SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

[Group] Yamaha Diverson XJ6S / 6N

Raziel

Thks. The iradium plug can last hw many km?

Min 12K should be no problem. Stock already recommended to change at 12K. so iradium should last longer.

There's nothing else that hurts other then your own ego

Histoy: NSF125,GSXR400,ZXR750,SHADOW600,

CB400VS,ZX7R,CBRR929,CBR600RR,

APRILA125,GSXR600K4,Z750,R1,ZX10R,

DIVERSON XJ6S, Hayabusa,FZ1S

• Replies 734
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Btw, u still keep e manual.if hav I can collect from u

Ya, i forgot to give to the bike shop. If you want you can collect from me. Just arrange a suitable time.

Should not be any problem after 8pm. Confirm again when date arrived. Can contact me at 96960270 (SMS preferred)

yo bro ltr nw u r riding a busa. fast lane back on track. so any diff frm yr zx 10? btw welcome to club bro nzaira

I feel the ZX10 are more a beast than the busa, like i say, i've give up speed for my family and the statement stil stands. i ride the busa like a sissy now...hahaha....no chioce after working out, selling my XJ will lost much lesses than my bro selling his busa.

So now the power is in my palm, but i choose not to use it.... :)

yeah family came 1st. kind of sad tat u had to let let of yr xj bt at least u r there when we gt some enquiry abt our bike. thx mate. btw bro zaira whre ya staying?

No prob bro, I still be active in the xj thread, I'm consider the pioneer here too...haha. Feel free to pop any enquiry, I do my best to help on any tech problem.

Ocel...i think u just need to idle it at 1.5.....i did that and its ok liao....maybe as the bike runs-in..the compression changes...thats what i think anyway......but i idled "up" and im good now..btw do u have a Mr mcheal douglas working w u?....

Me stay at Bedok. Feel excited wif e new bike. Feel like flying when riding it as compare to previous. Hw abt u, stay where?

Wag bro u stay bedok, or u want me post u the manual? I'm staying in the west side

xj sick nw i m at ku de ta. hahahaha. zaira me staying at teban. had a minor accident just nw nothing was damage just my rear brake lever bent in. wonder any one gt plc tat can straighten the thing coz i dun want to get carrot by bike shop.

do not DRINK n RIDE:cheeky:

Hi, now got any performance exhaust(legal) to match wif our bike?

Leovin got full system legal cost 2k.

Normally with full system u need to retune, some may need PC too, else the intake n exhust presure will be unbalance

Hi bros and sis (if any),

I've just got my Class 2 early this month and I've been looking around for a suitable Class 2 bike. I must say the XJ6S really have got my attention. Initially wanted to go for a litre bike but after a while reading posts of you guys of the good things about the XJ6S, I changed my mind.

I won't be getting mine so soon though cos I think the COE at $2.5K a bit ex. I think I'll wait for a while.

Anyway I'm really considering to have the Givi V35 side panniers if I were to get this bike. Just wondering if anyone has them installed? Can post some pics cos I would like to see how well it fits this bike. Preferably side view and rear view.

• 2 weeks later...
Anyone gt any idea way the ideal grade for eo for our bike? Bro ltr wat the color of yr bar end.

10w-40 or 50 is good enough. Bar end silver colour

Hi bros and sis (if any),

I've just got my Class 2 early this month and I've been looking around for a suitable Class 2 bike. I must say the XJ6S really have got my attention. Initially wanted to go for a litre bike but after a while reading posts of you guys of the good things about the XJ6S, I changed my mind.

I won't be getting mine so soon though cos I think the COE at $2.5K a bit ex. I think I'll wait for a while.

Anyway I'm really considering to have the Givi V35 side panniers if I were to get this bike. Just wondering if anyone has them installed? Can post some pics cos I would like to see how well it fits this bike. Preferably side view and rear view.

Welcome bro, check this website : http://www.fz6r-forum.com/forum/

many pics and have XJ6 as well. now saving for the v35 sides. Currently ony installed the GIVI toprack and box

Stupid Questions are better than stupid mistakes.