SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

[BBDC] Class 2B (2010)

I think i'm unable to flick the switch, kena cut off :(

If i turn off the engine and fuel, can my bro still help me start my bike?

huh? how can the switch be kenna cut off? you bro has to on the engine and fuel to start the bike. after he is done and decides to go off, off the fuel and engine.

Guns don't kill people.Idiots with guns kill people.

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

huh? how can the switch be kenna cut off? you bro has to on the engine and fuel to start the bike. after he is done and decides to go off, off the fuel and engine.

have to off the fuel? last time after i ride, i didn't off it too.

To ride on the road, You need skills,Stamina, or even luck.

But to be a good rider, you have to change with your environment,and adjust yourself to its rhythm.

Cultivate the confidence to face the different situations. Don't let yourself to be subdued by the environment :thumb:

Hi guys, new to this forum here. Just recently decided to enrol in 2b lessons at bbdc.

May I know where can I find the detailed subject progression of class 2b practical lessons? I can't seem

to find it anywhere, be it in the brochure or their website.

you mean this?

http://www.bbdc.sg/bbdc/bbdc_web/images/TrainingStructures/class%202B.jpg

But to be a good rider, you have to change with your environment,and adjust yourself to its rhythm.

Cultivate the confidence to face the different situations. Don't let yourself to be subdued by the environment :thumb:

opps didnt see ur post.

$390? so expensive.

how long did it took? a few days?

It's an overhaul, major operation to the bike...that's why it's expensive. Top overhaul prevents piston jamming. From the skillful mech at Planet, mine is done within a few hours~ haha.

http://i408.photobucket.com/albums/pp169/lawlietvashie/Vashie4.jpg

Class 2B - 29th March 2010 [30th April 2010 - Phantom]

Class 3 - 4th June 2008

i think he means what he would learn in each practical lesson.

Yeah I meant what would be taught at each practical lesson. Cos I have no idea what I'm gonna do the next lesson, or a rough idea what the next few stages is gonna be about. When I took my class 3 at ssdc at least they gave me a handbook on that.

Yeah I meant what would be taught at each practical lesson. Cos I have no idea what I'm gonna do the next lesson, or a rough idea what the next few stages is gonna be about. When I took my class 3 at ssdc at least they gave me a handbook on that.

last time they used to give a practical log book and inside got write what you would learn in each lesson. but now they only have this log book for class 2A/2. but like what fried rice said, you can look at the red booklet given to you.

last time they used to give a practical log book and inside got write what you would learn in each lesson. but now they only have this log book for class 2A/2. but like what fried rice said, you can look at the red booklet given to you.

Oh you mean the riding theory booklet? The one which I must study before taking the RTT?

jeethan u changed ur nick huh? haha :angel:

yeah haha. some people has difficulties pronouncing it so i decided to shorten it. i found out that we can manually change our nick without telling the mods.

Oh you mean the riding theory booklet? The one which I must study before taking the RTT?

nope. there is another book called the motorcycle practical training handbook for beginners. quite thick.

yeah haha. some people has difficulties pronouncing it so i decided to shorten it. i found out that we can manually change our nick without telling the mods.

nope. there is another book called the motorcycle practical training handbook for beginners. quite thick.

wow i didnt knew that o_O

how to do it ah? hahah :)

Fried Rice is a nice nickname! Don't change it! :o

Anyway, today newspaper got talk about expressway lesson for 2B students. Interesting.

Today went CMPB 4th time...previously went before 2 years ago pes D because of heart, then get pes B after going 2nd time so happy.

Yesterday went 3rd time, eyes do lasik need see the doctor so went again today...heart still got problem need go hospital see cardiologist at march.

Class 3 - 4th June 2008

Fried Rice is a nice nickname! Don't change it! :o

Anyway, today newspaper got talk about expressway lesson for 2B students. Interesting.

Today went CMPB 4th time...previously went before 2 years ago pes D because of heart, then get pes B after going 2nd time so happy.

Yesterday went 3rd time, eyes do lasik need see the doctor so went again today...heart still got problem need go hospital see cardiologist at march.

wow you go there 4 times already?? i must go 2nd time in feb 2011 already i feel so sian. go there sure take a long time and must surrender HP and take pass also. anyway is parking there free for bikes? i went last time and parked at the carpark opposite CMPB. then i go in they show the route to visitor carpark.

Counting down to "chalet" on friday :(

wow you go there 4 times already?? i must go 2nd time in feb 2011 already i feel so sian. go there sure take a long time and must surrender HP and take pass also. anyway is parking there free for bikes? i went last time and parked at the carpark opposite CMPB. then i go in they show the route to visitor carpark.

Damn bored. I read the paper for my march checkup, they write PES would be mailed to me 2 months later...which means at May then I will know. Which also means my NS would be pushed back most probably. I didn't ride bike there so I'm not sure. :(

Class 3 - 4th June 2008

Counting down to "chalet" on friday :(

the chalet that no one wants to go. :(

Damn bored. I read the paper for my march checkup, they write PES would be mailed to me 2 months later...which means at May then I will know. Which also means my NS would be pushed back most probably. I didn't ride bike there so I'm not sure. :(

oh it's ok. if it not free then i just park opposite and use coupon. Err maybe there is chance for you to be in the june intake. or if no choice then september.

when u guys going to go NS ah? roughly when?

oh man, i dread going to ns :(

I also dread going to ns. but no choice. still must serve.

I feel rather okay, maybe most of my friends already went in and i heard alot of things from them already.

ok i saw the book already! i didn't realise that book was actually their subject guide, i thought it was for us to study for RTT. haha

anyway, is there any way for fast learners to clear 2 subjects in one practical? or must we go one by one?

ok i saw the book already! i didn't realise that book was actually their subject guide, i thought it was for us to study for RTT. haha

anyway, is there any way for fast learners to clear 2 subjects in one practical? or must we go one by one?

Everything is separate practicals. however it is possible to clear 2 practical lessons in a day. Eg. 1.01 in the morning and if you pass, 1.02 in the afternoon. but it depends whether slots are available.

Edited by Jeethan