SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

Shark Evoline 2

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

go youtube, type in this helmet and add sportbiketrackgear.

they review alot of nice stuff. i always check out their reviews before buying anything sold.

remember, youtube sportbiketrackgear. lol.

shark are pretty rare helmets here i believe, good luck finding other owners.

February 2011 - March 2012 = Phantom TA 200

March 2012 - August 2013 = Suzuki Impulse 400

Present = BMW (Bus, MRT, Walk)

922913_10151689291867959_1156170833_n.jpg

saw it at motorworld. think its $500. you have to really try it yourself then you know if it is nice. different ppl different head different preference.

These are real 2 in 1 helmet without any detachment parts involved. Kudos to the inventor. Just wondering whether it's on par with any branded helmet like Arai or Shoei.

go youtube, type in this helmet and add sportbiketrackgear.

they review alot of nice stuff. i always check out their reviews before buying anything sold.

remember, youtube sportbiketrackgear. lol.

shark are pretty rare helmets here i believe, good luck finding other owners.

Thanks bro, i watch it again and again and start loving it. Still in doubt is it a top notch helmet cos not much people in sg talk about it.

Today when down to motoworld to try out the helmet. Quality wise 10/10 nothing to complain. Due to my medium build size, i find the shell too big for me. Now sian already, have to find another good quality helmet with smaller shell. Anyone can recommend?

Today when down to motoworld to try out the helmet. Quality wise 10/10 nothing to complain. Due to my medium build size, i find the shell too big for me. Now sian already, have to find another good quality helmet with smaller shell. Anyone can recommend?

http://t3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQugTY8Xw7mZMMyRaM9QHm9jNP65A9PfRFWuApwRRaA_X48sVg&t=1&usg=__5HIp3g0c0-WabbgPJGdHskf7xBo=

http://i207.photobucket.com/albums/bb310/celticbiker/th_twins.jpg

These are real 2 in 1 helmet without any detachment parts involved. Kudos to the inventor. Just wondering whether it's on par with any branded helmet like Arai or Shoei.

Thanks bro, i watch it again and again and start loving it. Still in doubt is it a top notch helmet cos not much people in sg talk about it.

shark helmet is one of the brands that are being used in motogp.. y ppl dun talk abt it is coz it hasnt had tt much of publicity except from motoworld... most of the model are not psb approved but that is bcoz they use clip instead of d-ring strap...but they shd be snell approved..:thumb:

Those Who Don't Know Pain

Can Never Know True Peace

its PPE (Personal Protective Equipment) *MPOV so get a good one with maximum protection its a rewarding investment as well.

Since u visit MW, did you try out their HJC FF as well?

bike is a machine without soul, rider would inject new life and character to this machine

Xiao Rou Yi Hao & "Colossal" 919

Sin Ming Editor got 1 DAY jailterm and $2000 fine for pillion death!

Rally Point: http://www.singaporebikes.com/forums/showthread.php?p=5322898#post5322898

http://t3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQugTY8Xw7mZMMyRaM9QHm9jNP65A9PfRFWuApwRRaA_X48sVg&t=1&usg=__5HIp3g0c0-WabbgPJGdHskf7xBo=

Arai branded helmet and they don't have flipup model. If they have also, i can't afford the price :cry:

modular helmets like these normally have bigger shells..

Oh no! I'm still searching blindly hoping to find a smaller shell for M size.

shark helmet is one of the brands that are being used in motogp.. y ppl dun talk abt it is coz it hasnt had tt much of publicity except from motoworld... most of the model are not psb approved but that is bcoz they use clip instead of d-ring strap...but they shd be snell approved..:thumb:

First version use clip but then latest version 2 use d-ring but no psb approved :D

its PPE (Personal Protective Equipment) *MPOV so get a good one with maximum protection its a rewarding investment as well.

Since u visit MW, did you try out their HJC FF as well?

HJC quality not as good as Shark but the shell same very big size. Maybe the flip mechanism take lots of space.