SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

MOST of the technical term on KR150 (kawasaki Kips)

• Replies 523
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Yo, Sorry guys for the late reply as I have gotten married and honeymoon and now still at the mid of "back to real life".

Waa. Whats the damage?

$650 brand new exhaust belly ONLY.. Excluding all other "etcs" But I didn't buy brand new.

Decarbonizing the whole pipe + stomach won't work? :confused:

decarbon will make lesser smoke BUT, under LTA new ruling, exhaust belly with welding marks is classify under illegal modification or un-authorized modification.

how do you do grounding? wad do they mean by block porting? and any bros know where to get 68mm block?:slurp:

grounding - all excess electrical will go back to your battery instead of wasting them.

Block porting - if you dunno, why do you ask for 68mm block? :)

Haven't try that. But will try that soon enough. Anyone knows how much is decarbonizing the pipe and stomach?

RM 55-70, not available in Singapore

You mean the top part on the throttle grip right? Yeah, took it off and pulled the cable to test.. still sticks..

Sent from my GT-N7105 using Tapatalk 2

it should works with my recommendation via fb.. :)

Kindly read thru at least the intro section first before decide to post any comments.... thanks... :cool:

Please proceed to this website/web link if you guys have any technical issues on Kawasaki Kips/KR150, I'll update the 1st POST as and when there's a new question. Newbies questions on the top as well. :)

http://www.singaporebikes.com/forums/showthread.php?p=6285055#post6285055

Today ride to work with my kr feel my valve stuck. No power at low rpm must drag till above 7 then feel normal. The last time went planet for this issue he just take a spanner twist then ok alr, any bros here know which part did he adjusted? Don wanna go down just for a 1 min job -.- thanks!

Passed 2B on 21st Dec 2006

Jan 2007 - KRR150 Kips

Today ride to work with my kr feel my valve stuck. No power at low rpm must drag till above 7 then feel normal. The last time went planet for this issue he just take a spanner twist then ok alr, any bros here know which part did he adjusted? Don wanna go down just for a 1 min job -.- thanks!

LOL.. you turn wrongly.. You pay more then S$100 for that "1min job".. I do not advise you to try unless you know what you are turning.. ;)

Kindly read thru at least the intro section first before decide to post any comments.... thanks... :cool:

Please proceed to this website/web link if you guys have any technical issues on Kawasaki Kips/KR150, I'll update the 1st POST as and when there's a new question. Newbies questions on the top as well. :)

• 2 weeks later...
Yo, Sorry guys for the late reply as I have gotten married and honeymoon and now still at the mid of "back to real life".

$650 brand new exhaust belly ONLY.. Excluding all other "etcs" But I didn't buy brand new.

decarbon will make lesser smoke BUT, under LTA new ruling, exhaust belly with welding marks is classify under illegal modification or un-authorized modification.

grounding - all excess electrical will go back to your battery instead of wasting them.

Block porting - if you dunno, why do you ask for 68mm block? :)

RM 55-70, not available in Singapore

it should works with my recommendation via fb.. :)

Bro. Any other ways to reduce the smoke when going for inspection?

Bro. Any other ways to reduce the smoke when going for inspection?

As per below advise.. :) *do at your own risk*

u can adjust the 2t intake, its actually connected to the throttle cable, located beside the rpm cable from ur engine case

Indeed.. :thumb:

at first i tot block porting is open the air intake port. nvm thanks. ah gua lane got sell 68mm?

just go down and check with them.. :)

u can adjust the 2t intake, its actually connected to the throttle cable, located beside the rpm cable from ur engine case

My mechanic told me it not to lower it further already and I dunno how that thing works :X One of my friends told me that maybe my fuel screw was tuned abit low and that causes the amount smoke i'm getting. I'm averaging 31kmpl~34kmpl for fuel consumption. Is that possible?

Edited by lkhjason

My mechanic told me it not to lower it further already and I dunno how that thing works :X One of my friends told me that maybe my fuel screw was tuned abit low and that causes the amount smoke i'm getting. I'm averaging 31kmpl~34kmpl for fuel consumption. Is that possible?

31kmpl is very good fuel consumption, either ur engine oil is leaking into ur cylinder or 2t which is causing white smoke.

Edited by MediumRare

anybody suffer tank leak before?

i suspected it was one of the fuel lines leaking but the mech say tank confirm leaking need change tank

DIY changed it or get second opinion from another bike shop? (reputable ones)

Might be petcock cracked?

Sent from my GT-N7105 using Tapatalk 2

another possibility.. :)

any bros here installed fan on radiator before?

Tested, but it's only good for jams.. The rest of the time is not good..

That's really good FC.. Up your fuel jet to prevent piston "become smaller".. :)

Check your Temp regularly..

wad problems u faced when install rad fan? cause my engine temp really very high I scared the conrod might snap under those temps.

high temp whenever u ride ?

http://i1185.photobucket.com/albums/z341/lotand/IMG_1124.jpg

Ride Defensively; always.

Class BB2BDC - 11AUG2010

Kawasaki KIPS -> 2010 ~ 2014

Aprilia RS125(09) -> 2014 ~ 2017

Class BB2ADC - NOV2016

Suzuki DRZ -> 2017 ~ 2018

Honda Revo -> 2018 ~