SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

SBF Benelli Cafe 2009 - Adiva 150/250

TiC

• Replies 681
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ahboy535, This thread is dead. Post qn, no boday reply.

Btw, I just got myself adiva 150. Faster go get the 250 one. I saw a black one OTR, sibei nice.

ya i think so too...i also wan buy but bike havent finish installment yet...few more months to go b4 i can change...i also set my mind in the black one...hee...

My Runner

http://w3.bikepics.com/pics/2008%5C07%5C25%5Cbikepics-1364105-full.jpg

Halo,

Rider of a silver Adiva 150. This thread is not dead, jus dormant. As you have notice, there's not much to discuss here. Zzzzzzz........

Currently only 1 Adiva 250 on the road and a handful of old 150s on the road, slowly breaking apart.......cannot be fixed bcos parts difficult to come by and distributor not interested to do after sales services.....

Please read my extra long post previously. I waited 6 months for them to dismantle a speedo cable on their last remaining 150 to sell me as new! This is after 2 complains to adiva italy. They are just not interested. May switch to MP3 next....... though I still love the adiva......

I am having some problems with my Adiva 150 storage. The latch is fragile and seem to be cracking. Do you guys get this problem and how do you solve it?

I have not encounter this problem yet. I think somehow can DIY and replace the latch.

Btw, where do you go for servicing?

wat about 250cc ?

Paisey, i got no answer to this. Why not call mah motor to ask?

http://i92.photobucket.com/albums/l13/tonychun/thGif95.gif

hi bros,

I am considering either adiva or mp3 as the first bike.

I went to the mah motors site but adivas are not in it.

are they still selling the 150 or is it only available in 2nd hand?

you might want to go down mah motor itself to know the answer alternative you can call them..

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

My bike got a problem, the dashboard is not working. Not able to read my fuel and light up my panel (Oil engine info, time...etc) But, i can still on my headlight, signal light is still cool and luckily that my audio player still workable, loud and clear.

So i went to Mah Motor to look for "Ah Tan" technician as he is being recommended. I told him everything, and he ask me to wait.

45mins of waiting, he is not attending on my bike... talking with some other technician. I went up to him and he ask me if I've done anything to the wiring, and i said i have install audio player and speaker.

Ah Tan: "It must be the audio player's fault of what happen."

(Me): "It's done 6 months ago. It should happen earlier." Owned!

Ah Tan: "Give me more time."

~1hr of waiting, i went to the toilet. Saw him attending a big bike Triumph owner. He saw me, disappear after I'm done my pee.

15mins later, he came out with my bike saying my wiring loose so he connected it back. I checked, and it's cool. Connecting wiring takes 2hrs? Damn.

I was directed to the counter, and pay up.

After leaving Mah for 5mins on the road and my dashboard goes off again. So is my head. :angry:

I went back and Ah Tan said: "Then i think i need whole day, open up everything and have a look what's wrong."

I told him I dun have whole day for him as i need the bike for work and he ask me to wait outside... again. Which he is not very happy with me already.

10mins later and he's done. He explained that it could be wiring not properly tied up when installing audio player and that handlebar movement is pulling all other wire that lead to this problem. Fine, he is still pointing the audio system's fault. o_O

I reach home, still having a weird feeling about the whole thing. I want to test my audio system and i did. Damn to my horror that my speaker totally muted!

This is it! Fix my dashboard and screw up my speaker?! I'm going to call up Mah Motor to complain about this too. Just wanna share my experience with all fellow riders.

http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3500/3231271904_c48f0f3d36_m.jpg