SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

[SSDC] Class 2B (2010)

• Replies 428
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi guys ! (: I just pass my RTT last two days. Common question, how long does my RTT result can last ? as im kinda busy so i don't think i want to applying my PDL now. && if I have apply my PDL how long can it last ?? 1 year is it ?? Thanks ((:

- 2011 to 2013 - HONDA CBR 150R (Becky)

- 2013 to Present - YAMAHA RXZ 135 (Azza)

Hi guys ! (: I just pass my RTT last two days. Common question, how long does my RTT result can last ? as im kinda busy so i don't think i want to applying my PDL now. && if I have apply my PDL how long can it last ?? 1 year is it ?? Thanks ((:

Yup, RTT lasts for 1 year. PDL lasts for 6 months but I think you need to clear lesson 4 first, since you are only going on the road from Lesson 5 and I think you need your lesson 4 assessment for PDL application.

I'm not at Lesson 4 yet so this is only what I have read and been told.

PDL last six month.. Can renew for another 6 month with a fee of $25...

To those not yet pass ur RTT, faster take and clear it. Instructor telling us that TP coming out new rule or test due to lot of motorcycle & pillion accident. If you clear RTT early, can start ur L5 once u clear ur L4.

PDL last six month.. Can renew for another 6 month with a fee of $25...

To those not yet pass ur RTT, faster take and clear it. Instructor telling us that TP coming out new rule or test due to lot of motorcycle & pillion accident. If you clear RTT early, can start ur L5 once u clear ur L4.

Yeah heard that they are changing it to 2 theory tests, like Class 3.

which bank?? Hotline cannot get thru.. But dnt worry, if it is a double charge, they will refund u....

dbs..everytime i call say nid wait wait 6min..wait for 10min still never pick up

Have you tried calling up your credit card provider to check if there has indeed been a double charge?

have check via ibanking tat i have been charge two times of the same payment..but in ssdc payment history there is only one

Dun pm me as i cant seem to receive and sent pm

and weird thing was tat my bank balance became minus cos of double charge

Yours is a debit card? This is starting to sound like a problem on the part of the bank instead of with SSDC. I hope you manage to get through to them soon, I was once put on hold for 20 mins at 0500 hrs with DBS.

Yours is a debit card? This is starting to sound like a problem on the part of the bank instead of with SSDC. I hope you manage to get through to them soon, I was once put on hold for 20 mins at 0500 hrs with DBS.

yup is debit card..nt sure the problem is from ssdc or bank..been calling them every now and then but still cant get through

yup is debit card..nt sure the problem is from ssdc or bank..been calling them every now and then but still cant get through

You need to be very patient and be able to stay on hold for many many mins, not just 5 or 10. This is from my previous experience with DBS. I hope you can get through soon and get things resolved.

Have you checked your ibanking again to see if the entries are still the same?

just checked ibanking double charge still there..emailed ssdc n they say no record of double charge under their system..and i still cant get through the bank

From Saturday until now still cannot get through to the bank?? DBS?? As much as I dislike DBS, this is quite incredulous! What is the max time you have been put on hold so far?

from what i c in ibanking ssdc charged me twice..but ssdc says that there was no record double charge

email them the screen shot. there should be cash movement at ssdc login also. check there. see if you have extra credit for now.

don't worry about money, sure will get back. you should be topping up money into your bank for min amount now to prevent heavy charges imo.

email them the screen shot. there should be cash movement at ssdc login also. check there. see if you have extra credit for now.

don't worry about money, sure will get back. you should be topping up money into your bank for min amount now to prevent heavy charges imo.

nw im charged $20 for overdraft due to double charge making my balance negative..and now negative again due to overdraft ..meaning mth end have to pay another fine of $20..from just a small amount become more n more.....

nw im charged $20 for overdraft due to double charge making my balance negative..and now negative again due to overdraft ..meaning mth end have to pay another fine of $20..from just a small amount become more n more.....

Talk to the bank to waive off the charges. It can be done. I'm more inclined to think that it was DBS that screwed up and paid SSDC twice, but then again I am biased.