SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

Aprilia RSV4-Quattro a new beginning

tervintan

Bro. is yours installed in the year of 2009 to 2010? Heard during that period is legal for certain full system. But after that, they restrict the full system setup.

Haha u are right. Beginning of 2011 actually. But doesnt come cheap ..... Not sure if new bike can use old legal full system? Or is it only applies to the 09-10 model?

http://www.flickr.com/photos/82454896@N07/7554745564/

• Replies 874
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bro. is yours installed in the year of 2009 to 2010? Heard during that period is legal for certain full system. But after that, they restrict the full system setup.

Haha u are right. Beginning of 2011 actually. But doesnt come cheap ..... Not sure if new bike can use old legal full system? Or is it only applies to the 09-10 model?

Bingo. Haha. I have checked. The "LEGAL" terms for full system only apply on the bike. Once the pipe is switch to another bike, it will no longer be legal as the buyer will have to go through inspection and will not pass the inspection. But if you sell you bike with the pipe, the next owner will enjoy the full benefits.... =)

2008 - Honda SP 150

2011 - Honda CBR Fireblade 400 R Model

2012 - Yamaha YZF R6 09 Model

2013 - Yamaha YZF R1 08 Model

2013 - Yamaha Spark 135 - Current

2014 - Honda CB 400 Spec III - Current

Bingo. Haha. I have checked. The "LEGAL" terms for full system only apply on the bike. Once the pipe is switch to another bike, it will no longer be legal as the buyer will have to go through inspection and will not pass the inspection. But if you sell you bike with the pipe, the next owner will enjoy the full benefits.... =)

Hmm but that doesnt makes sense man. If buy first hand also must go inspection also right? Now what? Like xbox one? Lol cannot share game haha

Get akra slip-on. Or if u want illegal on budget go to don moto

It's DanMoto dude! :lol:

What LTA does best, not making sense.

Hmm but that doesnt makes sense man. If buy first hand also must go inspection also right? Now what? Like xbox one? Lol cannot share game haha

PS4!!!!!

With age, comes a cage.

haha. bro, if buy first hand now, they will not pass the pipe inspection if its a full system.

2008 - Honda SP 150

2011 - Honda CBR Fireblade 400 R Model

2012 - Yamaha YZF R6 09 Model

2013 - Yamaha YZF R1 08 Model

2013 - Yamaha Spark 135 - Current

2014 - Honda CB 400 Spec III - Current

haha. bro, if buy first hand now, they will not pass the pipe inspection if its a full system.

I have enquired with a number of shops and sadly they stopped selling full systems for our bikes, mainly because they ain't LTA compliant anymore. Personally unless you're a track junkie, a slip-on would do. You can always get a non catalyzed link pipe (LTA/TP magnet) online and with the baffle in, it may sound louder but in which i still think the stock exhaust would be a tad louder.

For me, the 2009-2010 stock ones have a bassy emptier tone compared to the APRC ones but is slightly softer though, managed to purchase a used one from ebay. Can't wait.

With age, comes a cage.

There's only one pipe that anyone should buy for the RSV4, that would be the Akra Evo. Nothing else, period. Don't go for makeshift danmoto crap.

There's only one pipe that anyone should buy for the RSV4, that would be the Akra Evo. Nothing else, period. Don't go for makeshift danmoto crap.

Problem is newer model have no legal for it. Why would u say its crap? Because of the looks of it??

Actually I prefer Austin Racing ones, since they are not legal, I'll just have to wait till I get used to the bike and bye bye number plate, hello full system.

Actually I prefer Austin Racing ones, since they are not legal, I'll just have to wait till I get used to the bike and bye bye number plate, hello full system.

Austin.... 1 word... Woah!

Different folks, different strokes.
well said

Problem is newer model have no legal for it. Why would u say its crap? Because of the looks of it??

I think an exhaust would be installed primarily for its performance, not its look and I do believe that the akra liberates the most HP out of all the others. Well, Like D.R.I. said, different folks different strokes, just my personal opinion but there are many reasons why one would purchase an aftermarket exhaust. If it's for looks then there might be other exhausts out there which offers better looks.

Guys anyone know that where got sell rental spocket or other brand spocket will do just don want afam n original spocket n we r using 520 chain or 525 chain for rsv4 anyone pls guide thank

Can try eBay

"Live to ride another day"

Hey bros, just bought a 2010 RSV4R and stripped some of the goodies.

I have the Bazzaz FI-TC, AFM, QS sensor for sale --> http://www.singaporebikes.com/forums/showthread.php/399007-FS-Bazzaz-FI-TC-QS-and-AFM-modules-for-Aprilia-RSV4-non-APRC-models

Do let me know if anyone's interested :cheeky:

Cheers

Bryan

Oct 05 - Dec 06: HONDA Phantom

Dec 06 - May 08: HONDA CBR400RRR

Jul 08 - Jul 09: HONDA CBR600RR8