SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

[BBDC] Class 2B (2010)

It's possible.

I ever see a guy clear 1.01 and 1.02 once when i learn 1.01 with him together.

To ride on the road, You need skills,Stamina, or even luck.

But to be a good rider, you have to change with your environment,and adjust yourself to its rhythm.

Cultivate the confidence to face the different situations. Don't let yourself to be subdued by the environment :thumb:

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

It's possible.

I ever see a guy clear 1.01 and 1.02 once when i learn 1.01 with him together.

really? i didn't know that. i only remember during my time there was a guy who got his license revoked. then he came to 1.01 and told the instructor his license got revoked before. then he straight away go 2.01.

Guns don't kill people.Idiots with guns kill people.

very hard to clear a few practical lessons at one go unless you are those people whose license got revoked before.

even if you are a fast learner, its also subjective. its up to the instructor. if the instructor's perception of you is good, then you skip a few practical lessons lo. if not, you might even have to retake the same practical twice.

honestly speaking, if you can take 1-2 attempts for all practical you are considered good and fast already compared to the majority.

most importantly just enjoy the learning process :cheeky:

really? i didn't know that. i only remember during my time there was a guy who got his license revoked. then he came to 1.01 and told the instructor his license got revoked before. then he straight away go 2.01.

i heard something more funny, but its not bike, its car.

the instructor told me there was one guy who retake his car license.

at the very first lesson, he told the instructor his license was revoked and he was a taxi driver :lol:

so during the first few lessons, he did parking, he drove the instructor to places they never go before.

:lol:

I think the guy ride outside before or what..

time flies. u will ORD soon, and it shall be my turn to go in :(

hahah.

Not so fast man! Happy or sad also must serve, who knows you might meet ur closest friends inside? :p

But to be a good rider, you have to change with your environment,and adjust yourself to its rhythm.

Cultivate the confidence to face the different situations. Don't let yourself to be subdued by the environment :thumb:

Btw, do you guys think it would be good if i turn off my bike's fuel since i can't ride it for the next few weeks..

What will happen if i don't off it, and i notice something, even when my bike is on full tank.. if i didn't ride it for long, i see the fuel meter will be half tank.. Only when i started it, den the meter slowly increase.. Is it normal?

I think the guy ride outside before or what..

Not so fast man! Happy or sad also must serve, who knows you might meet ur closest friends inside? :p

haha of course its not that fast.. but im hoping it would be fast :angel:

Btw, do you guys think it would be good if i turn off my bike's fuel since i can't ride it for the next few weeks..

What will happen if i don't off it, and i notice something, even when my bike is on full tank.. if i didn't ride it for long, i see the fuel meter will be half tank.. Only when i started it, den the meter slowly increase.. Is it normal?

eh i think its normal. cause i face this too.

shouldnt be anything to worry about

oh ya btw sky how old are u?

just wondering cause u are enlisting soon hahah

1991... do ur maths

Thanks alot!

becos u are parking it on side stand. the bike is slanting one side.

肥仔七åƒå·

hey guys

i want to know whats the difference between all the super 4.. spec 1 2 3 etc

and whats vtec?

so can i say a super 4 with vtec is faster than a super 4 with no vtec?

i think i asked this before last time? but can anyone explain thoroughly to me?

thanks!:angel:

I think if above certain rpm, the bike will open vtec and become faster and of course FC will be lousier.

Do correct me if i'm wrong, i would like to know about it too :D

hey guys

and whats vtec?

i tired looking at wikipedia but the words are too chim for me to understand. but i know Vtec can be opened after RPM of 7000 i think.

Guns don't kill people.Idiots with guns kill people.

hey guys

and whats vtec?

super 4 without vtec = pb1, version s, version r.

super 4 with vtec = spec1-3, revo.

vtec is a technology to do with the valve in the cylinder. different spec open vtec at different rpm. if u want to noe more, come out bball or supper tonite, den i tell u more. :p

i lost ur number, so cant ask u. if u see this, sms me ok?

肥仔七åƒå·

ok i saw the book already! i didn't realise that book was actually their subject guide, i thought it was for us to study for RTT. haha

anyway, is there any way for fast learners to clear 2 subjects in one practical? or must we go one by one?

haf fun learning through ur 2b days

make frends along e way :)

http://i1185.photobucket.com/albums/z341/lotand/IMG_1124.jpg

Ride Defensively; always.

Class BB2BDC - 11AUG2010

Kawasaki KIPS -> 2010 ~ 2014

Aprilia RS125(09) -> 2014 ~ 2017

Class BB2ADC - NOV2016

Suzuki DRZ -> 2017 ~ 2018

Honda Revo -> 2018 ~

1991... do ur maths

wah i aso 19

lol

-------------

aiya,ns sux..

but i can sae tekong is e best place .. best bunk,food,environment

http://i1185.photobucket.com/albums/z341/lotand/IMG_1124.jpg

Ride Defensively; always.

Class BB2BDC - 11AUG2010

Kawasaki KIPS -> 2010 ~ 2014

Aprilia RS125(09) -> 2014 ~ 2017

Class BB2ADC - NOV2016

Suzuki DRZ -> 2017 ~ 2018

Honda Revo -> 2018 ~

Vtec is just some valve that opens and is noisy after drinking petrol. Slight diff only imho

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

super 4 without vtec = pb1, version s, version r.

super 4 with vtec = spec1-3, revo.

vtec is a technology to do with the valve in the cylinder. different spec open vtec at different rpm. if u want to noe more, come out bball or supper tonite, den i tell u more. :p

i lost ur number, so cant ask u. if u see this, sms me ok?

ahh ps i now then saw this post.

i sms u my number already..

u lost ur phone again ah?

btw .. im having holidays next week.. i will jio u out next week out for supper or bball during my holidays :)