SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

[Group] Yamaha Diverson XJ6S / 6N

Raziel

• Replies 734
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

hi any1 knows when the petrol in the bike reaches reserve on the fuel gauge? isit when dere is only 1 bar left? just got the bike on sat n dun quite understand the gauge. prev bike only got warning light wen petrol hits reserve.

Just curious. Dis bike seems to heat up quite fast. My coolant temp averages ard 95degrees when cruising.any way to reduce the temp?

That what i experience too, ride fast or slow also the same thing...

-_-"

Fyi

Motoworld is selling the Headlight Shield @ $55.

It�s always, "Which tyre is good on WET?" Why not ask, "Which road is good when WET?"

"My Ride, My Pride"

halo all..im xj6 rider from KL :) ..mileage only 300km ..thought of coming to SG look for pipe.but its doesnt seem have a lot of choice. the Leo Vince full GP cost a bomb.. is there any other choice?

there termigoni in sg if i m nt wrg. btw y dun u just order it. 2 bros sound seem wicked or the arrow full system. do look up at youtube regarding the sound.

do not DRINK n RIDE:cheeky:

Guys, anyone here suffer from numbness to ur hands when u cruze @ 100-110km/h for abt a 25-30km in journey???

Wondering if its the bike or sadly juz me..

FYI; found out that motoworld brings fairings for out bikes, rear hugger wif chain guard cost $200 (imported from france)

*ouch* o.O"""

It�s always, "Which tyre is good on WET?" Why not ask, "Which road is good when WET?"

"My Ride, My Pride"

Hmmmm did u try to check online? There er max brand n u cn get unique if they cn order for u bro. Just link them the website. Frm there u cn compare the price. Eva wonder does anyone here gt the owner manual which I cn borrow or sell it to ms?

Hmmmm did u try to check online? There er max brand n u cn get unique if they cn order for u bro. Just link them the website. Frm there u cn compare the price. Eva wonder does anyone here gt the owner manual which I cn borrow or sell it to ms?

What happen to your manual bro?

I chk the accessories for our bike online but all so ex...dunno whether any shop will be bringing in the accessories...

All online accessories due to import per/part therefore ex... Was at motoworld, found out someone ordered a rear hugger for his xj6, $200. Ouch...

"My Ride, My Pride"

Misplace my manual bro. Well for our part unique also cn order in for us too. Just link up the website n they will quote u. Biketech do cn do tis for us. We cn compare prices well my next change will be the windshield hoping to get a taller one . Er max brand btw

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hi all, first of all im new to this forum and secondly ive placed my order for XJ6N and awaiting for COE bidding. would greatly appreciate your expertise with regard to this bike... :)

may i know what's the price for the slider and engine bracket??

i also intend to fix either a top box or side panniers, any idea about the price(box/ panniers with respective bracket)?

Fight for your dreams and your dreams will fight for you.

Hi all, first of all im new to this forum and secondly ive placed my order for XJ6N and awaiting for COE bidding. would greatly appreciate your expertise with regard to this bike... :)

Am currently shortlisting bikes... Whats the machine price? From HL?

http://www.singaporebikes.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=224954

2B(8/09);2A(10/10);2(12/11)

Derbi "Black Maverick" Terra 125 (8/09-9/12)

Honda "Burly Bison" Varadero XL1000V1 (10/11-12/12)

Ducati "Banded Mustang" Hypermotard 1100 EVO SP (12/12-)

Vespa "Vicki" GT200 (05/14-)

"Brothers, what we do in life echoes in eternity."