jungle. more to come~

http://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d23/salleh_/S4MHondaman.jpg

Originally posted by Aie@Dec 8 2006, 11:44 PM

Now technology so advance liao. Where got blue tapes any more? Now all DVDs leh. Damn clear, crisp quality pictures with high quality sounds. I think if you all see also you'd think that the couple is just next to you, making out... :lol:

nxt time is 3d one liao lo.. it's as if it's right infront of ur face.. haha u nid 2 wear the blue-red spec.. :sweat:

Lousy Noob Rider

Originally posted by kurarensu@Dec 10 2006, 01:22 PM

nxt time is 3d one liao lo.. it's as if it's right infront of ur face.. haha u nid 2 wear the blue-red spec.. :sweat:

Does that mean 4D is the kind that you can get at Geylang then? Real flesh and blood lover??? :confused:

First learn stand, then learn fly. Nature's rules biker-sans. Not mine...

http://img15.imageshack.us/img15/1859/11superbikesmackdown11.jpg

The more we get together, the FASTER we'll be..

Mar 93 - Oct 94 : TZR125 FF5209R

Oct 94 - May 98 : GSX R400N FK3745K

May 98 - Oct 05 : GSX R400R FN3306D

Oct 05 - June 11 : '02 YZF R1 FBF3637M

June 11 - Feb 19 : '11 ZX10R

Feb 19 - ??????? : '14 S1000RR

Originally posted by Sky99@Dec 10 2006, 12:32 PM

sum woman scared 2 hav sex lah especially those virgins...some tried b4 bt dun feel like it..they r call ''frigid''

ITS NOT ABT THE RIDE...ITS THE RIDER

Originally posted by Hondaman@Dec 10 2006, 01:09 PM

Sky99, you still young lah. You cannot force sex to ur spouse le. All happen with a consent one. You cant just come back from work pull down ur trousers and said "come honey lets play :lovestruck: " Cannot one. Sex also follow mood. u tired ah u dun have the mood to do it. Thats why consent comes lor. if wife wants husband dun want or vice versa then have to respect. since cannot get that night than go toilet lor do alone :sweat:

I dunno wat i'm talking abt also...hehehe

now schools enourage us to learn sex. who say need 18 or 21 and above?. 16 can liao la. LOL. not like that la. dun come back from work then pull down pants and play la. i know need mood la. but if for YEARS. the girl dun wan give. confirm got something wrong liao .

Originally posted by Sky99@Dec 10 2006, 05:32 PM

now schools enourage us to learn sex. who say need 18 or 21 and above?. 16 can liao la. LOL.

True but in secondary school, they expect you to know the basics only. In this thread, we are taking about sexual topics that are in the intermediate or advance stages liao. Stuffs that you should know only when you are an adult cos we fear that with all these newfound sexual knowledge, the chances are, you will want to experiment and experience it for yourself. The forbidden fruit always tastes sweet... :sweat:

Originally posted by Aie@Dec 10 2006, 08:28 PM

True but in secondary school, they expect you to know the basics only. In this thread, we are taking about sexual topics that are in the intermediate or advance stages liao. Stuffs that you should know only when you are an adult cos we fear that with all these newfound sexual knowledge, the chances are, you will want to experiment and experience it for yourself. The forbidden fruit always tastes sweet... :sweat:

When sky99 master everything, he can call himself PAPA CHicken. Everyday see him at some place we all know.:sweat:

Mersing(Air papan), Desaru,Tanjung Balau,Tanjung Piai,Pahang/Rompin,Penyabong,bekok waterfalls,Sepang/KL, Penang/KL,Melacca/Gunung Ledang,Pahang Endau Rompin Jungle. more to come~

Originally posted by Hondaman@Dec 11 2006, 07:21 AM

When sky99 master everything, he can call himself PAPA CHicken. Everyday see him at some place we all know.:sweat:

Better not put any ideas in his head, Hondaman. Later he becomes sick chicken, damn jialat... :giddy:

Originally posted by Hondaman@Dec 11 2006, 07:21 AM

LOL. when i master everytime and called myself a PAPA chicken. i think some of u here are already PAPA chicken for a long time liao .

