SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

[Group] Yamaha Diverson XJ6S / 6N

Raziel

Maintainance it's not t x bt accessory is hard to get lol

I see, nice. Maybe have to wait abit more. Just saw xj6 at bikeshop the xj6 with cover look really nice haha but they quto me with high price...

honda sp>honda phantom> honda cb400>yamaha R15 > i want a honda CBR!!!

when i ride big bike, i feel like riding a small bike, when i ride small bike, i feel like riding a big bike OMG how...

• Replies 734
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hello friends, been riding my super4 for 4 years now and I think it's time to upgrade. I love to tour so I am seriously considering the XJ6 Diversion. So, I was hoping if there's any current XJ6 Diversion owners who tours frequently that I can seek advice from? Cruising Speed of the bike, Comfortability of seat, Stability of the bike, etc. Thank you so much and Ride safe! ;)

When I feel sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story. Hehe :thumb:

Hi,

I am also concern about not getting used to the lack of power cause I hv been riding class 2 sport bikes as well. Today I found out from Regine (not sure of the spelling but it is the shop near/associated with Ah Boy) the top GIVI box with bracket cost $270. The 2GIVI side box (41 litres) with bracket will cost $1k.

Do let me know if you have more info to share. Thanks

hey Nic! Just to input, I think Regina anyhow quote your bro. They quoted me $195 for box with bracket, the box is 45L metallic blue colour. Hope it helps.

Hey guys. Thank you all for the rich amount of inputs with regards to this XJ6. I have surveyed a few shops, and the one who have offered me the best deal so far is DeXing at Ubi. Before i jump into the pool, can anyone share anything about the shop and its after sale-services, and other purchase related pros and cons? Thanks! Cant wait to join the fleet of XJ6. =D

Hey guys. Thank you all for the rich amount of inputs with regards to this XJ6. I have surveyed a few shops, and the one who have offered me the best deal so far is DeXing at Ubi. Before i jump into the pool, can anyone share anything about the shop and its after sale-services, and other purchase related pros and cons? Thanks! Cant wait to join the fleet of XJ6. =D

Bro, care to PM me how much is it at De Xing? Cause currently, I surveyed the cheapest quote I got is from Bike Production. Thanks :)

When I feel sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story. Hehe :thumb:

Yeap diversion f is up. Wanted tat bt sg does nt hav tat last time. For me I prefer to deal wit loois becoz there no hidden cost . All stated so I feel safe n even the late payment fee is relatively cheap lol. N they even hav tis giro system. Wondering any xj6 ppl staying at west side .? Topping up petrol alone cn be Siam at time lol.

do not DRINK n RIDE:cheeky:

hey Nic! Just to input, I think Regina anyhow quote your bro. They quoted me $195 for box with bracket, the box is 45L metallic blue colour. Hope it helps.

it cheaper then what I bought . The rack I got from HL top rack is 300. not including the Box . The side box plus rack is too 1k

"Success is a lousy teacher. It seduces smart people into thinking they can't lose "

I m using m3 so far nt bad n cheap too. Coz our size tyre was in the dry package. Btw I change mine at unique

How much they charge ? Maybe after 23 nov would be gtg down to change . btw what u meant by dry package ?

"Success is a lousy teacher. It seduces smart people into thinking they can't lose "

• 1 month later...

Hi guys, Just to let u know will be getting he XJ6 Diversion (Black) on Friday after my poor old baby FJR1300 is sold.

http://images.cryptic.multiply.com/image/3/photos/3/600x600/15.JPGMy Rides :

Black XJ-6 Diversion *Elisa* ( Jan 12' - Current )

Galaxy Blue FJR1300A ABS *Dorothy* ( Jul 07' - Dec 2011 )

Black Super 4 V Tech II *Jessica* ( Apr 05' - Jul 07' )

Yz designed DTWR 200 *Jennifer* ( Feb 04' - Dec 2009 )

Subaru Justy / White WR2 *REVOKED* (Feb 98' till Mar 00')

Hi guys, Just to let u know will be getting he XJ6 Diversion (Black) on Friday after my poor old baby FJR1300 is sold.

You also downgradin bike huh? Im currently riding cbr1100xx, mindset 80% on changing to the diversion juz waiting for the shop to open today ..:)

Heart still not completely there tho, have been riding the blackbird for almost 4yrs.... Many memories up touring in msia. But bike more than 10yr old, road tax increasing every year till 150% burning a hole in my pocket.... Lets jus hope i dont back out last minute and buy myself a new windscreen for the blackbird instead..... :p

But i think the diversion is quite a bike.... Watch out this space, may be a new xj6 rider soon.... :)