SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

SBF Benelli Cafe 2009 - Adiva 150/250

TiC

Hey guys! Due to very little response from this new thread. I would like to invite all of you guys to make some noise and check out if there are any events upcoming in our Singapore Tuas circuit. Most importantly this new thread will also serve as a place for all of us to talk about anything that relates to racing, techniques, brakings, taking a corner...etc etc.

The scooter scene is still very small in Tuas unlike the Yamaha cubs. So i would like to promote this new thread for some of you guys here whom always wanted to know more about scooter racing and also where and when to watch. The upcoming race will be on 1st of March and it's open category.

If you are interested, you can post some of your enquiries. Our guys here are very friendly and willingly to reply your post.

Your support will be much appreciated.

Click here to visit http://www.singaporebikes.com/forums/showthread.php?t=221952

dyno_88

[

• Replies 681
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

HI Chew, What is the fuel consumption like? So far you encounter any problems, i heard from mah that the bike is heavy?

Hi, so far so good, though I do still sometimes tap my head against the roof when getting on the bike (thankfully with the helmet on) :o

I'm not so good with estimating litres/km but if I ride all week (mon-fri) to and from my workplace in Jurong East (home is Tampines), it'll cost me about $18 - slightly more than a full tank of Esso 98 petrol (i think).

And yes, I do find the bike a little heavy to handle and so I usually try to park it on the main-stand even though It comes with a side-stand

:)

Hey guys! Due to very little response from this new thread. I would like to invite all of you guys to make some noise and check out if there are any events upcoming in our Singapore Tuas circuit. Most importantly this new thread will also serve as a place for all of us to talk about anything that relates to racing, techniques, brakings, taking a corner...etc etc.

The scooter scene is still very small in Tuas unlike the Yamaha cubs. So i would like to promote this new thread for some of you guys here whom always wanted to know more about scooter racing and also where and when to watch. The upcoming race will be on 1st of March and it's open category.

If you are interested, you can post some of your enquiries. Our guys here are very friendly and willingly to reply your post.

Your support will be much appreciated.

Click here to visit http://www.singaporebikes.com/forums/showthread.php?t=221952

dyno_88

Thanks for sharing the info - looks very interesting though I doubt they'll permit sheltered scooters on the race tracks - but then again, maybe they will?! Not into racing myself but keen to watch a good race - will surely check out the venue one of these days :)

• 2 weeks later...
Wow - saw an ADIVA250 with 2 front wheels today!

2 front wheels? What u mean?

Honda TA 200 (Apr05 - Dec05)

Kia Picanto 1.1M (Jan06 - now)

SYM GTS 200 (Jan07 - Jun08)

Husqvarna SM 125 (Jul08 - Mar09)

SYM GTS 200 (Mar09 - ???)

Life is wonderful, cherish it while you still young...:angel:

2 front wheels? What u mean?

As in like the ones on the Piaggio used by some of our traffic cops - actually the ADIVA i saw today wasn't on the road but on display at Mah - wish mine had 2 wheels in the front then I wouldn't need to put my feet down on the road for balance and get'em wet when I stop at the lights in the rain.

No he's right. Saw this online.

http://www.adiva.it/newsite/eng/pop/a3.html

Did MAH say how much?

Cheers.

Edited by mybigshow

I went down to MAH Pte to enquire about e 3 wheeler Adiva. It seems that they are not willing to sell as due to some mechanical problem; e handle bar is shaky.

Well no choice. Since they not keen in doing business, then look for other alternatives bah.

• 2 weeks later...

hi Adivacians. I'm new to this thread and am interested in this bike. I went to Mah to view the adiva on display on the second floor. what a unique bike! I noticed there are what looked like air con vents below the dashboard facing the rider. there is also an on off switch for fan on the right handle. can I find out from riders here what these were? were they fans which blow warm air from ahead to the rider or is it really an air con that blows cool air? anyways, for those riding the bike now, is it useful in keeping u riders cool? thanks!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
hi Adivacians. I'm new to this thread and am interested in this bike. I went to Mah to view the adiva on display on the second floor. what a unique bike! I noticed there are what looked like air con vents below the dashboard facing the rider. there is also an on off switch for fan on the right handle. can I find out from riders here what these were? were they fans which blow warm air from ahead to the rider or is it really an air con that blows cool air? anyways, for those riding the bike now, is it useful in keeping u riders cool? thanks!

Hi Cantabile, the air-vents are meant for blowing hot air at the rider once heating elements have been installed and operated by the on/off switch - only meant for places with wintry conditions, although there is a slight amount of breeze that comes through the vents when I ride - which I appreciate on a very warm day because I always wear a riding jacket when I'm on my bike.

Yup, riding on an Adiva can be less breezy than on an open top bike!

Hello, I'm interested to get a Adiva 150/200. Please message me if you're selling yours. :cool:

Hi Jidan, not selling mine yet, but thought I might just mention to you that you can check out a brand new one either at Mah Motor by the Kallang portion of Serangoon Road or otherwise at Heng Motor along Upper Changi Road - so far these are the only two places I've seen them selling at.

E roof only protect u if e rain is from e front, if rain comes from e side, then u will still get wet eventually. :cheers: