SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

Accessories: Motor Box (Zeus, Givi, etc)

Guest skyster

ya, would like to know where is m-technik too. sorry, but i tried seaching and still couldn't find the address in the forum..

Love doesnt require that two people look at each other, but that they look together in the same direction. - Antoine de Saint Exupery

• Replies 722
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

okay.. found it in their official webbie..

M-Technik Motorsports LLP

51 Ubi Ave 1, #05-08,

Paya Ubi Industrial Park.

SGP- Singapore 408933.

Tel.: +65 68 44 89 73

Fax: +65 62 34 27 73

eMail: [email protected]

http://www.m-technik.net

Love doesnt require that two people look at each other, but that they look together in the same direction. - Antoine de Saint Exupery

Is there any top box from H&B ? :confused:

GIVI Touring windscreen for FZ1 2006 onwards for sale - $90

http://www.koolart-japan.com/images/small/P1246.jpghttp://www.koolart-japan.com/images/small/P1721.jpg

Originally posted by Speedpass@May 26 2006, 10:03 PM

Is there any top box from H&B ? :confused:

I had one installed on mine. You can see it if we meet at outing. But your 06 rack not here yet.

Guess which word had this meaning.

1. Any code or set of principles containing different provisions for one group of people than for another, esp. an unwritten code of sexual behavior permitting men more freedom than women.

2. A set of principles permitting greater opportunity or liberty to one than to another, especially the granting of greater sexual freedom to men than to women.

3. A set of principles establishing different provisions for one group than another; also, specifically, allowing men more sexual freedom than women.

• 2 weeks later...
Originally posted by hydrop@Jun 13 2006, 02:35 PM

Hihi,

Where can I get the best price for either the Givi Maxia or the V46 in Singapore? Heard the maxia is around $330. How about the rack and installation? Thanks :smile:

Givi Maxia is 50 ltr and V46 should be 46 ltr....but they are heavy.

Why don't get Givi Simply 450 at 45 ltr with stoplight and base plate availiable for S$92 at 219 Motor Accessories along Jalan Besar or at LAB maybe at $90.

And go to Seng Kwang at Ang Mo Kio Auto point at AMK industrial Park II (level 5) and let them custom make a stainless steel bracket to fit your bike nicely.

Their bracket is universal and and can fit any base plate and has much better rigidity and very soild compared to those OEM bracket of Givi types...plus the fact that the bracket can be mounted/welded onto the strongest point on your bike's rear chassis and still be removeable.

Cost of rear bracket from them should be at about $160 or so.

They are nice chaps so can bargain a bit but not too much lah!..hahaha

So the total amount should be be around $260 to $280...and you will never regret doing it this way....

Oops....I went 219 motor today to do the box and engine guard.....

The maxia is $295

rack and 4 screw base plate is $130 + $65

Givi engine guard is $230

Total = $720 discount = $700.

I think the rest of the month eat grass liaoz.... :weep:

We R One!

The Maxia you got was matt black?

Even the smallest spark can start a massive forest fire...

Quotable Quotes: If you ride a motorcycle often, you will be killed riding it. That much is as sure as night follows day. Your responsibility is to be vigilant and careful as to continue to push that eventuality so far forward that you die of old age first

Thanks for the info!

Considering whether to upgrade from my Simply 45L to a Maxia..... :sweat:

Quotable Quotes: If you ride a motorcycle often, you will be killed riding it. That much is as sure as night follows day. Your responsibility is to be vigilant and careful as to continue to push that eventuality so far forward that you die of old age first

Hey guys, my Kappa 48L box seem to be very shaky when I'm riding (I'm riding a vtec 3, using Kappa rack and box).

Is this problem because of the quality of the rack and box or is it a normal problem for all bikes?

I'm thinking of changing to a V46...

Originally posted by [momo]@Jun 15 2006, 02:19 AM

heard from them few weeks ago the matt one no stock... :cheeky:

Hmmm okay thanks for the info! :giddy:

Still considering though, the rack looks too weak to support such a big box although Scarab using till now no problems...

:sweat:

Originally posted by friedfishz@Jun 14 2006, 04:27 PM

Hey guys, my Kappa 48L box seem to be very shaky when I'm riding (I'm riding a vtec 3, using Kappa rack and box).

Is this problem because of the quality of the rack and box or is it a normal problem for all bikes?

I'm thinking of changing to a V46...

Hi there...are you a foreigner in S'pore?

Referring to my post above ...as I was saying, the mounting stability and rigidity of the box is primarily due to the rack.

So have a custom rack made from Seng Kwang Metal to fit your particular model of bike.

You will find that they will know how and where to add braces to be welded across the two main branches of the rack that is being mounted onto your bike chassis.

They can mount the rack onto your chasiss onto the best position which provide you with a more balanced weight distribution, with a very solid and well aligned made rack.

They are expert in this area and they use stainless steel for this type of work.

You can custom made the rack to mount almost any type or brand of boxes.

Hope this answers your question.

i bought a v46 last month

box $380 (gloss expensive than matt )

rack $90 (original)

discount (-$20)

the ppl there look like a cheater lol (givi dealer the twin brother) than a guy bring me to 219 to fix the box

total $450

quite worth it ba a gd box look sporty on spec 3. wanted a 52l box but look too big liao than v46 quite a new box thats why expensive. the light also nice.ask the 219 fat guy fix for me n ask for the free helmet bag :cheeky: saw a f**king big parrot at 219 while goin to toliet n scare me :cheeky: any one got the pic of that parrot? very big sia .biggest in sg liao sorry a bit :offtopic:

I want to fit in a Givi box to my Scooter.

GIVI seems to have two different type of locking system.

One system is the 'old' type where you have to manually 'unhook' the catch after turning the key.

The other 'newer' system is so called auto open and close, where you just need to push to lock.

Which one is better? Can anyone care to comment on the pro/cons?

Originally posted by kiss29@Jun 15 2006, 08:53 PM

I want to fit in a Givi box to my Scooter.

GIVI seems to have two different type of locking system.

One system is the 'old' type where you have to manually 'unhook' the catch after turning the key.

The other 'newer' system is so called auto open and close, where you just need to push to lock.

Which one is better? Can anyone care to comment on the pro/cons?

it's the same if you really look closely at it..

still hook... so that means if you just push without 'hooking' it up... can;t close properly

For you O Lord, will bless the righteous; with favor You shall surround him as with a shield. Psalm 5:12

• 2 weeks later...

Hey Keanan... just happened to chance upon these forum...

Yah man, S$120/- is pretty cheap... wnna go down to the MTechnik place to have alook and ask or quotation.:smile:

~~~~~Lifes journey is never alone and never what it seems. Venture out and beyond and see what life has to offer to you. Live in fear, and you die, If your shy, you loose and when you give up, life is over. Live life the way its meant to be. ~~~~~

Originally posted by takumi18@Jul 1 2006, 11:32 AM

Do they open on weekends?? :confused:

They are opened on Sat.

Guess which word had this meaning.

1. Any code or set of principles containing different provisions for one group of people than for another, esp. an unwritten code of sexual behavior permitting men more freedom than women.

2. A set of principles permitting greater opportunity or liberty to one than to another, especially the granting of greater sexual freedom to men than to women.

3. A set of principles establishing different provisions for one group than another; also, specifically, allowing men more sexual freedom than women.