SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

[Group] Yamaha Diverson XJ6S / 6N

Raziel

• Replies 734
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

yah man....i guess its coz mopst people think that 600 is "neither here nor there" category.....which is kinda true..I wanted a 1300 actually..coz it was jus less than a grand more than our bike, but i saw the road tax and insurance and tot of the consumption and went "HELL NO!!" so decided on the XJ6 but anyway i just like the idea that not many people have our bike....makes us XJ sixers feel...SPECIAL!!!

Work Hard ...RIDE harder!!! except for u ocel...u still must run in..heh heh!!! :p

yeap doin my running in lol. actually i wanted a fazer 8 bt my co advice nt to as i gt 2 mouth to feed. in the end felt glad following her idea as the one main factor is the fuel. bigger bike bigger suction lol. wonder will i see u again on the road hahahahaha. i knew it was u the other day coz the sound of the bike. choose to take my own sweet time n walaa my guess is rite. an xj6 appear. 2day u werking ah, dam i finish ard 8 sian hahahahah coz been werking only... hav u eva ppl overtake u n keep searching for the pipe hahahaha.. i had once n i was hmmm must be looking where the pipe is for our baby

do not DRINK n RIDE:cheeky:

Hey all, been busy lately.. so how many XJ6 riders are there now in this forum??

and anyone fitted side boxes yet? if so do specify the details n where to get them..

considering to get one at the end of e year. hopefully got big fat end of year bonus coming up... crossing my fingers.. haha..

http://img141.imageshack.us/img141/8932/kipstoboldorhi8.jpg

----------------------------------------

Kawasaki Krr-150 KIPS 31 May 2004 – 27 Jun 2006

Honda Super Bol’dor 27 Jun 2006 – Present

Life is like the number 8, it goes on and on and has its turns.

Hey all, been busy lately.. so how many XJ6 riders are there now in this forum??

and anyone fitted side boxes yet? if so do specify the details n where to get them..

considering to get one at the end of e year. hopefully got big fat end of year bonus coming up... crossing my fingers.. haha..

hmm btw my next servicing i will just say yamaha lube is it coz my bike still under warranty. wonder hw much will it cost any idea?

I brought at$24 per liter. Fully syn

There's nothing else that hurts other then your own ego

Histoy: NSF125,GSXR400,ZXR750,SHADOW600,

CB400VS,ZX7R,CBRR929,CBR600RR,

APRILA125,GSXR600K4,Z750,R1,ZX10R,

DIVERSON XJ6S, Hayabusa,FZ1S

hmmm was taking a close look at the fz6r. they look the same as diversion bt the header look a bit more stunning than ours. is it the same diversion n fz6r? just the header look diff. btw any idea which shop sell poison for our bike. seem mostly europe had lot of stuff for it. the 2 brother pipe sound gd bt too bad it nt legal here.

ocel: everything brand new now... got e parts damages repaired as ASPhoon.. now just waiting for e insurance claim case to close and that's it...

anyway about the handle bar, it can be adjusted. there is two mounting postion of the handle bar. but to adjust need to send to workshop and get them to do it for you. don't see much of a diff to adjust the handle bar also. plus its a hassle.

ocel: everything brand new now... got e parts damages repaired as ASPhoon.. now just waiting for e insurance claim case to close and that's it...

anyway about the handle bar, it can be adjusted. there is two mounting postion of the handle bar. but to adjust need to send to workshop and get them to do it for you. don't see much of a diff to adjust the handle bar also. plus its a hassle.

Fz6r n diverson are totally same engine. As for the handle bar, you need to take out the four top screw, remove the bar, than loosen the raiser and turn the raiser 180 degree and tigthen back everthing . This will move your handle bar 10mm forward . I had mine done.

hmm wonder if we cn meet up n u show me . kind of an idiot abt diy hehehehe... coz i felt strain after riding for some time as the weight all goes to the hand. btw my frend saw a mly guy had his end can change, anyone frm u here? i guess there more ppl riding tis divy its just they dun log in to sbf.

I get the mechanic to do my handle bar when I was there to change EO. Top up today manage to get 24.5km / liter