SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

Thomas it's another outing for the Daelim group. Not by Kenny. (:

It would be great to finally meet you guys for a ride, hope to see your presence there guys.

I will see you at 1130 am on Sunday 12 Sep 10 at Kenny's Ride at TPY, DivineCreations (:

• Replies 383
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If I could ask to make a small poll:

What's your favourite road in Singapore, name just one (if you have more then one in your mind), JUST ONE!

I'll start:

Nickname, Favourite Road and your nickname for that road (if you have given it one):

- nabil15, Old Holland Village Road, Blackmore

-

-

-

-

got rojak bikes around a not? if not all daelim bike, then i'm just fish out of the water....

http://a5.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc7/313699_10150779316335506_903385505_20423345_2531802_n.jpg?dl=1

Class 2B >> 03/06/2010 (2nd att)

-Honda NSR 150 SP FU4XXXT (Sold)

-Yamaha Lagenda T110 FX6XXXJ (currently)

Class 2A >> 12/10/2011 (2nd att)

-Honda RVF 400 NC35 FP1XXXA (currently)

Class 3 >> 16/05/2011 (1st att)

- still saving

What's your favourite road in Singapore, name just one (if you have more then one in your mind), JUST ONE!

I'll start:

Nickname, Favourite Road and your nickname for that road (if you have given it one):

- kitten :3, Neo Tiew -> Lim Chu Kang!

-

-

-

my Daelim 125R outing

ya can we crash the party and record video LOL too tempting!

let my 2 stroke kill 4 stroke with smoke!!! ;p just kidding.

http://a5.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc7/313699_10150779316335506_903385505_20423345_2531802_n.jpg?dl=1

- still saving

I'll start:

- priller07, Edgware Road-Seletar Club Rd, Midnight Run

-

-

-

Sorry for the intrusion.. Been following this thread for awhile. Couldn't help but share. :angel:

Sorry for the intrusion.. Been following this thread for awhile. Couldn't help but share. :angel:

LOL your entry sit on the kitten. Squashed kitten

I'll start:

- kitten :3, Neo Tiew Rd - Jln Besar, Hell's Highway

-

LOL your entry sit on the kitten. Squashed kitten

I'll start:

- kitten :3, Neo Tiew Rd - Jln Besar, Hell's Highway

-

Alamak... Squashed Kitty = Roadkill

:faint:

went prowling geylang streets during the "work hours" just now while waiting to meet up with a couple of friends. basically went in one alley, then came out the other and proceeded from one end of geylang all the way to the other.

realised it's actually quite a good practise on situational awareness and throttle controls. it takes quite a bit of skill to avoid pedestrians who risk their lives crossing the busy streets and looking out for cars that suddenly turn into small lanes and of course the sights that divert your attention towards the pavements. had some fun practising my left and right cornerings. not too bad to spend an hour's free time that way.

01/04/2010 == pass 2B TP (2nd try)

10/04/2010 - ? == Yamaha FZ150i

Yep, great area to do some FIBUA training - if you're up for the task of dueling Formula One grocery carts, sleepy pedestrians (even cows are more responsive) and massive traffic :D

Once we took a van (yes a cargo VAN!) into the place and it took 2 persons to actually drive and keep a superhuman lookout (rally car style commentary even) to avoid running over things and people. Watch india traffic on youtube. Fun!

lol! i know. it was difficult checking blind spots and moving off cos you won't know right in front of you may have either a vehicle or someone walking or even cycling just past you. i had to check blind spot then use the corner of my eye to check the other side before steadily moving off. soon as i'm in the all clear, quickly picked up speed. quite fun actually.

01/04/2010 == pass 2B TP (2nd try)

10/04/2010 - ? == Yamaha FZ150i

went prowling geylang streets during the "work hours" just now while waiting to meet up with a couple of friends. basically went in one alley, then came out the other and proceeded from one end of geylang all the way to the other.

realised it's actually quite a good practise on situational awareness and throttle controls. it takes quite a bit of skill to avoid pedestrians who risk their lives crossing the busy streets and looking out for cars that suddenly turn into small lanes and of course the sights that divert your attention towards the pavements. had some fun practising my left and right cornerings. not too bad to spend an hour's free time that way.

Yep, great area to do some FIBUA training - if you're up for the task of dueling Formula One grocery carts, sleepy pedestrians (even cows are more responsive) and massive traffic :D

Once we took a van (yes a cargo VAN!) into the place and it took 2 persons to actually drive and keep a superhuman lookout (rally car style commentary even) to avoid running over things and people. Watch india traffic on youtube. Fun!

Sounds like fun man, I don't know what the prowling hrs are by the way.:cool::cool:

morning everyone.

- still saving

Streetcross is interesting and actually a fantastic way to improve one's alertness to traffic situations. I find it really engaging in our coordinations and control movements and how we react and speed up and slow down.

so nabil, today got outing ar? you havent tell me got rojak bikes anot?

and kenny, sundayconfirm got who liao? you havent been reminding le...

- still saving

Just did an emergency dispatch mission down to the city with my hair flying everywhere like anime :p Situational awareness is indeed paramount in streetX conditions - especially if you're like me and don't lanesplit unless the vehicles around are aware of my presence.

Have to try and predict which lane has the fastest traffic, and change to it before other drivers do. (Well, nabil has pillioned before and saw that on the Escape Rain into KPE episode :D)

I had just enough time to mount the camera while waiting for the bike to warm up.

I'm going to Planet this saturday morning for routine checks, you're welcome to drop by and talk about dirty things such as engine oil, carburettors, petrol :p

and kenny, sundayconfirm got who liao? you havent been reminding le...

Aiyoh, how often want reminder? Later you say I become old auntie then you know.

Sunday Happy Changi Outing attendance check! (12 Sep 2010 11.30am - >)

12 September (Sunday) Changi Picnic / Top Gear Singapore Rounding + Bike Reviews + Technical Small Talk

Location - Changi. Or we can do more locations with breaks in between.

Film your rides near open waters for that additional epicness. Catch a seabreeze or a tan if you will; light catering will be provided by our guest star the resident SBF Bollywood Action Hero :3

Ps. We will not do any marathons or CBX vs Hyosung touge, this is a "relek lah!" trip.

Launch Point:

11.30am at Toa Payoh Lorong 5 Esso for formation flight eastbound. Don't be late or you get to watch anime instead of Top Gear Singapore http://www.singaporebikes.com/forums/showthread.php/299945-Midnight-Club/images/smilies/biggrin.png

(Halal) Lunch is provided for the changi beach picnic session. Sorry, no beach volleyball. No space to put ball http://www.singaporebikes.com/forums/showthread.php/299945-Midnight-Club/images/smilies/icon-tongue.gif

Attendance -

Confirmed:

1. Nabil15 (Bollywood Convoy i/c + catering / CB400R)

2. Kalyan (UN Humanitarian Aid Food Transport / CBX200R)

3. Thomas Wong (NSR Stealth Edition)

4. KJ (GT-R Hyosung Comet)

Open-to-public

1. Dag Loke (Better sleep beforehand hor! - the magical FZ150i from woodlands)

2. DivineCreations (pending boss approval :D - Daelim Roadwin)

Organiser contact: SMS to 93270801 for participation.

AFAIK this is more or less the final list.

The meeting point is confirmed - TPY Lorong 5 Esso Station (nearest Braddell Flyover) 11.30am.

Like last week, flash mob pillow fight style also can but inform organiser first hor otherwise chef never cook enough = rioting :D

Edited by Pandora's Kitten :3