SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

SBF Benelli Cafe 2009 - Adiva 150/250

TiC

What tubtub said is true. Bad & difficult service for us, Adiva riders.

Most of the bike shops have no idea how to repair others then the normal.

AD250 display beside AD150 on ground floor @ Mah Motor. Love the 250s! Better, improved version. All the things we encounter on old 150, u see changes on 250. Cool!

But i didn't know the long stories between Mah and the 250. Now i have lost 50% faith on Mah Motor -____-

Haha, well adiva riders are all out enjoying outside during this raining sessions~

http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3500/3231271904_c48f0f3d36_m.jpg

• Replies 681
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi aChris, where do you do your adiva servicing? I do not know where is the best place for adiva servicing. And my kickstart lever is stucked.@!

I did my servicing @ Mah Agent, opp Lavender Food Centre. U used the kick-start? Use electric start lah~

I tried using kick-start but end up surrender.

If u're doing normal things like changing engine oil, transmission oil any shop is fine. If doing anything way beyond... into the internal, is best u provide the manual to them. Mah Agent they more or less knows how to handle.

http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3500/3231271904_c48f0f3d36_m.jpg

I do not have the manual as i bought it 2nd hand from shop. Emailed the 'adiva.it' but they referred me to mah.

So far, I'm very satisfied with this machine with all the minor details...No wind blowing= less dirt on face, etc...

Just enrolled 2A after much thoughts...to give myself an option to have a go for the 250cc in the near future.

http://i92.photobucket.com/albums/l13/tonychun/thGif95.gif

Yo Yo YO .... going to SBF Anniversary on 29???? put your names inside the thread so that we can all meet up and ride down together as a group.... it will be FUN!!

come on bros!! Let's show them the power and unity of scooters!!

http://www.singaporebikes.com/forums/showthread.php?t=166921&page=2

:cheer: :cheer:

Selling my

- X9 Evo Winter Windshield

Feb 2004 - Sep 2004: TA 150

Sep 2004 - V Day 2009: X9 Evo

Jun 2008 - ~~~~~ : Fit GD 1.3 A

• 2 weeks later...

Hi, I'm selling my Adiva 150. Original Registration date at 05 Feb 2003. I'm the #rd owner and have from Oct 2005. I really happy with it and don't really want to part with it...Selling only because I'll leaving the country for work overseas..not sure when will be back. Offering at S$2.8K. as it is.

Comes with speakers and radio. Lady rider. Silver in color. Only entertain super keen buyers. email at [email protected]. or sms at 9880 7480..view before 14th January 08'. Great for our tropical weather. Scoot on even when it rains! Great big boot for grocery and other shopping!

Hi, I'm selling mine Adiva 150. You keen?

riginal Registration date at 05 Feb 2003. I'm the #rd owner and have from Oct 2005. I really happy with it and don't really want to part with it...Selling only because I'll leaving the country for work overseas..not sure when will be back. Offering at S$2.8K. as it is.

Comes with speakers and radio. Lady rider. Silver in color. Only entertain super keen buyers. email at [email protected]. or sms at 9880 7480..view before 14th January 08'. Great for our tropical weather. Scoot on even when it rains! Great big boot for grocery and other shopping!

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

HI all, i dunno if there are still people looking at this site. But i need some advice.. i am intending to buy a 2nd hand Adiva 150 sometime soon but dunno if its worth it.. i am worried about the availabilty of spare parts and i heard that is you need to change the front visor, it would cost about 800bucks. Furthermore, the shop person told me that the kickstart can't really be use unless your battery power is 60% full.. Its that true? I am quite keen on the weather resistant benefits but not too sure about the maintainability of this bike.

Please help.

Thanks.

front visor no need to change unless smashed like a car windscreen. No way it will happen, unless extremely suay.

As for the kickstart, it works like any other kickstart...Not dependant of battery mah. If your sparkplug fuse, then bo bian la.

http://i92.photobucket.com/albums/l13/tonychun/thGif95.gif

• 2 weeks later...

Hi, is there anyway to restore the windshield to it original clarity ? There is scratches and gazing (A series of very fine lines, stars, or haze when viewed at an angle in bright light) .

I have search through the web that some of the product claim you can restore it but involve some sanding with micro mesh sandpaper.

Anybody know if any workshop do have such servicing ?

• 1 month later...

ok, i fail to restore the windshield. Was so difficult to restore polycarbonate made windshield. The surface is too soft. Will leave a slight haze even you sand it with micro mesh sandpaper.

But I discover a cheap way to replace the windshield in the process. Went to plastic factory to buy a sheet of polycarbonate and ask them to cut to the shape you want which only cost abt $76.(Some Bike shop selling 300+ for fabrication

Since polycarbonate is soft and is bendable, you do not need to oven it to form out the shape. But the con is, the polycarbonate sheet they have in Singapore does not have any abrasives resistant Hard coating, but only UV protection.

Just some note and advise to all plastic windshield. Do not use any solvents that contain alcohol or auto waxes, it will accerlate crazing.