SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

SBF Benelli Cafe 2009 - Adiva 150/250

TiC

• Replies 681
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi TubTub,

I sent an e-mail to Japan's dealer but have yet hear from them. I paid about $13K for the AD250, guess is a little too expensive, but i really kind of attracted to the design of the bike. Yes, maybe we can start a Adiva Club...why not?

13k otr ? wer u bought it ? whats the top speed for AD250 ?

My Runner

http://w3.bikepics.com/pics/2008%5C07%5C25%5Cbikepics-1364105-full.jpg

I am also interested in the Adiva 250. Was quoted 13.8k by Mah. I will only buy it if it comes with the deflector. I face the same problems with Mah when I asked them questions. Personally, I think S$13k is very high for a 250. Yes, the MP3 is about there but the MP3 is brimming with new technology... the Adiva is just a normal scooter with a roof. I bought my 150 at S$10k with deflectors and as such I expect the 250 to be about S$12k, at most s$12.5k.

Hi all,

$13+K for the adiva 250 is not exactly cheap not not expensive either. Japanese market is selling for about $12K to $13K. Not sure about their tax structure and such so dun know if its OTR.

My point is that MP3 is also selling for about $12K but its selling well and the service support is good. So why not the adiva 250? I will not agree that its jus a scooter with a roof, the technology to make it useable OTR is also unique. I'm sure many of us who ride it or those who have rode it will appreciate and love the roof.

Hi guys,

The new AD250, is better in all ways from the old 150. I also like the MP3 though, but its twin front wheels technology is still very new...maybe will get it for the 2nd generation.

I called Mah regarding about the side wind deflector, they said they need to send e-mail to headquater to check and will get back to me....Hmmmm if they are doing this way might as well i order straight from italy, no need to go thru them for a round of jack up the price.

I dun think the Adiva 250 comes with Audio. It's extra cost to fix it. The 150 had the audio included in the price but it's no big deal... cannot hear much unless you blast it cos the engine is quite noisy.

What I hope from the Adiva 250 is :

1. Quieter engine

2. Can take passenger comfortably & more comfort

3. Bigger luggage space

4. Better quality build (the 150 leaks water in the luggage compartment and the lock is flimsy)

Do we get all the above with the new one?

I think the quality still looks a bit flimsy with alot of plastics but other than that, I think it has achieved quite an improvement. I dislike the fact that there are 2 folds in the roof now as it is really flimsy, while the old roof is solid.

Thanks roy...So confirm mah motor selling right ? maybe i'll go down check it out myself soon...but once u run in finish & tested ur top do update me again...will be very interested to find out its top speed...wahaha...i also wan AD250

My Runner

I dun think the Adiva 250 comes with Audio. It's extra cost to fix it. The 150 had the audio included in the price but it's no big deal... cannot hear much unless you blast it cos the engine is quite noisy.

What I hope from the Adiva 250 is :

1. Quieter engine

2. Can take passenger comfortably & more comfort

3. Bigger luggage space

4. Better quality build (the 150 leaks water in the luggage compartment and the lock is flimsy)

Do we get all the above with the new one?

I think the quality still looks a bit flimsy with alot of plastics but other than that, I think it has achieved quite an improvement. I dislike the fact that there are 2 folds in the roof now as it is really flimsy, while the old roof is solid.

Hi Seetch, I think the adiva 250 is a good improved version over the 150. And I think that I can safely say yes to your questions 2 -4. May be roy can update us on its engine's preformance.

The box does not leak now because of the design. Built wise, I think its about the same. In fact, I think they should improve their finishings.

Roy do update us if you finally get your deflectors and tell us the difference.

Hi,

The fuel consumption is way better than 150, 8L (around $15) can go 223KM. I tried to go 110KM/H but the bike is very unstable, guess is not meant for high speed cruising, but traveling at abt 100KM/H is very comfortable.

got test top bo ?

My Runner

Anyway i just went to mah motor just now ask and check out the ad250...yes OTR is 13.7k to 13.8k...down need ard 1.5k to 2k...they coming in about 3 more soon...wun be cuming in mass...if wan must book in advance...sianz...when my bike shop they put me aeroplane...actually said next month i'll break even for my cbr...now say need pay 3 to 4 months more...haiz...looks like even if i do intend to get ad250 will be next year earliest liao... :cry:

My Runner