SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

Aprilia RSV4-Quattro a new beginning

tervintan

I am planning to buy a spare set of wheels, 15 front 44/40 rear sprockets, radiator and oil cooler guard. Undecided about the akras yet but I have plenty of time to decide since the wheels are on backorder and shipping will only start in 4-12weeks. Thought I'd share some spare space in the boxes. ;)

40 tooth rear sprocket? Interesting choice. I'll be doing the conversion soon too. Will try out 44 rear first.

Live to Ride!

• Replies 874
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm rather intrigued by this set of fairings. Any one pulled the trigger on this yet? I'd like to see the fitment before deciding for the CRC bodywork.

I got the rear fairing from them as I wanted to retain the stock seat than go with a race padding. At least there is the option of a short day ride rather than a full on track set up. If there is a meet up, you can take a look and judge for yourself.

Live to Ride!

I got the rear fairing from them as I wanted to retain the stock seat than go with a race padding. At least there is the option of a short day ride rather than a full on track set up. If there is a meet up, you can take a look and judge for yourself.

hows the smoothness of surface of the rear fairing? btw my bike is out.. feels great! can zheng lol. btw after a few rides red light indicatot lights up and screen shows me a light logo which has an X over it. found out one of my signal light fail. hmmm only replaced bulb of relay? an1 noes? tanx amillion

http://www.flickr.com/photos/82454896@N07/7554745564/

Yes. After a few unexpected "surprises" when moving off from the lights, I decided to set the AWC to level 3.

Ben, you try the launch control?

Lol, I havent tried LC yet, no standing starts at sepang so no use for them. I don't know or dare to pop a wheelie so... tough luck for me.

b3nn bro, are u still getting stuffs from aft? possible for me to tag on?

also if im keen on the sepang track day, who can i contact?

thanks

what would u like from AF1?

If you are keen on the track day go to http://www.sbrtrackdays.com to register, if you need someone to tow, let me know.

im keen on the track days, but need to check with my track buddy if he is keen.

to save cost need to share rooms ?

also donno if anyone keen to ride up

To save cost you can always share with someone. I know a group which rides up without fail, I can pass you their contacts. I will be at PG this coming tuesday morning if you are keen. I have used the 19x20 forged, RCS19 and the 19x18 billet mc. All with braided hoses and a stock M4 caliper. My personal favourite is the billet 19x18 for it provides just the correct amount of brake pressure without losing the modulation. You can consider that if you are interested.

But might I suggest with changing the brake pads before any part of the brake system. I'm using the brembo z04 brake pads now and they are fabulous. I highly recommend them as your first upgrade.

As with the issue of the quick throttle, might I implore you to make a decision soon because I would like to place my order in asap. $199 for a set of variable quick throttle system seems reasonable.

To save cost you can always share with someone. I know a group which rides up without fail, I can pass you their contacts. I will be at PG this coming tuesday morning if you are keen. I have used the 19x20 forged, RCS19 and the 19x18 billet mc. All with braided hoses and a stock M4 caliper. My personal favourite is the billet 19x18 for it provides just the correct amount of brake pressure without losing the modulation. You can consider that if you are interested.

What difference do you feel using the RCS19 set at 18 compared to the 19x18 MC? Is it very noticeable?

Live to Ride!

im keen on the track days, but need to check with my track buddy if he is keen.

to save cost need to share rooms ?

also donno if anyone keen to ride up

I'd most likely be riding up this time round. We can ride up together if you'd like.

Live to Ride!

What difference do you feel using the RCS19 set at 18 compared to the 19x18 MC? Is it very noticeable?

Think in that respect, quite a bit. Personally I feel that the billet is much stiffer, this means that under very extreme braking conditions, there is a bit more feel. The lever has a different actuation feel when riding also. But with thatssaid we can never justify the price for a once-in-awhile trackday rider. In fact, going back to an RCS19 set it almost feels too good to be true because they are similar in performance but different in price... Very different.

sorry for a noob question rcs19 and 19x18 mc not the same product?

Nope.

The 19RCS is a different MC to the 19x18. The former is adjustable between 19x18 & 19x20 MC configurations. The latter is fixed. But even with the 19x18 there is a marked difference between forged 19x18 and billet 19x18. The billet MC costs almost 6 times that of the forged and 19RCS!

Live to Ride!

Nope.

The 19RCS is a different MC to the 19x18. The former is adjustable between 19x18 & 19x20 MC configurations. The latter is fixed. But even with the 19x18 there is a marked difference between forged 19x18 and billet 19x18. The billet MC costs almost 6 times that of the forged and 19RCS!

True.

Excellent FC. Mine is far worse. About 80 more than you. :p

Wow, you have really sub par fc. I wonder why.?

i saw that there is 2 types of billet mc

one was 2400 plus with better internals

the other is this

19 X 20 BREMBO BILLET RADIAL BRAKE MASTER CYLINDER $400

Could you by any chance be missing another 0? Like say maybe $4000?