SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

[SSDC] Class 2B (2010)

• Replies 428
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi guys,

First of all, congrats to all who just got their class 2B licence. Got a few questions in mind to those who just passed:

1. The expressway riding course is not compulsory?

2. How early can one take class 2A if attend this course?

3. Is the course useful?

Am taking my TP before the end of the year :)

Hi guys,

First of all, congrats to all who just got their class 2B licence. Got a few questions in mind to those who just passed:

3. Is the course useful?

Hi,

1. The expressway riding as i know at the moment is not compulsary

& they will need 6 volunteers of all who had pass on that test day.

2. How early take 2A.... not sure. Hope someone done the expressway riding can advise.

Class 3 2004

Class 2B 2010

Class 2A 2012

Hi guys,

3. Is the course useful?

1) it is not compulsory.

2) u can only take 2A course 1 year after u pass 2B, they only say that u can take the 2A TP earlier than normal students who enrol, they did not mention how much earlier.

3) Don't really learn much from the course, just get a feel on the expressway. Anyway even if u don't go for the course U have to apply for the tp license at their office, by the time u complete already 1-2pm, might as well go for the course. The course start at 1pm, they give u priority in applying for license, so can cut queue straight away register, but the time you complete the course around 3pm. so Why not go for it? it is just extra 1hr+ and can ride for free.

Guys Any Tips For RTT ? :)

Basically all are computerise just like the ttt or practices.

Besides study from the book, Try this-

Since All or most questions are multiple choice questions(MCQ) with 3 answers,

lookout for the most stupidest answer you can find out of 3 make sure dont choose it. Now you have 2 more answers to choose from.

from this 2 choose the best/safest answer.

Also take note that you must finish within the time given, do not spend to much time on 1 question.

Class 3 2004

Class 2B 2010

Class 2A 2012

just failed my L3 part 2

when the driver's instructor ask me to overtake and i go over by the side of the car with spacing of 1 and half bike will consider immediate failure?

instructor says never to squeeze though car even if the driver's instructor as me to go or will get immediately failure.isit true?

Dun pm me as i cant seem to receive and sent pm

Go for the free book practice... If u can clear the book, u sure pass....

Always chose the safe answer... like slow down, give way, stay behind,... etc

Know the sign Turn left/right, memorize the 0.5m, 1m, 1.5m,Far away as possible away from roadwork, pedestrian, moving vehicles, cyclist....

Memorize the traffic sign and road marking...

just failed my L3 part 2

when the driver's instructor ask me to overtake and i go over by the side of the car with spacing of 1 and half bike will consider immediate failure?

instructor says never to squeeze though car even if the driver's instructor as me to go or will get immediately failure.isit true?

what? U got fail for that? during TP yes, never squeeze through u will get immediate failure, but during lesson some of the driver instructor will signal u to squeeze thr, as they may take super long to reverse into the parking lot, I think it is ok to squeeze through when the instructor signal u to do so. And I always squeeze through when they signal me to do so. I am very surprise he failed u for such as stupid reason. My l3 part2 i didnt even do the signals I still pass, the instructor asked what me what I miss during my circuit, I said I fail to signal, he even said it is not important as long as u know the test route in this lesson.

Practice, practice, practice!!

Also please go for the FOC revision before the actual RTT.

A lot of questions are based on the highway code so please study those, esp the tricky ones.

It is not diff to fail the test if you have practiced enough, I booked 2 TTT sessions prior to the actual RTT a day before and aced it :)

1) it is not compulsory.

2) u can only take 2A course 1 year after u pass 2B, they only say that u can take the 2A TP earlier than normal students who enrol, they did not mention how much earlier.

3) Don't really learn much from the course, just get a feel on the expressway. Anyway even if u don't go for the course U have to apply for the tp license at their office, by the time u complete already 1-2pm, might as well go for the course. The course start at 1pm, they give u priority in applying for license, so can cut queue straight away register, but the time you complete the course around 3pm. so Why not go for it? it is just extra 1hr+ and can ride for free.

Thanks keyxblade for the quick reply. Out of curiosity, how many in your batch passed the TP test? I looked at the past stats it seems like slightly more than 50% passed.

Thanks keyxblade for the quick reply. Out of curiosity, how many in your batch passed the TP test? I looked at the past stats it seems like slightly more than 50% passed.

It was like 80%, as long as your circuit very good should be able to pass, most of those who fail got immediate failure or a lot of points in circuit.

Hi bros and sis, I'm having TP test tmr. Hoping to pass on 1 try. Got 1 qns about the expressway course. If you don't go on that day, can go another day?

depends on the response, I think they will have on the next day as well if the response is good. I always take my pract lesson on Friday, sometimes I see ppl taking the expressway course on Friday afternoon.

It was like 80%, as long as your circuit very good should be able to pass, most of those who fail got immediate failure or a lot of points in circuit.

I took on the 25th Nov. Of 90, only about 20-30 fail. Yeah mostly due to immd failure.

There is 1 lady, pity her.... she only kena 6 pts but immd fail due to one leg down during crank course.

Class 3 2004

Class 2B 2010

Class 2A 2012