Originally posted by Sky99@Dec 11 2006, 09:10 AM

LOL. when i master everytime and called myself a PAPA chicken. i think some of u here are already PAPA chicken for a long time liao .

I passed that stage already. I now HERBAL chicken liao... :lol:

Originally posted by Sky99@Dec 11 2006, 09:10 AM

I can say so not that master enough... :sian:

But I think ah Consent is still a good thing. Coz for us males, when we force ourselves to our wives, then it will be like abused. Showing our superiority to woman. Thats is not good. If we asked first if the wives wants it or not then she also will appreciate us coz we understand their situation as in if they are tired or not in a mood. The drawback for us is that nothing to do lan lan go toilet lor.I only know woman in their Ovulation period is their active time for sex. correct me if i'm wrong. Watched too many discovery channel. :sweat:

I want to go into pre-marital sex topic but bro sky99 here later I scared he wrote down in his note book wat to do and wat not to do. Skali next year see his face in TV become popular until many people want to look for him. the TV title is CRIME WATCH. :cheeky:

Originally posted by Hondaman@Dec 11 2006, 09:42 AM

Skali next year see his face in TV become popular until many people want to look for him. the TV title is CRIME WATCH. :cheeky:

Either that or the 2nd season of TAB TV where he gets interviewed next to sarongpartygirl... :cheeky:

Originally posted by Hondaman@Dec 11 2006, 09:42 AM

I can say so not that master enough... :sian:

But I think ah Consent is still a good thing. Coz for us males, when we force ourselves to our wives, then it will be like abused. Showing our superiority to woman. Thats is not good. If we asked first if the wives wants it or not then she also will appreciate us coz we understand their situation as in if they are tired or not in a mood. The drawback for us is that nothing to do lan lan go toilet lor.I only know woman in their Ovulation period is their active time for sex. correct me if i'm wrong. Watched too many discovery channel. :sweat:

I want to go into pre-marital sex topic but bro sky99 here later I scared he wrote down in his note book wat to do and wat not to do. Skali next year see his face in TV become popular until many people want to look for him. the TV title is CRIME WATCH. :cheeky:

START LEI!! LOL!. Won't go Crime Watch la. i prefer to go " Youngest Sex Expert. !" wat's the meaning of PAPA chicken?. LOLS! btw my class is just too OPEN!. i still remeber at the start of this year. i Bought A Condom to sch with my friends. and we wanted to play with it by putting water inside. then water BOMB mah. but i think got ppl buaysong. got report to DM. then DM talk talk talk v.long . at last say he mus punish us by caning us?. i was like "WTH" WATER BOMB THEN KENA CANED? then the DM TALK TALK TALK AGAIN. then my friend SAY FORGET IT . JUS CANE US AND LET US GO !! STOP NAGGING. LOL. PHEW LUCKILY 1 STROKE ONLY.

Originally posted by Sky99@Dec 11 2006, 11:10 AM

START LEI!! LOL!. Won't go Crime Watch la. i prefer to go " Youngest Sex Expert,!

In that case, then 100% confirm you will be in Season 2 of TAB TV sitting next to sarongpartygirl. The title of that episode? 'Youngest Sex Expert' lor... :lol:

Originally posted by Aie@Dec 11 2006, 12:12 PM

In that case, then 100% confirm you will be in Season 2 of TAB TV sitting next to sarongpartygirl. The title of that episode? 'Youngest Sex Expert' lor... :lol:

got such show meh?.

Originally posted by Sky99@Dec 11 2006, 08:26 PM

got such show meh?.

Got lah. The host of the TV show is Evelyn Tan. You can appear in the TAB TV episode on 'Teenage Sex'... :thumb:

I still think he's gg to CRIME WATCH. :sweat:

Originally posted by Hondaman@Dec 12 2006, 07:01 AM

I still think he's gg to CRIME WATCH. :sweat:

You don't be so bad lah. Curse him until like that... :giddy:

Originally posted by Aie@Dec 12 2006, 10:32 AM

You don't be so bad lah. Curse him until like that... :giddy:

Never curse lah. aiyoh. I just said only. unless he never chekope.

Bro Sky99, just stick to your DOTA game ok. if I buy the CD already. U will see me inside also. my nick will be

PAPACHICKEN :cheeky: