• Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website such as:

• Forums
    • Blogs
    • Picture/Video Gallery
    • Motorcycle Clubs
    • Event Calendar
    • and many more!

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

horning is part and parcel of daily commuting la.

sometimes is to prevent accident or to alert u also so relax & take it with a pinch of salt. :D live to ride another day.

will share my expressway exp tmr haha. so @Mr. Jones buying any bike?

the cert is for getting 2A test date earlier right?? if yes, its a open secret isn't it? haha

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

horning is part and parcel of daily commuting la.

sometimes is to prevent accident or to alert u also so relax & take it with a pinch of salt. :D live to ride another day.

will share my expressway exp tmr haha. so @Mr. Jones buying any bike?

Ive got my eyes on an rxz since I was a kid. :D are u the one with the star tattoo on ur neck?

Money to bloW

He on my left.. small road.. first he behind me, suddenly squeeze beside me and horn, **** somemore i look at instructor face from his side mirror he like scared for me

he tried to squeeze past you on your left?

welcome to your encounter with the first of millions of other idiot drivers that you will meet otr everyday :clapping:

sometimes it is also better to let them go first lah.

see where they rushing to.....um....

he tried to squeeze past you on your left?

i suppose you are already riding in the middle of your lane?

welcome to your encounter with the first of millions of other idiot drivers that you will meet otr everyday :clapping:

sometimes it is also better to let them go first lah.

see where they rushing to.....um....

was going to let him pass... i only changed my mind when he horned at me...

Money to bloW

Just went for expressway riding today... instructor say forget bout the rules about forming up 1 rows ect. pass already must act pass LoL..

When we were entering tpe from punggol I was the second bike. instructor infront. got this car beside me die2 wan to over take me at filter lane. managed to squeezed beside me.then i sped up swee2 on instructor right preventing him to overtake... still can horn at me some more when he wan to over take.. *****

Welcome to riding on the road lol. You'll realise that drivers in singapore never seem to be relaxed.

What kind of benefits would you get from having the cert? Lol quite curious to know. Free parking at all HDB/URA carparks without ERP System? Just put cert there to substitute Parking coupon :D

was going to let him pass... i only changed my mind when he horned at me...

Fierce leh. I think it should be quite obvious you're still under supervision of an instructor, with your Number Tag on. Confirm dunwan give chance one. What car was that btw?

@muzzyfuzzy

earlier 2A test date. haha.

today it was raining quite heavy while we are riding but its good la to experience first hand riding on expressway with heavy rain condition. saw 2 accidents, 1 before entering PIE and the other one just entered PIE lol.

overall i feel that the expressway familiarisation course is a very good lesson for all new riders.

andddd i have placed a small deposit to buy a CBR150R alr, transferring to me on wed and i'll be OTR then. haha :)

@muzzyfuzzy

earlier 2A test date. haha.

today it was raining quite heavy while we are riding but its good la to experience first hand riding on expressway with heavy rain condition. saw 2 accidents, 1 before entering PIE and the other one just entered PIE lol.

overall i feel that the expressway familiarisation course is a very good lesson for all new riders.

andddd i have placed a small deposit to buy a CBR150R alr, transferring to me on wed and i'll be OTR then. haha :)

You bought yr CBR from shop? How much including insurance, road tax and stuff?

You bought yr CBR from shop? How much including insurance, road tax and stuff?

nopes i buying from a seller from forum. the yellow cbr haha. shops prices i checked the other time i think too ex for me lol, cannot afford it.

insurance i should be getting from ntuc (havent buy yet shld be ard 600-800?), road tax till mar2011(shld be $32/6mths). hdb parking $17/mth.

spark plug ard 20 n engine oil 20 per forgot how many km lol. now i need a pplate, any kind cdc senior willingly to give? :D

nopes i buying from a seller from forum. the yellow cbr haha. shops prices i checked the other time i think too ex for me lol, cannot afford it.

insurance i should be getting from ntuc (havent buy yet shld be ard 600-800?), road tax till mar2011(shld be $32/6mths). hdb parking $17/mth.

spark plug ard 20 n engine oil 20 per forgot how many km lol. now i need a pplate, any kind cdc senior willingly to give? :D

If I'm not wrong about insurance, if you are under 21 and under 1 year of riding experience, it'll cost over 1k (even kupkia also 1k+).

BTW any tips on U-turn for lesson 7?

congrats peeps.. the feeling not that shiok yet till you rly became OTR user! (:

2B TP second try - 11/11/10

First bike - NSR 150 SP - 22/11/10

2A TP first try - 02/08/13

Second bike - Honda CBR400R - 10/08/13

Current bike - Honda CB400SF Revo - 19/09/14

i'm 22 this yr bro haha. i went shops to ask for quotations alr even if ntuc higher i'm also ok with that since i already budget quite a fair amt for insurance.

oh u-turn, throttle more & use rear brake. majiam doing half of fig8.

I thought u're under 21 lol...

@chipsmore: niceeee ur gonna ride to school soon! congrats man!

@Flo_rider: to add on, remember ur eye-line.

Yea, since it's same as fig 8...

U-turn must be 1st gear or 2nd gear arh?

anw i bought my 3rd party insurance from ntuc alr, its 723 haha. the benefit of 21 n abv. hahaha.

i didn't bother to ask for other coys quotations and went str to ntuc to buy it.

for u turn, i'll do it in gear 1 unless cruising and got chance to turn in gear 2 but must be slow&steady.

good luck to those having tp on 23rd. muzzy and the rest!

hi guys...im new here..stuck at prac3 fig 8 timing...the instructor said nothing wrong except i dont dare to throttle =( sigh...any tips??

PS: can someone help me find out why my other account 'sharwngs' can't post??

eyeline, dare to throttle and use footbrake to control the speed. lean on the bike when corning.

how many times pract3 alr? build up ur confidence :)