SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

[Group] Yamaha Diverson XJ6S / 6N

Raziel

just came back frm looi motor .. book the red baby maybe next week will be my ride cheersssss

Welcome to the family. Good to see our strength grow.

There's nothing else that hurts other then your own ego

Histoy: NSF125,GSXR400,ZXR750,SHADOW600,

CB400VS,ZX7R,CBRR929,CBR600RR,

APRILA125,GSXR600K4,Z750,R1,ZX10R,

DIVERSON XJ6S, Hayabusa,FZ1S

• Replies 734
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

yeah ... seen one black fj6 at ue square few time wonder if it anyone frm the forum here? he had all the side bow n top box installed. btw i did ask for lv pipe n it came wit a full system bt it cost a bomb. better stick to the stock. nw eagerly waiting for it hope they can process asap.

do not DRINK n RIDE:cheeky:

yeah ... seen one black fj6 at ue square few time wonder if it anyone frm the forum here? he had all the side bow n top box installed. btw i did ask for lv pipe n it came wit a full system bt it cost a bomb. better stick to the stock. nw eagerly waiting for it hope they can process asap.

Ya, lv pipe GT Pro full system 2k. Order leadtime 2 weeks. I've give up. Wait for other brand.

saw g max had some pipe for diversion 6 bt costly i suppose, so will stick to the original for the meantime. first will be the top box coz co will nag if she had to carry her bag while on the bike lol

can I ask how much Looi's charge you for the XJ600? Yours a Diversion or Naked model?

bike is a machine without soul, rider would inject new life and character to this machine

Xiao Rou Yi Hao & "Colossal" 919

Sin Ming Editor got 1 DAY jailterm and $2000 fine for pillion death!

Rally Point: http://www.singaporebikes.com/forums/showthread.php?p=5322898#post5322898

wonder where all the forumer for tis xj6 went? is there any ather site tat they went to communicate hmm????

It's always slow n quite here. Our population too small.

yeah i guess so. bt i dun came across diversion 900 forum? maybe all diversion are over there?

Divi 900 are under touring bike section, but all r 900, dun have 600.

well i guess ppl re nt taking the bite for this beauty. maybe they prefer the old fz6 bt no regret its a great bike. i feel sad changing my s4 actually bt after i ride the diversion i felt better as it much comfy than i expected.

well i guess ppl re nt taking the bite for this beauty. maybe they prefer the old fz6 bt no regret its a great bike. i feel sad changing my s4 actually bt after i ride the diversion i felt better as it much comfy than i expected.

Yup, I brought this bike cos I feel it look nicer than the FZ6. In fact this bike performs better at 5 to 7k range, while the FZ6 out perform after that.

It's always slow n quite here. Our population too small.

dun wori bro...it will take some time for ur population to grow... in the mean time,do join us if there's a meetup wif the diversion 900 group..will update in ur forum if there's any..cheers!!

dun wori bro...it will take some time for ur population to grow... in the mean time,do join us if there's a meetup wif the diversion 900 group..will update in ur forum if there's any..cheers!!

Thx bro, will try to joint if possible

bro itr u still active here?

Yup. Just snit bz with work this few days

howdy fellow XJ6 riders...

bike is a machine without soul, rider would inject new life and character to this machine

Xiao Rou Yi Hao & "Colossal" 919

Sin Ming Editor got 1 DAY jailterm and $2000 fine for pillion death!

Rally Point: http://www.singaporebikes.com/forums/showthread.php?p=5322898#post5322898

was digging up my old stuff n found a front brembo brake caliper. wonder can it fix at my front brake lol. since the bake pump is brembo. btw the caliper was frm my old ktm2. the caliper seem ok just need to purchase a few clip tat was lost.