SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

[CDC] Class 2B (2010)

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On that note, I just came back from Vietnam. Likewise, riders get more respect there. Maybe it's because they outnumber the cars 10 to 1, but the bikes know how to reciprocate mutually by not being difficult to the car drivers.

Everyone gives way. People over here die die want to go in first.

Phwoar. Was in the car to woodlands, saw so many big bikes. 2 hayabusas, a gsr600. r1. Different times of course. Seems like the huge bikes come out on weekends.

I usually went for those number 30 and above. But i usually do pre-ride check before deciding. Oh, look at the handlebar, abit bent = dont use. :D

ok 30 and above ah .. means a lot of bike gone case le la

On that note, I just came back from Vietnam. Likewise, riders get more respect there. Maybe it's because they outnumber the cars 10 to 1, but the bikes know how to reciprocate mutually by not being difficult to the car drivers.

last time vietnam better, ride no need wear helmet

it's the same as road revision, just that they put the name re-training so that it seems more important/compulsory, and indeed is compulsory. dont have to book yourself, they will help you book if you fail tp. as i said better pass in one shot..

Re-training need to pay ?

nothing is for free dude. re-training is same price as rr if i'm not wrong.

ok 30 and above ah .. means a lot of bike gone case le la

last time vietnam better, ride no need wear helmet

you ask for what? you 2Beeeeeeeee meh?

actually no need to mark bikes one lah. if your fav bike is 42 but sway sway the student who used it before you buang very jialat then your so-called 'good' bike will become 'bad' bike.

nothing is for free dude. re-training is same price as rr if i'm not wrong.

you ask for what? you 2Beeeeeeeee meh?

actually no need to mark bikes one lah. if your fav bike is 42 but sway sway the student who used it before you buang very jialat then your so-called 'good' bike will become 'bad' bike.

YES, BOSS , i 2b nia..

no la , friend taking so ask u all le, cause my knowledge is outdated liao

I just went for DRT 1 and 2 today, realised the mistakes that people make and hazards on the road.

Some of the video quite jialat and some i see be4.

But i realised that Mr Norman Tan didn't state that lane splitting is illegal in SG, which I found surprising as it could very much encourage people to lane split more often without knowledge that it's illegal. Edit: its legal...

Going to DRT 3 tmr...

Edited by Flo_rider

lane splitting is illegal ??

sure a not

Lane splitting is not illegal

Remember tat time UK ban lane splitting then cause super uber jam in london.

Then bikers protest then the govt turn back on the ruling.

* Honda Varadero XL125V2 * Yamaha Spark T135LC 08 * Honda Foresight FES250 * BMW F650GS K72 * Honda Super4 Revo CB400 NC42 * Yamaha Spark T135LC 12 * BMW R1200GS LC K50 *

Opps, my bad... I assumed it was illegal because in California they have specific lines that indicate lane-splitting is legal

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lane_splitting

But still, lane splitting should be performed only when traffic conditions allow for it. I've seen a few occasions where bikes are lane splitting in between 2 cars thru a bend at a fast speed...

Edited by Flo_rider

illegal for yr bike hahahah

cause too big liao plus box

illegal for yr bike hahahah

cause too big liao plus box

Opps, my bad... I assumed it was illegal because in California they have specific lines that indicate lane-splitting is legal

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lane_splitting

But still, lane splitting should be performed only when traffic conditions allow for it. I've seen a few occasions where bikes are lane splitting in between 2 cars thru a bend at a fast speed...

I would say.. Do anything at your own risk.

Do take care of your safety in any case.

* Honda Varadero XL125V2 * Yamaha Spark T135LC 08 * Honda Foresight FES250 * BMW F650GS K72 * Honda Super4 Revo CB400 NC42 * Yamaha Spark T135LC 12 * BMW R1200GS LC K50 *

YES, BOSS , i 2b nia..

no la , friend taking so ask u all le, cause my knowledge is outdated liao

i am not a boss. not your boss too.

i also becoming outdated already :dozed:

U know I know they know can... Can Liao lor...

EVERYONE knows lah!!

your bike breast (yah, one only) too big, butts (i suppose got left + right) too fat.....so cannot lanesplit. hehehehehehe! :cheeky:

just came back from china+HK+macau trip, all i can say is SG road users are noob and rude and reckless. hahaha i think i myself is noob compared to majority of those road users over there.

ride safe people and fellow 2b learners.

oh on a side note, during my warmup for TP i got a bike which is super slanted and the signal knob was gone only left the stick. super super super chui bike, i stalled my very first time on slope in my 2b learner period.(imagine my ebrake when i straighten my arms, need to straighten in a direction...) butttttt don't worry TP those bikes will be quarantined. :) its just for warmup.

just came back from china+HK+macau trip, all i can say is SG road users are noob and rude and reckless. hahaha i think i myself is noob compared to majority of those road users over there.

ride safe people and fellow 2b learners.

oh on a side note, during my warmup for TP i got a bike which is super slanted and the signal knob was gone only left the stick. super super super chui bike, i stalled my very first time on slope in my 2b learner period.(imagine my ebrake when i straighten my arms, need to straighten in a direction...) butttttt don't worry TP those bikes will be quarantined. :) its just for warmup.

But how will they know which bikes are chui?

i kenna a bike that had the front right signal light dangling by its wires.

i kept trying to put it back but couldn't. instructor asked me what i was doing, told him, he said just let it be.

got it twice. not sure if it's the same bike.

cool bike. love how it's still blinking while hanging down there!! :angel: